Chapter 027

When I get I was running toward I felt the ground shake. I turn to see him emerge from the wall.

"AVOID CLASHING WITH THE ARMOR TITAN"

I avoided his hand. Was he still trying to capture me? I stood beside the commander and look at the titans running toward us. The horses are about to be killed by them. I was about to jump off but I felt a hand.

"Violet hold on if you were to kill those titans. You would lose your energy. We need your strength in this battle so hold on"

I nodded to the commander's words. It was no problem for me to kill every one of them. But I had to listen to his words.

"Levi squad and Hange squad to take down the armored titan"

Was I supposed to go? No, I have to do something so they don't die.

"Commander, can I assist with the beast titan. I believe I can take him out along with the Captain."

He seems rather puzzled about whether to accept me. He then turns to Levi. I could Captain would never let me. Before he could say anything I spoke.

"I think with my skills I can live more than anyone else here. So please believe me when I say I'll bring that monkey down at any cause."

"I will count on that promise Violet"

I saluted him. I can do it.

"Erwin, she is only 15 years old"

I'll turn to the Captain. Was he implying I was going to die? I look at him.

"I can handle it at any cause."

"She is not trained like Captain Levi. You would be sending her to death." 

Another soldier agrees with the captain. Before I could say anything the commander spoke first.

"You are wrong about her. She had been training since day one. She is stronger than she looks. Violet, you remember the words I said to you."

"Yes commander"

"Remember those words for the future."

I nodded. I hug Armin and jump down the wall along with the Captain. I guess we sorta gotta. Closer to each other over time. We needed that.

Levi had killed the titans to the left. I should be able to take care of these ones. The commander had noticed me at nightfall training. I would train until I master it completely.

I slice through four titans' necks peacefully. I landed on the ground to see that person again. Floch was staring like a dumbass. I just don't like him at all. I should probably hurry now.

I look to see the recruits having trouble with just killing four meters titans. I could only do so much. I look up to the wall to see Erwin. He wanted the answer to his dream before his death.

Reiner POV (before retake of wall Maria)

"Still there is no mistaking her identity was revealed"

I look up at him and he opens his mouth. "We can do it again Reiner but the next time we do it you will have to give your armor titan to another warrior."

"Noo that's not what I mean"

"Then pull yourself together we don't have enough time. To recover the coordinates and to put an end to this cursed history. Let ended"

He wants to end it, I have this feeling in my head.

"Understood I'll try to keep Annie out of my head for now. There is no need to put anyone in my head now."