𝐹𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑚𝑎⚡️

By rahja_

𝗙𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗮 Sage Athena Ferrari Her mom helped her get kidnapped by her fathers rivals, The Russians. K... More

characters pt.1
Tattos and Piercings
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter ten
characters pt.2
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four pt.1
chapter twenty-four pt.2
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
Family Tree
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Marco's Story

chapter nine

22.6K 550 349
By rahja_

I pulled an all nighter tonight. I got most of my work done, answered emails, shipped off the head to the address, got payed. I worked out this morning.

Today was the first day at my new school. Why couldn't I just tell them I graduated already?

Because then they'll ask more questions on how you graduated so early and how you did it without any help.

Good point.

I got in the shower and put on a brown, long sleeve jumpsuit. I put on my nike socks and my Dark Mocha Air Jordan 1's and my Los Angeles brown hat. Every brown was the same color which made me happy.

I get out my brown varsity jacket and put it on.
I do quick makeup and do my edges. I grab my book bag and go downstairs.

"Good morning Sage. How did you sleep?" Lorenzo asked as he handed me a plate.

"I slept good. How did you sleep?" I ask.

"I slept well," He said.

He handed me a lunch box, "I won't be here because i'm leaving out now, but happy first day of school." He said.

I thank him and wish him a great day at work and go into the dining room.

"Hey twinny! Ready for your first day at our school?" Marco asked.

Giovanni tensed as I sat down next to him.

Weird.

"No." I answer and bite a strawberry.

Dad came into the room with Ace, "Good morning kids," Dad said.

"Morning," We all answered back.

"So Sage where were you last night?" Giovanni asked.

"I was here sleeping why?" I asked.

"You weren't in your bed." He said.

"I fell asleep on the balcony." I say.

"You fell asleep on the Balcony." He repeated.

"Yup." I say.

"We checked that too, you weren't there." He said.

"What time did you come into my room?" I asked.

"Around three." He answered.

"Woke up and got a bottle of water. You can ask Shawn if you want." I say.

He side eyed me then looked over at Ace and Dad. They gave him a small nod and he sighed.

"Dante! metti il ​​culo quaggiù! Farai tardi a scuola!" Dad shouted. (get your ass down here! You're going to be late for school)

I hear a loud thump. A couple minutes go by and Dante comes down in sweatpants. He had messy hair and he was rubbing his eyes. He had crocs on and a jacket.

"That's what you're wearing to school?" Ace asked.

Dante yawned and sat down in his seat, "Yeah, who cares about what you look like at school?" Dante asked.

"Go put some real clothes on, not the ones that you slept in." Dad said.

Dante rolled his eyes and got up.

I finished my breakfast and washed my plate.

I put my book bag on my back and wait for them at the garage door.

"Okay come on," Dante said.

"Have a great first day!" Dad yelled.

We all get into the car, i get into the backseat. Marco gets in the passenger and Dante was driving.

We were late to school since Marco wanted to go into the long ass Starbucks line to just get a fucking cake pop.

We all go into the office.

"Good morning you two. Why are you always late?" The secretary asked.

"You know I had to get my cake pop Ms. J" Marco said.

"And we got you something too Ms. J. you know you're out favorite." Dante said and help out a drink.

"I guess I won't write you up," She said and sat down.

"Also this is our sister, Sage." Marco said as he pushed me forward.

"Sister?" She questioned.

"Yeah she used to live with her mother, anyways we need her schedule and everything." Dante said.

"Is your last names the same?" She asked.

Dante and Marco both nodded.

She started typing and then a printer went of next to her. "Hey sweetheart this is your schedule, i'm sure your brother will show you your classes, but here is a map if you get lost. I hope you have a great first day here." He said and gave me papers.

"Thank you." I say.

Marco grabbed my schedule out my hand. "You have all ap classes," He said.

"Am I not supposed to?" I ask.

"Okay Ms. smarty pants," Dante mumbled.

"First you have AP Biology, then AP world history, then AP calculus, then AP French Language and Culture, then AP computer science, then Advanced placement statistics, then lunch, then a business class, and lastly art." Marco read off.

"We have nun of the same classes, but at least you have the same lunch as us." Dante said.

"Come on let's go to your first class." Dante said and opened up the office door.

