Chapter 036

I had brought my blades back. These were much to what I was used to. This made it easier

"Now Fire"

I slashed her legs. And all the muscle from her. I cut her out of the nape. I had her out of the titan.

I smile at her as her eyes widen.

"PIECK"

.Her body was somewhat nasty to look at. I had defeated you Pieck. But you're not really needed to me
.
She laid there. I held the blade to her neck.

"Isn't it Pieck? Didn't you have the advantage here? Well, it looks like I have the advantage here. But let's follow the script shouldn't we"

"Don'ttt"

I heard his voice. It's going as planned. If she is there then it should be.

She opens her eye but one was falling out. It looks disgusting.

"Hurry and finish it, Violet, we have no time."

I looked up to Jean and nodded. I took out the thunder spear. I need you at your weakest.  Falcon ran to me.

"Please don't kill her please don't kill her"
His eyes widen.

"Violet don't"

"You know that's the face I had when a titan had eaten my mother and I couldn't do anything to stop it."

I look to see the boy running to us. This should be fine. He had tears in his eyes.

I shot the thunder spear. I didn't hesitate since I knew the outcome.

He was in front of her.

Steam emitted from her.

I jump away from her.

"I missed Jean"

"We have to go now"

I nodded again.

I turn to them. I wasn't going to let go of the thunder spear but I did. Have I truly become a devil.

I attach myself to a building. I was swinging backward.

Falco Pov

I look to see someone slashing the cart titan up. They were fast. Pieck was pulled out. She fell to the ground. Her body looks badly hurt. How can a human be that powerful? She glided in the air like nothing.

I look to see a girl with blond hair.

She held her blade to pieck.

Did she know her? Her voice sounded familiar. She turns to me. Her eyes were she the girl from today.  It was Violet, it was her from before.

"Violet hurry up and finish it"

She nodded to the guy.

She took out a weapon and it directly to Pieck.

I ran without thinking. I was in front of her. Her eyes look down upon me. No life.

"Please don't kill her, please don't kill her."

"You know that's the face I had when a titan had eaten my mother and I couldn't do anything to stop it."

I saw her have no remorse in her words. How can she be so different from earlier? You were here in plain sight.

She then jumps but aims the weapon at us. She didn't flinch at all. I close my eyes waiting for the impact.

I was preparing for the impact but steam emitted. A titan skeleton appears. Pieck, she protected me. I look at the girl. She didn't seem unfazed by it. She jumps away and mouths words.