Chapter 024

I walk to the dining room. I look to see the new recruits. We had new recruits I remember not long ago that was us. Jean was arguing with the guy with orange hair. I think his name was Floch. I remember seeing him. He was behind Eren back. He was the one doing everything.

"Everyone here is excited to take back wall Maria."

I could see the anger of everyone at the table. These recruits have no experience in combat. I walked behind him and kick behind his knees which cost him to fall straight to the floor. I guess I cause the ruckus. I look down to him.

"You are a new recruit. Well, it sure is exciting to retake Wall Maria. But do you know how many deaths are to come. Hundredths of soldiers dead who wanted to take Wall Maria"

"I'm not a recruit, we are from the 104th cadets like you. We trained together don't you remember"

I look at them. Were they really part of the new recruits. I didn't even see.

"Do you really not remember, we had to hand and hand combat. You broke my nose"

"I don't remember you"

He seem shocked. I don't remember his face at all.

"Don't be reckless"

I touch my mouth did I say those words. It came from my mouth. He stood up and walked towards me angrily. I stood there with an unfazed face.

He stop a few inches from me. Jean was holding him back.

"Just because you are in the Levi Squad you think you can be cocky"

I sigh. He really is an idiot. I walked closer to him.

"Have you killed a titan. Or should I say have you ever saw a titan with your eyes. See it devour humans. Killing your love ones in seconds. Hearing the screams of soldiers."

He widen his eyes. I turn around, no use of talking to him.

"What do you know all you do is have that poker face."

I stop my steps. It really is shitty. I fell horrible inside.

"My mother was eaten by a titan. Many people who I cared about were like that too"

The dining room had gotten quieter. I turn to him. I walked closer to him.

"This is a shitty world. The fighting will never end. Betrayal is something common, sooner or later we will be fighting each other. Do you think I have all day to cry about it. Do you think crying will make them come back."

Sasha held my hand. I look at her confused. She just smile.

"Violet are you okay you should be resting"

"I'm fine Mikasa"I sat down. They started talking about Eren memories.

"It's probably Keith"

They all turned their heads to me. They had widen eyes then Eren open his mouth.

"Keith you mean our commandment."

I nodded. He then suddenly stood up.

"It was him, I saw him in my father's memories. How did you"

"You remember about your belt right. Well, he was the one who had broke it in the first place."

"How did you know"

"I like walking in the night. I saw him do it and go off something about your father"

"Why didn't you say anything"

"I forgot Eren."

I honestly made up a complete lie. I should get some sleep tomorrow should be a big day. This is the piece of it all.