I zoned out as Dante was telling me the way to get to each classes.

Eh I'll figure it out.

"And this is your first class, Mrs. Fins was rude to me, I hated her my freshman year. Maybe that's because I never did her work, but the rest of your teachers are mostly laid back and chill as long as you don't get into any fights you should be good." Marco said.

"Alright we have to get to class, have a good day. We'll see you at lunch," Dante said.

"Bye," I said with a wave.

I stood outside the door for a minute or two to muster up the courage to walk in.

I open up the door and the entire class looks at me.

"Who are you?" Who i'm guessing is Mrs. Fins asked.

"Um i'm new here and they said this was my class." I answered.

She walked over to me and grabbed my schedule. "Okay we have a new student. Tell us your name, age and where you transferred from." Mrs. Fins said.

"I'm Sage Ferrari, i'm 16, and I transferred from Los Angeles." I say.

"Ferrari, like Marco and Dante Ferrari?" A girl asked.

"Yes they are my brothers," I say.

Some eyes go wide while others start whispering to each other.

Already hate it here.

"Your seat is in the back right corner," Mrs. Fins said.

I go back and sit down.

"See me after class, i will give you everything you need for this class." She said and continued teaching.

I pulled out my phone and started answering emails.

Five minutes later the door burst open.

Dramatic much.

"Mr. Hernandez you're late for the seventh time this semester." Mrs. Fins said.

Whoever he was didn't respond. I didn't bother to look up. I kept my hat covering half of my face and kept typing up my email.

A knock sounded on the desk. I ignored it and kept typing.

"Move. You're in my seat." A deep voice said.

"I don't see your name on it." I say and continue to type.

"Get up now. I told you you're in my seat." He said.

"And I told you I don't see your name on it." I say.

My phone was snatched out my hand. I stood up and looked at him. "Give me my fucking phone back," I say and reach for it.

His tall as held it up and dangled it in the air. I jumped up and grabbed it.

"Bitch," I mumbled and sat back down.

"What did you just call me?" He asked.

"I called you a bitch. Do you want me to say it louder?" I ask.

"Both of you shut your mouths. Lee sit down beside her." Mrs. Fins said.

I fixed my hat and went back to typing.

He plopped down beside me and man spread his legs, causing my legs to be squished.

"Close your legs. Your dick and balls ain't that big." I say.

"How would you know?" He asked with a glare.

"Because boys with huge egos usually have the smallest dicks." I say.

The bell rang. I stood up and grabbed my book bag and got my stuff from Mrs. Fins.

I got to my second class 15 minutes late. I was just walking around the school.

I entered the class and the same thing happened as before, everyone stared.

"Hello, you must be the new student. My name is Mr. Gail but everyone calls me Mr. G. Introduce yourself to everyone." He said with a welcoming smile.

I adjust my hat, "My name is Sage Ferrari." I say.

"And yes, Marco and Dante are my brothers." I add on.

"Tell us a hobby." He said.

"I'm a gymnast." I say.

"Great, go sit beside Kai. Kai raise your hand." That name sounded familiar.

I sat down next to her and we both gave each other side glances.

"You look familiar." I say.

"You do too." She said.

We both look at each other, "Wait are you Blaise?" I ask.

"Fantamsa. It's been a while," She said with a smile.

"I know how long has it been? Two years?" I ask.

"I think, how have you been girl? You know my missions have been boring when I don't run into you." She said with a chuckle.

"I know we used to always run into each other." I say with a smile.

Kai is an assassin also, her name is Blaise in the underworld. We met one time when I was thirteen and she was fifteen. About fifteen men were fighting her so I shot them all down and ever since we've been running into each other on missions.

Her Mother ran the Korean mafia and her father ran the American mafia and then when they got married they combined into the American- Korean mafia.

Kai isn't the heir so it makes me question who's taking over.

It was finally lunch. I got four different homework assignments that i'm not happy about but it's whatever.

Kai is in my second third and fifth period, so it's not that boring.

"Sage!" I feel an arm wrap around my shoulder. It was Marco.

"So how was your day so far?" Dante asked as coming on the side of me.

"Couple dickheads, but it was fine." I say.

"Who was giving you a hard time? We'll deal with them." Marco said.

"Nah it's cool." I say.

