๐น๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Žโšก๏ธ

Por rahja_

๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฎ Sage Athena Ferrari Her mom helped her get kidnapped by her fathers rivals, The Russians. K... Mais

characters pt.1
Tattos and Piercings
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
characters pt.2
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four pt.1
chapter twenty-four pt.2
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
Family Tree
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Marco's Story

chapter ten

21.8K 512 215
Por rahja_

"So you're definitely my new bestie. I think we're going to be the most bested best friends in the whole wide world." Luca said as we walked through the hallway.

Our arms were linked together as he talked about everything and everyone in this school.

"Oh and don't go near them three." He said pointing to a group of girls.

"Why what's wrong with them?" I ask.

"I'm surprised that girl in the middle hasn't came up to you. They have this twitter page, you've been tweeted a lot about, look." Luca said and brought out his phone.

"See look," He said and gave me the phone.

It was a picture of me, Marco, and Dante while we were walking in the hallway. It was captioned, "New girl is the new whore for the Ferrari brothers. Let's see how long she lasts before they get tired of her."

I scroll down and it was multiple pictures of me in class, you could only see half of my face in each picture since I wore a hat yesterday and today.

"So basically they're calling me a whore for hanging out with my brothers." I say.

"Basically. The middle girl her name is Britney, the one on the right is Jennifer, and the one on the left is Carly. Britney likes Marco, Jennifer likes Dante, and Carly likes your future husband, Lee." Luca said.

"First of all I would never marry that asshole and secondly those are the most basic white girl names i've ever heard." I say.

"I know right. I'm so happy to be brown and not white because I would be mad if my parents gave me a name like chase or something." Luca said with a laugh.

"So what are the girls? Are they bullies or something?" I ask.

"They do bully people. One time they tried to bully Kai but one swing from her and they left her alone. They try to come over to our lunch table every once in a while and try to sit on their laps, especially Britney. But Andrea shuts that shit down quickly because you know that's her lil boo—"

He cut hisself off with a gasp and covered his mouth. "Oh my cheese sticks. I said to much. Don't tell Marco and Andrea I told you that." He said.

"I don't even know what you're talking about." I say.

"I can so tell we're going to besties. Come on let's go get lunch." He said.

"Hey guys," I say to everyone.

"Hey girl where were you? We were looking for you" Kai said.

"Oh I was i—"

I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Britney, Jennifer, and Carly.

"Um... hello." I say.

"So this is the girl that's keeping my man's dick wet." Britney said.

"I'm sorry. Who are you talking about?" I ask.

"He's sitting right next to you." Jennifer said.

"Who Marco?" I let out a laugh.

"That's disgusting I wouldn't fuck him." I say.

"Oh so you're the bitch fucking Jenny's man then." Britney said.

"Who are you calling a bitch?" I ask and stand up.

"You bitch. Or should I say whore," She said with a smile.

"Sage jus—"

I return the smile and punch her in her nose. She let out a dramatic scream and held her nose.

"Bitch," I mumble.

Jennifer goes to punch me but before she could punch me Kai stepped in and punched her too.

"Whew that felt good." Kai said as Jennifer screamed in pain.

"You fucking bitches!" Carly screamed and tried to slap me, before she could Andrea came up behind her and put something to her back.

"Don't even think about it bitch," She mumbled.

"I say you stab her." Luca and Aurora say at the same time.

"All of you to the principals office now! All of you!" A teacher shouted.

Damn it's only the second day.

I grab my book bag and I step around Britney. Kai, Aurora, and Andrea follow me and we all go to the principals office.

"Alessandro Ferrari speaking." I say.

"This is principal Collins. I'm calling about your daughter Sage Ferrari. She has gotten into a fight. I need you to come down to the school so you can pick her up and discuss her punishment."

I sigh, "I'll be right there." I say and hang up.

"Who was that dad?" Ace asked.

"The principal, your sister has gotten into a fight." I say.

"It's only her second day of school." Gio said.

"I know, i'll be back." I say.

"You two again and Lara?" I ask as I looked at Mara and Ares.

(Lara is Aurora and Andrea's mother.)

"Kai got into a fight." Ares said with a sigh.

"So did Aurora." Lara said.

"Sage did too." I say.

