Her Revenge

Від Richa_resa

There is nothing like first love but then there is nothing like true love also. A love that stands there for... Більше

The Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 7 Part -2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (The Past)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Discontinuation from WAttpad.

Chapter 36

571 26 5
Від Richa_resa

Demyan

Looking at the people around gathered in the church to join me in my happiness on my beautiful day of marriage, that was just fucking shit.

None of these fuckers were here to be happy. They were there out of courtesy just to be in my good books. I was the son of the eldest son of the Pakhan, the heir of the Bravata but I couldn't claim it earlier. I had to grow strong, find my roots back, prove myself that I was worthy of my position, that I wasn't a week kid or a runner.

After this marriage was done with I would be able to reclaim my position. The position, that has always meant to be mine but wasn't all because of my mother.

She was weak and couldn't take this life even when she had grown in it. Six months earlier when I had started to grow tired of being unable to find Ivan I had come to know the truth. The Pakhan was my father's younger brother. Never had I come to know of it because it was something that no one should have known off. In order to save the family's name, it was done and over. If anyone ever came to know that the eldest daughter-in-law of the family had run away there would have been nothing but disgrace over the family.

The truth was that my father had been the one who had killed my mother. My father had gone after Ivan to punish him for his betrayal but had ended up being killed himself. Ivan had killed him and that was the only reason I wanted to kill him. However, it wasn't the only reason I wanted to kill him, his men had also killed Valencia and my child too.

But the question if she had been lived would her fate have been any other always haunted me. I just wanted to avenge her death for some deep sick reason inside deep in my heart. She died all alone and I could never know what happened to her. Where she was? How they took her? I had searched for her everywhere but there was nothing I could find out. She was taken away from me while her mother was having one of her episodes.

The intel that her mother had been in contact with Ivan had enraged me. I had taken their lives because I knew her family had never been good to her. Karl was left punished for his mother's crimes by running away for the rest of his life while it had been who had killed both of his parents. The blood of theirs will always be in my hand and so will be of Valencia and our child.

"Everyone's here," Zach informed me taking me out of my memories. He was my best man and also Natalia's husband. When I had been going crazy out of my mind for Valencia he had told me that he was the man meant to be Natalia's husband. I had almost killed him when he had told me this but more than that I had beaten him to shit when he told me Natalia was pregnant.

A few phone calls later everything was clear but Zach had ended up in hospital and Natalia had been mad at me. Everything had hit me hard. Valencia was gone, Zach was nothing but a spy over me but also the man I had promised my sister to and Natalia was pregnant.

I nodded to him as I stood in place.

Natalia sat there with my nephew. I looked at her smiling and laughing. At least one of us was happy because I don't know what was happiness for me in the first place. My thoughts went straight to Valencia thinking about how old our kid would have been.

The bridal music had my eyes tear away from both of them and the depressing thoughts.

This was the future I had chosen for me and this shall be it.

Looking forward I saw the glimpse of white and looked at Sofia. She was beautiful in her waist-length blonde hair up in a bone, an hourglass figure, and brown eyes. All over she was the perfect wife, subtle, polite, and sophisticated. However deep down my eyes searched for the crazy woman that had been once in my life and her green eyes.

Taking a deep breath I tried to forget her again and again looking at what was in front of me. Her father walked her down the aisle to me. Her father gave away her hand to me and I took it with an assuring smile on my lips. She was my only future, now.

"Take care of her," those were her father's words to me and I just smiled. I wouldn't hurt her ever intentionally.

Facing towards the priest we took our places to get married.

"We all are gathered here to join Demyan Orlov and Sofia Makhilov in holy matrimony." He started with the ceremony. Sofia looked at me and I braced myself for the future I was going to live with. The priest talked about few more things reminding us of all the duties of being married. I heard them patiently with half an interest.

"Do you Sofia Makhilov take Demyan Orlov to be your wedded husband and promise to be with him for the rest of your life in all the circumstances?" he asked her and I saw the glimmer in her eyes. She had been ready for this.

"I do," the words slipped from her lips coated in pink bounding her to me. The priest turned towards me.

"Do you Demyan Orlov take Sofia Miakhlov to be your wedded husband and promise to be with him for the rest of your life in all the circumstances?" he asked and I was ready to answer.

"I-," the sound had me stop.