"Why do you have that hat on? We can barely see your face." Dante asked.

"That's the point." I say.

"And why are so many people staring at you two? It's like y'all are the star basketball players in high school musical." I say.

"Because the girls love us." Dante said, Marco agreeing with him.

"Someone needs to crush y'all's ego." I mumble.

We get to the cafeteria and Marco leaded me to the table. I noticed Kai sitting at it.

"Everyone, this is my twin Sage. Sage this is Kai, Jayden, Andrea, Aurora, Luca, Kayden, and Javier." Marco said.

"We already know each other," Kai said.

"Oh and Kai has a twin but he's not here right now for some reason, but i'll introduce him later." Marco said.

Dante came back and sat down next to Kai.

I sat down next to Luca.

"Okay first off the fit is giving and so is the braids. So are you in the mafi— Ouch what the fuck!" He shouted as he held his leg.

I look at Marco and he shook his head no.

"Am I in the what?" I ask.

I should have known that fucking sooner. They're italian, have money just lying around, guards, mansions.

They have to be the Italian fucking mafia. I'm so fucking dumb.

"Never mind." He said.

We all talk for a little, I get to know Andrea and Aurora better along with Kai and Luca. Javier doesn't talk much along with Kayden. I learned that Jayden was Kai's cousin.

It was my last period and I had art. I found the room really easily because it was right across from my business class.

I was a late to all of my classes because all of my teachers held me back for work and to get caught up with everything.

I entered art and a lady in a bright rainbow dress with giant black glasses and a lot of jewelry on came up to me with a giant smile.

"Hello! You must be Sage. Love the outfit, although I would love to see you face, your body your choice. This is art class, if you paint really messy you can bring a change of clothes or I can give you an apron, whatever works. You'll be sitting right here, next to this young man right here, Lee pleaser welcome her." She said.

"Oh and I forgot. My name is Mrs. Jenny Jen or J whatever you feel comfortable with calling me." She said with a smile.

My smile turned into a scowl when she pointed to the dude in my first period.

Why him?

I sat down next to him and Mrs. Jenny started going over what we were doing.

"Can you stop glaring at me? I don't like you either, but you don't have to look at me like that." I say.

He scoffed and faced forward.

"The person next to you is going to be your partner for the rest of the year. So until the second of June you will be partners."

She got me fucked up.

"Sorry but I can't work with him." I say.

"Why not? He's a handsome, kind gentleman. You two will be fine." She said.

I slump back in my seat and adjust my hat.

"The project is you're going to have to get to know each other, outside of school. Then in two week your painting will be due of what you two see each other as. Anyways let's get started, today is a free day! Grab anything you want." She said.

I got up and grabbed some paintbrushes, paint, a canvas, and a apron.

I sat back down and began painting randomly.

A big blob of yellow splattered on my painting. I turned to my right to see him with yellow on his paint brush.

I get out the red paint and squirt it all over his painting.

He stood up and glared at me. He grabbed the yellow bottle and squirted it all over my painting.

"You fucking bitch." I say and stand up. I picked up my canvas and threw it at him. It landed on his gucci sweatpants.

He grabbed a paint bottle and before it could get on me I grabbed his canvas and covered myself so it wouldn't get on me.

I opened a bottle of purple paint and threw it at him.

"Both of you to the office! Now!" Mrs. Jenny shouted.

I dropped the canvas and he dropped the paint. I took off my apron and grabbed my book bag.

I walked out the class and he followed after along with an angry Mrs.Jenny.

We got to the office and we were not in the principals office waiting for him to come in.

I sighed as I got into my car.

It hasn't even been a day and she's already in trouble.

I drive to the school and go inside the office. Ares and Mara were also in there.

"Sandro. How have you been man?" Ares asked as I dapper him up.

"Aw man i've been good. How have you two been?" I ask.

"Good. It's nice to see you." Mara said.

My ex wife Alina and Mara were best friends in high school along with Ares and I.

We got married a week apart and have been friends ever since. We have a strong alliance.

"You must be Lee Hernandez's parents and you are?" The woman behind the desk asked.

"I'm here for Sage Ferrari I got a call." I say.

"Yes they are in principle Collins office, you can see them now." She said.

"You found Sage?" Mara asked.

"I did, about a week ago." I say.

