The Curtis sister imagines...

By outsiders_thingz

Go check out the first book! Here I will be continuing more imagines and little stories of the Curtis sister... More

Request page 
(Lazy sundays and football )
(grudges & fights) pt.1
(Grudges & fights) pt.2
(Protective brother)
(Grudges & fights) pt.3
(rumble/Socs gone to far)
(At the drive-in)
(drunk at Buck's)
(fight) pt.1?
Fights pt.2
(road trip)
(arrested) pt.1
(Arrested) pt.2
(sick)
(Arrested) pt.3
(greaser party)
AN!
(Soda comfort)
(fed up) pt.1
(Fed up) pt.2
(Fed up) pt.3
(Fed up) pt.4
A/N (ideas?)
(dating my sister)
(Secret hook up)
(ignoring the gang)
(trouble!?)
(Running away)
(Running away) pt.2
Curtis brothers (caught)
(caught!)
(Secret hook up) pt.2
(guilty)
(drunk)
(night talks with Soda)
(sweet Dally)
(More night talks)
(More night talks)
(double dates with Darry)
AN
Curtis sister X Dal (late night drives)
(Recklessness)
(Brother & boyfriend problems)
(Brother & boyfreind problems) part. 2
(Brother & boyfriend problems) pt.3
(My superman)
(Jumped)
(Accidents)
(fights)
(never the same)
(panic attack)
(seizures)
(socs)
(tics)
(alone time & mischief)
(socs) pt.2
(brothers & fights)
(boys)
(stressed)
("I did..")
(dates & spies)
(better things to come)
(rumble clean ups)
(asthema attack)
(rainy days)
Curtis sister ("soc")
(pregnancy test?)
(Pregnancy test) pt.2
(Pregnancy test) pt.3
(secrets & scares)
(Unravelling secrets)
(Flashbacks & search parties)
(late nights & early mornings)
(forgotten scolarships & old memories)
(Feelings hurt & apologies)
(Moving days)
(Defeated days & football games)
(Not eating)
(High)
(Endings)
("I've gotcha")
(Abusive boyfriend)
(Parties & hangovers)
(Troubles)
(Scares & relief)
(Regretful actions)
(Drowning)
(Pills)
A/N! (Please read!)

(Fights) pt.2

1.9K 21 9
By outsiders_thingz

Soda's POV
I sat at the DX counter, tapping a pen up and down to cure some bored ness. I felt awful about everything that happened yesterday with Y/n. I didn't mean to hurt her. Now she won't even talk to me.

"Hey, buddy" Steve put a hand in my shoulder. I told Steve what happened earlier because he wouldn't stop nagging me on why I was acting so sad. "I wouldn't worry about it..just let er' come around. She can't be mad at you forever, Soda. I mean come on, you guys are family" Steve said. I sighed but nodded.

Just then, the DX door bell was rung, meaning someone had come in. Steve went back to the garage, while I stayed at the counter waiting for whoever it was to come pay for their stuff.

When I looked up, my heart immediately sunk. My jaw was clenched, my fists were balled, but yet, I wanted to cry at the same time. There was Sandy, my girlfriend, and another guy getting all cute and cuddly as they walked in.

I stood, walking over to them as I ripped Sandy away from that soc. "Soda!?" Sandy gasped.

"What the hell is this!?" I asked angrily, referring to her and that guy.

"Soda..I-I.." Sandy stuttered.

"You what!?..huh?..you just thought it'd be okay to go out and cheat on me!?" I yelled.

Sandy swallowed "Soda...I never meant to hurt you" she shook her head.

"Well I never wanted to either, but you brought this one on yourself...we're done" was all I said before walking out. "Soda!" I heard Sandy call after me, but I ignored her as I continued storming away.

I felt like such a fool right..such a fool. I should have listened to Y/n. She literally tried to warn me about Sandy, and I just dumped all over her. Not only did I feel like suck a fool right now, I felt like a total ass.

I made it back home, forgetting about my work. Steve would cover for me anyways.

I walked inside to find nobody home yet, or in the living room at least. I wanted to talk my sister, I needed to apologize. I doubt she'd talk to me, but if I could get her to just listen.

I walked into her room, and to my surprise, she was sitting on the floor as she played Elvis on the record player. That put a little grin on my face for a second.

"Y/n?" I asked. She looked up at me immediately. I shut the the record player off before sitting beside her on the floor with a sigh. She didn't say anything but stare at me.

"Look, Y/n"-I sigh-"you were right" that caused her to farrow her brow as she looked at me. "You tried to tell me about Sandy...but I didn't listen. I should've. I never should've even considered you might have been making it up" I shook my head. "She ended up cheating on me..with some soc to top it off" I say with my eyes to the floor.

It was silent for a moment. I looked up at Y/n to see her staring at me with a type of sadness. She didn't say anything but crawl over, wrapping her arms around me. I smiled as I hugged her back tightly.

"So..are you still mad at me?" I whispered.

She shrugged as she pulled away. "I can handle it" she said.

I reached my hand to her head, moving some hair so I could finally so how bad I hurt her. She had a bump and some dried blood on her head from where she got hit. It looked kinda nasty. She wouldn't let anybody clean it yesterday.

I sighed "I'm real sorry, Y/n" I still continued to examine the wound.

"It's okay" she shrugged "your still the best brother..we all make mistakes" she said.

I smiled a bit before kissing her head "how bout we go get this cleaned up, huh?" I ask as I stood, holding out my hand.

"Sure" she smiled a bit before taking my hand.

I was glad I finally had my sister back, even though it's only been a day, it felt like a whole week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 16 23
"Dallas Winston has a sister?" "Yeah, and she's a pain in the ass." When Peggy, Dally's little sister, moves to Tulsa to live with her brother, her...
805K 9.4K 48
- THE OUTSIDERS. CLOSED! imagines, preferences, & headcannons [ THE OUTSIDERS ] [ SMUT & SWEARING ARE FREQUENT ] [RIGHTS:] - THE ONLY CHARACTERS I O...
61.5K 1.1K 20
I am the Curtis' little sister, Zaylee. I can be a trouble maker at times. I live with my three older brothers and I belong with them and their gang...
59.7K 1K 148
So basically just the good ol' imagines, You put your requests to me of what you guys would like to read and which character and I write it, I will l...