Boom!! Another bomb went off. Instinctively I grabbed Sofia, pulling her towards me and down, covering her head with my arms. I looked up and saw a part of the church had gone just a few feet away from us in the back. The bricks were falling with dust covering all of me.

People screamed all around us and I saw the chaos unfolding around us. Rising to my feet, I stared up at the damage that has been done all around. Another sound of boom had me crouch down to see a fire started in the corner.

"Moev out," Zach was near Natalia guiding her towards the entrance. People were tripping over each other and moving out, not caring as they pushed and trampled each other to save themselves. Helping Sofia to stand I moved towards the entrance.

"Zach get Natalia out safely, right now," I yelled at him as I saw the flames spreading around. He nodded and I myself moved out in front of them with Sofia. Taking out the gun from my waist I moved ahead making way for us.

I saw my men coming forward to give us protection. Once under their protection, we all were able to get out of the church under attack.

As I came out the first thing I heard was the screams of people. I moved forward making sure that everyone that Natalia with my nephew, Sofia, and Zach was out with me and protected.

"Boss, you need to look at this," one of my guards pointed towards the tree a bit far but people gathered around it. I moved forward in shock seeing what hung there.

Ivan's Petrushka and Anastasia Sokolov's dead bodies hung from the tree. Their clothes were soaked in blood and their bodies were mauled.

How the hell did they do this right under my eyes.

"How did this happen?" I yelled at my men asking if anyone knew the answer. Zach came running his eyes wide with what was in front of us.

"Someone tell me how did this happen?" I screamed at them. I was enraged about what all has happened.

"Around fifteen minutes earlier we found the package behind the church and we all were inspecting that only to find it was just roses. Most of our men were either inside or near the package. No one was here and then we heard the noises of the bomb when we rushed here we saw these. Someone had done this too quickly." The head of my security told without looking in my head.

I slapped him hard. Pulling at his collars I made him look at him.

"Do you want to tell that you to have no idea who did this? That someone endangered whole of my family and you don't know who it was? " I seethed out pulling on his collar hardly.

"Sir, we found a letter under the roses," another of my men came running towards us handing it to me. A white envelope named to me.

Demyan Orlov.

"Go and make sure that everyone from my family is out and safe," I ordered him as I turned around with Zach beside me.

"Who do you think it would be?" he asked with anger in his voice.

"I have no idea," I answered ripping the envelope open.

Dear Demyan,

I hope you found my little gift to you worthy. Though I'm sorry that I had to ruin your wedding like this for it. Don't worry it was not enough damage to take someone's life but if anyone had died the blame would be on me.

However, I couldn't stay in the shadows and see that an undeserving man like you becoming someone so powerful when you had done nothing to get the position in the first place.

Unlike you, I have killed the man who betrayed the Pakhan and his family in addition to killing my own wife. I don't think you ever had the guts to do so. Even Valencia was taken from under you and you couldn't do a thing.

I had done all of this just so I could show the people in our world that I'm more than you.

Yet you are alive and breathing because it would be right of me if I didn't give you a chance to prove yourself.

So I'm going to give you another surprise but you need to decide what would you do with it because you need to prove to everyone that you are worth being a Pakhan. Whatever you choose I hope you are happy in doing so because I would be making sure that an undeserving man never takes the place of the leader.

I will wait for you to prove yourself until then wait for your surprise.

Viktor Sokolov.

I crushed the letter in my hand angry at the man who was behind all of this. I knew him, he was a ruthless man. He had been chosen to be the heir of Ivan's syndicate. I had never had anything against him because Ivan was my target and not him.

I should have killed him when I had the chance but it is never too late.

I would kill him as ruthlessly as he took away my revenge from me for the pleasure of killing Ivan.

He would die and I would be the one to make home bleed.

Hope you liked it.

Sorry for no updates for few days.

Writing more to bring you more.

Any idea about the surprise? Hope you do?

Read the rest of the chapter on Radish.

Earn six coins through watching small videos and read it for free on Radish.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

64.7K 1.1K 11
*I DO NOT OWN THIS NOVEL. THIS IS MY MOST MOST FAVORITE NOVEL AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SHARE IT HERE IN WATTPAD FOR YOU GUYS. That's right! She's...
Taken Captive Від reyatutt

Романтика

3.9M 74.9K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...
124K 3K 57
Chase made my life a misery for years. He was a monster who bullied and tormented me on a daily basis and he was my worst enemy for a long time. Unt...
411K 10.2K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you whøre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...