We get called back into the Principal's office and Kai, Aurora, and Sage were sitting on one side as three girls sat on the other side.

Aurora, Sage and Kai were all glaring at them.

"Again Sage?" I ask with a sigh.

"It's not my fault! She started it." She said.

"Who threw the first punch?" I ask.

She crossed her arms and looked away. "Me," She mumbled.

"Mr. Collins these girls were bullying us! They just punched us for no reason!" The girl in the middle shouted.

God her voice is squeaky as hell.

"Bull shit!" Kai yelled.

"Watch your mouth Kai." Mara said.

"What happened?" Mr collins asked.

They all start talking at once, it turns into them yelling at each other. Sage took a pen from the desk and threw it at the girl in the middle.

It whipped past her ear and stuck into the wall.

Where the hell did she learn to aim like that?

"That is enough! And Sage, don't throw things in my office." Principal Collins said.

"Now what happened? And I want Sage to explain it because she threw the first punch."

"We were all sitting at lunch, Bitchney came u—"

"That's not my name." The girl in the middle said.

"I don't really give a fuck—"

"Sage. Watch your mouth." I say.

"They came up to me, and said I was sleeping with my brothers. Which I wouldn't do that because that's incest. Then she proceeded to call me a bitch. So I punched her, because why not. Then Lenny and Carlos tried to jump in it so Kai and Aurora helped me out. It's not a big deal." She said.

"My nose is broken!"

"Well I guess you better pay to get it fixed." Aurora said.

"She put a knife to my back!" The girl on the left screamed and pointed to Aurora.

Aurora gasped and put her hand on her chest, "I would never. I don't even carry knifes on me." Aurora said.

"You three have a three day suspension. And you three have a detention tomorrow after school. Fighting and bullying is not tolerated at this school. Unfortunately your parents have to pay a 500 dollar fine." Principal collins said.

Kai and Aurora both got out their wallets and each pulled out five one hundred dollar bills and put it on his desk.

"Pocket change." Kai said and sat back down.

Alessandro got in the car and slammed the door shut.

"Sage I told you about this yesterday. I said I didn't want to hear from the principal anyl—"

I turned up my music in my airpods and put on my seatbelt. I criss crossed my feet and looked out the window.

This went on for the entire ride.

We get to the house and I unbuckled my seatbelt. I got out the car and grabbed my book bag. I closed the door and went inside.

"Sage. Did you not hear me talking to you?" Alessandro asked.

I ignore him and go up to my room.

I wanted him to get off my back. It was only one fight. He's acting like I fucking killed her, although that would be nice.

I felt claustrophobic, like I didn't have enough space. So I did the only thing I could do. Rearrange my entire room and go through it.

I was lucky I didn't speak on the phone or do work in here since yesterday.

I found several listening devices, I knew Giovanni and Ace were in here for a better reason than a wallet.

"Sage get in the car." Alessandro said.

"No." I said.

I was not going over that assholes house to do that project.

"Get in or i'm going to put you in the car myself." He said.

"I'd like to see you try." I say.

Suddenly i'm swept up off my feet by two arms. Beside me were Shawn and another guard.

I kicked the guard in the shin, he lost his balance but quickly regained it.

They forced me in the car and put my seatbelt on and pressed a button, two more seat belts came out and they strapped my arms down so I couldn't escape.

"Motherfuckers." I mumble.

"Think about it Sage. The more you two get along, the less you'll have to see each other. If you get the project done fast you'll just have to see him in class." Alessandro said and shut the door.

"Whatever." I mumble.

"There she is." Ares said as he opened up the door.

I glared at him.

Shawn and the other guard were holding my arms by my sides so I wouldn't be able to run away.

I could easily break of their hold, but that would raise suspicions. Suspicions that I don't need.

"Lee is in the living room. You can go there, Sandro would you like to come in?" Ares asked.

"You know I would love too." Alessandro sand.

Shawn and the guard made sure I got to the living room as Ares and Alessandro walked in front of us.

We got to the living room and they left us alone. Shawn and the guard stood my the exit, on the lookout.

"Aw does the princess need guards?" Lee asked.

"Aw does the little boy still live off of mommy and daddy's money?" I ask and sit down, all the way on the other side from him.

"Look I didn't come here to fight. The more we learn about each other in a short amount of time means that we won't have to see each other as much after school. After this you won't even have to speak to me." I say.

