Chapter 038

Still past

I clean Sasha drool with a napkin.

Onyankapon was showing a blueprint and here is Sasha. Eventually Jean and Connie got into some argument because of Hanji plan.

"Ah by the way why do you have dark skin Onyankopon."

I hit her head.

"Sasha that is rude"

I turn to him.

"Sorry its new for us to see people with different skin colors."

"Ah it's okay Violet well it because our creator thought it's more interesting with a mix of people"

I look at him. Is it a religion of some sort?

"You subjects of Ymir are the same. We exist because we were wanted."

" who wanted us"

I ask. Was everyone created for a reason? Was I brought here for a reason?

He turns to me.

"Violet yo"

"You aren't an Eldian."

I turn to see her. She was standing there with a smirk.

She came over to us.

"You were born outside the walls. Isn't that right?"

"What do you know" I responded back to her. She walks closer to me and whispers in my ear.

"Your father really did well on trying to hide your family legacy but maybe he should have wished for it to disappear."

Timeskip

I lay under the outdoor rooftop. The sun was coming up. I tied my hair up into a ponytail. I smelled something. It smelled nice. I stood up and saw a table full of food.

There was lobster, clams, shrimps, pasta, and food from modern times. I had a great meal today. My stomach had finally gotten full for the first time but I felt sick at the same time.

It was finally time to practice shooting.
"Wow that was such good aim. Violet please help me"

"Sasha fine just don't jump out like that. First, you hold your position. Focus on you I'm and then pull."

"That doesn't even make sense"

"She always like that"

I turn to see Eren and the other two.

"What do you mean by that"

"It is true when I ask you for help on how to have better stamina. I didn't understand a thing."

"Armin I explained it really well. Mikasa understood as well."

"You and Mikasa understand each other very well"

"They are almost done With the port"

I pulled the hair tie off my head. It hurt whenever I tie it up. My head felt bad enough.

"When are you going to cut it"

"Till I feel like it"

Eren grab a strand of my hair. Now that I look at it. It was long. It reaches my waist.

"Armin have you seen Bertolt's memories."

He looks over in Armin's direction. I turn to see him tense up.

"Yeah, but there isn't anything helpful."

He turns back to me.

"Violet you do you remember anything about your father"