ᴴᵘᵐᵃⁿⁱᵗʸ ⁱˢ ᴳᵒⁿᵉ (AOT...

Per ameliaa7405

"Violet why can't you." "Eren do you not see this world. Humanity is gone" What happens when a girl from the... Més

Characters
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016*
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 022*
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030*
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
my part
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042

Chapter 021*

1K 27 0
Per ameliaa7405

A/M  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2k

We were on the wagon. I look to see that thing crawling. It looks like a bug. I never like bugs, to begin with, they are hideous. I think they will have a plan sooner or later something to do with gun powder. I stared at the stars of the night sky. I haven't seen you guys in a while. I close my eyes. How time seem to travel fast. Have I really been fighting this long.

"Mommy your hair is like mine color but why."
"Darling this is called a wig. I need it so people don't think we are siblings. More to be like you and your father. Does it not suit me"
"It does you look pretty. But I like your black hair. It's so shiny and so silky it looks black."
"Ah is it. Well, I kinda wish you had black hair like but it doesn't matter which color you have. I will always love you"
"I want black hair like you mommy."

"Wow, mom how can you run so fast. Am I not heavy. Daddy says I'm heavy all the time"
"Of course you aren't heavy at all. Did you know your mother is from the Ackerman clan, and at the main branch?"
"What is that"
"How should I put it. Well people wanted to make us stronger so they did and this is why I am very strong"
"Really am I going to be strong like you"
"Hmm, I am not sure. You do look a lot like your daddy. But anyone can be strong in their own way. You can too"
"Now should we get some ice cream?"

Violet, you must be home. We have to leave here before it's too late. They have found us. He is no longer here with us.

All out moments, our dream to be free. You had given me the freedom to live without fear. But I still miss you. You promise that you would come back to watch the stars with me and our daughter Violet.

How I wished you were here in my arms. I felt safe and reassure that nothing could ever go wrong. This world you talk about, I want to know more about it.

I held my tears and ran to our small house. I opened the door. I look at the doorstep. Violet isn't here. Where could she be? I better pack up. She is probably with her friends. I walked upstairs but I felt something off. I look to see the window open. It was never open, Violet doesn't like bugs so we keep it close. I walked to the kitchen and grab a knife. Just in case.

The door slam shut.

A man cover in blood. He had a scary smile on his face. I held the knife towards him with shaking hands

"Who are you. Why are you in my house"

He didn't answer. The silence was getting me more anxious.

"Who are you"

He then walked towards me. I held the knife to him.

"Ah, so this is your home. Hmm is it. Well to make it short. I was here to retrieve a seed that was brought here. You see that seed is way too dangerous to be put there. I think you know what we are talking about"

Seed what seed. No, he doesn't mean Violet.

"I don't know what you are talking about now leave before I"

"What are you going to do. You are going to stab me. Is that what you are going to do. Hahaha, you are weak, just like your husband. He was a big catch. But too bad that he killed himself before we touch him."

"How dare you"

I charge at him with the knife. I fell to the floor. He kicked me in the stomach with too much force. I cough blood.

He grabs my arm.

"Ah so you really are an Ackerman that child is going to do great, isn't it. To be honest with you is it a he or a she."

I scream with terror. He stabs me with the knife I had. He took the gem from my nightstand.

"This is yours right well not much here. The child isn't here so where. We should go look for her in this village."

He walked out the door. No, he can't get Violet.

I ran behind him holding my wound. He took the gem. He can't that was from grandfather.

I held to his feet. He was in an alleyway. He kicked me again. I didn't have force.

I turn to see a girl.

"Help me, please. He is after my daughter. He wants to kill her. She is just nine years old to help me. I beg you. She needs to live"

I beg the girl she looks at me. But then she grabs something from her pocket and shot the man. I look to see him fall to the floor on the ground. I look up at her to see her

"Can you help me get to my house? I have to see my daughter before I"

Without hesitation, she helps me walked back to my house. It was painful to walk. I lost way too much blood. I don't think I will live.

The girl was about to leave but I held onto her sleeve. She wasn't from here. Her clothes are not from here,

"Are you from Marley? A warrior am I right"

"How do you know"

I smile at her. She was from outside the walls. Has the plan already started? He told me about this. She had the faint smell of titan blood.

"I know you had no choice but to follow orders. You probably miss home and your family. I would never want to see a child fight at a young age. But it had to be. Anyways thank you for helping me earlier. I don't think I can make it to say farewell to my daughter can you give her this."

The girl had tears in her eyes. I reach my hand and wipe her eyes. I then stuff my small purse into her sweater. She will need it to live here.

"It's not much but this can help to get you started right."

"Why are you being nice to me. Do you even know what we plan to do"

"I have a feeling it has something to do with the walls"

"If you know then why are you helping me. I am going to kill millions of people"

"Because I have a favor for you. My daughter Violet. She was sick recently and she forgets things. Her memories are not so good. I want to ask you to look out for her. Her full name is Violet Ackerman, she is tiny just like you but is a bit not talkative. She also gets bored quite a bit. But she is kind. I hope you can keep her safe for me."

She then hugs me in her arms. She was still a child. How could they send a child?

She placed the gem back into my hand

"Stay alive for your daughter. I will bring some medicine for your wound"

I held her sleeve.

"Your name child."

"It's Annie"

"Annie I won't blame you it wasn't your choice"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1M 40.4K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
990K 53.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
497K 10.6K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
423K 15K 92
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...