Chapter 004

Eren POV

"I'm...going to...drive  out! I'm going to drive out every last one from this world!"

I had vow to kill every single one. They had to die.

I look to see Violet had fallen asleep on her. Armin had moved to go to her as well. I look to see her hands were cover in blood. It had dried from her hands. I look to notice a  gem around her, it was green. I could see my reflection in it. I felt her hand on mine. I heard her muttering.

"Im sorry, I lie to you."

She then fell back to sleep. Mikasa was combing her fingers through her hair.

This is the first time I seen her actually cry.

End of Eren POV

I opened my eyes to see mats and children everywhere. I turn to see the three of them sleeping. I look to see the other three over to the other side. I had went to the bathroom to look less like this. I don't like the smell of blood.

I was munching on a piece of bread. I didn't feel like eating. I thank Armin for the bread. I couldn't eat it. I never like bread to begin with. I haven't eaten much had I. I heard yelling, I turn to see Eren. He makes so much trouble. I shouldn't have gotten in involved with them.

I walked toward Eren arguing with a garrison soldier. I took his hand off Eren.

"If eating is something to survive in this cruel world then I don't want it. Do you want it."

I held the bread towards his face, he look shocked and surprise. I mean I honestly don't want it.

"I am not asking food, Am I a beggar to you."

He walked away with his comrade. The bread was still held up. I was about to let it go when it was shoved into my mouth.

Mikasa when did she come so fast.

"To think that I would be having to take care of you along with him is sure something. So quit this thing about dying and live. If you die, then you are a coward."

I munch on the bread. It sounded familiar lines like I had told Eva. I did tell her but I was too busy to see if she was well.

"Eva fight through it. If you just die, then you are a coward."

I don't think they will leave me as a lost cause. I look to the sky.

Is there a heaven for you. I may not be Violet but thank you for showering with affection. I promise to live for her.

3 years later