"Alright," He said.

We both go silent for a moment.

Why does she always have a hat on?

I stare at her, well half of her face that I can see. I barely know what this girl even looks like.

"Why do you always have on a hat?" I ask.

"I like having it on," She said.

"Well I don't like talking to someone who's face I can't see." I say.

She sighed and took the hat off and looked at me.

God, she's beautiful.

"Better?" She asked.

"Much better." I say.

She rolled her eyes and put the hat back on.

"Let's play twenty questions." I suggest.

"You go first," She said and leaned back in the seat. Although leaning back was a sign of relief, her body was tense and alert. Like someone would just jump at her at any moment.

"Why are you so tense?" I ask.

"Why are you so relaxed?" She shot back.

"Because i'm in my home." I say.

"And i'm in an unfamiliar place." She said.

Fair point.

"Favorite color?" I asked.

"Sage green." I scoffed.

Of course it would have her name in it.

"That's pretty narcissistic of you to say." I say.

"No it's not. I just think it's a pretty color." She said.

"Age?" She asked.

"18. What's yours?" I ask.

"16." She responded.

"How are you in the same classes as me?" I ask.

"Unlike you, I am smart." She said.

I rolled my eyes at her rude comment.

"Favorite genre of music?" She asked.

"R&B. Who's your favorite artist?" I ask.

"I can't pick, have to many. What's your favorite movie?" She asked.

"Don't have one. What's yours?" I ask.

"Coco." She said.

What the hell is that?

"Never heard of it." I say.

"You've got to be joking." She said.

"Nope." I said with a shrug.

"What is it about?" I ask.

"Watch it and find out." She said.

I don't like watching movies. They're too long.

We talk for a little, getting the basics over.

"Where's your bathroom?" She asked.

"Go down the hallway, on your left." I say.

She got up and left out the living room, her two body guards following her.

I got out my phone and saw some messages from the group chat.

Javier: Where's Lee's bitch ass at? I thought we were all meeting up.

Marco: don't know, call him.

Dante: He don't never answer his phone, probably ditched us for a girl.

Kayden: Yeah, he always talking about how we never show, but now his bitch ass ain't even gonna show up.

Kai: he has a project to do with a girl.

Luca: what type of "project" are we talking about?

Jayden: He's probably fucking someone, You know him when he says he has a girl over for a "project."

Lee: First of all dickheads, i'm not a bitch. And secondly it really is a project and I just met her yesterday. I couldn't even fuck her even if I wanted to, her dad is over here talking to mine.

Kayden: damn that sucks

Aurora: Well if you get finished with your project text us and see where we're at. We might still be at the joint.

Lee: okay, ima hit y'all later, she coming out of the bathroom.

I put my phone away as she walked through the threshold. She sat back down and pulled out her phone and returned a couple of text messages.

Thirty minutes later Dad and Ares appeared in the threshold of the doorway. I get up and grab my book bag.

"Can we go now?" I ask.

"Did you two start your project?" Ares asked.

"Yes old man, we did. Now if you could excuse us I have three days of class work to do, so can we go now?" I ask.

"Yeah let's go." Alessandro said.

Ares and him say goodbye and we leave.

I get back to the house and do my homework.

I take a shower, do my skincare and just put on underwear. I didn't feel like putting on anything else. My door was locked, so no one could come in.

I plugged all my devices in and put them on the nightstand. As i'm getting under the silk sheets my phone dinged with a text message.

Unknown: are you free on Friday, so we can finish the project?

Unknown: it's Lee btw.

Sage: yeah, what time?

Lee: anytime after school is fine. I can pick you up if you want.

Sage: I have to drop off my work at school on Friday, so you can pick me up from there

Lee: okay

I turn off my phone and slip under the covers. Falling into a dreamless sleep.

______________________________

2544 words

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

2.3K 44 10
Iris was two when they sent her away to a boarding school for her safety. But she wasn't safe at all, tortured everyday and train to be the deadlies...
81.1K 1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
2.6M 75K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...
The Ghost Por Jo

Aรงรฃo

252K 7.4K 77
Currently being re-written! Check out Creating the Ghost for the new version! (Not finished in the least) "No, no! Daddy! Don't leave me! Don't make...