"Congratulations man," Ares said and patted my back.

"Thanks man," I say.

We go back and enter the office. Sage and Lee's shouting were both heard as we entered.

"Can you both calm down please!" Principal Collins shouted.

They both glared at each other.

"What happened Sage?" I ask, she turned towards me.

"Dad this fucking asshole ruined my painting then got mad when I ruined his! It's not my fault that we got sent here!" I shouted.

"Yes it is! You got paint on my fucking pants!" Lee shouted.

"I was doing them a favor! They look fucking tacky anyways!" I shouted.

"Mrs. Jenny I cannot work with this asshole for the rest of the year! He's too immature and wants everything his way like a spoiled little rich kid." I say.

"Spoiled little rich kid? Well ex—"

"Yeah you are! You always get everything your fucking way then get an attitude when it doesn't go your way. New flash! Not everything is going to go your fucking way. It's called life bitch!" I yell at him.

"Who are you calling a bitch? You're acting like bouchée spoiled bitch since first period!" He yelled back.

"You—"

"Hey let's calm down. Let's stop calling each other names." A woman said.

"But mom—"

"Listen to what your mother said son." I look back to see a familiar face.

He looked up at me and squinted his eyes.

"Ares?" I ask.

"Sapphire?" He asked.

"How you doing old man? I haven't seen you in a year." I say with a smile.

"Aye i'm not getting old, i still look good." He said.

"With them grey hairs i beg to differ." I say and get up.

We do our little handshake that we made up and I pay his back.

He took off my hat. "Aye man give it back," I say.

"I could barely recognize you with you covering half of your face." He said.

"How do you two know each other?" Dad asked.

"You remember when I went to a business trip a year ago and I was driving up in the mountains and a deer hit my car and I crashed? She gave me shelter for a few days until someone reached me." Ares explained.

Which wasn't exactly true but wasn't a lie.

"Oh. Sage this is my best friend and his wife Mara, we went to college together." Dad said.

I say hi to Mara, "Why are you two so nice and then your son is an asshole?" I ask.

Mara chuckled, "We're working on that." She said.

"I'm not an asshole." He said.

"I beg to differ." I say.

"Principal Collins, do I have to serve that detention?" Lee asked as he pushed three one hundred dollar bills on his desk.

The principal looked down and looked back up, "Yes you do." He stated.

"It's my first day, cut me some slack." I say.

"You two can get out of detention if you get an A on the project, if not you still have to serve the detention. Mrs. Jenny said you can actually start the project today after school." Principal Collins said.

"Do I have to work with him?"

"Do I have to work with her?"

"Yes you do. This project is 40% of your grade, if you fail you cannot make it up." Mr. Collins said.

"When can they start this project?" Mara asked.

"They can start it now. It's due in two weeks."

"Great you guys can start today after school. If that's okay with you two?" Dad asked.

"Yeah it's fine." Ares said.

"I can't." I say.

"And why not Sage?" Dad asked.

"I have practice today." I say.

"Okay you two will start tomorrow." He said.

"But dad do I—"

"Yes you do. You're not failing." He said.

"This is fucking bullshit." I mumble and sink down in my chair.

"Why are you in my room?" I ask.

Ace and Giovanni froze and looked at me. Ace was going through my drawers while Giovanni was looking underneath my bed.

I take my hat off and stare at them, waiting for a answer.

"Hello?" I say and wave my hands.

Ace cleared his throat. "Dad wanted us to check something." Ace said.

"Oh yeah? Check what?" I ask.

"If you had his wallet. We were just doing a check around the house and your room was the last room to check. But it looks like it's not here so we're just going to go." Giovanni said.

They both exit my room and greet Shawn on the way out.

What the fuck.

______________________________
3434 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.6K 35
Athena Love Hart. A last name she despised and a middle name she found ironic. Love, she was given the name by her parents yet she received the exact...
1.3M 28.1K 55
Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her families rival and she endured pain all the way...
11.6K 2.4K 73
She was just a simple, loving, caring and beautiful orphan who fell in love with the perfect guy a girl could wish for. But she was never right for...
4.4K 129 16
Previously known as "My darling Athena" (Ongoing and slow updates) Athena De Luca was 5 years old when she was taken away from her family by her pa...