Chapter 002

I opened my eyes to see the woman I was calling mother this whole time

I opened my eyes to see the woman I was calling mother this whole time. How could I forgotten you Eva. Just how could I. I remember the anime but not you. I began to burst to tears.

"Are you okay sweetie, no don't cry. I was worried the shelf fell on you. I thought you were gone when I got to you. You scared me too death"

"why are you crying"

I asked her. It didn't make sense. She flick my forehead.

"You are my daughter and I didn't want to lose you. Does it hurt still. The doctor said it should be fine. Should I call him again"

"No im fine"

"Are you really don't lie to me"

"Yes I'm fine"

"You were unconscious for three full days. Also did you make friends. The doctor son said he was your friend. And the girl and the boy said so too"

Friends? They weren't my friends.

"I don't know them"

"Ah really"

Eren POV

I hope she is alright

I hope she is alright. I mean it's because I have to repay her for her kindness to Armin. I will go tomorrow to check on you.

The next day I ran downstairs and ate breakfast.

"Mister why are you eating so fast"

"I have to go see someone"

"Are you talking about the girl. Hmm what's her name"

"Mom her name is Violet"

I finish eating and rush outside. I turn behind to see Mikasa behind me. She told me it's best not to get close to her. But who is she to baby me.

I ran to her door. I knock on the door.

"Is it Eren. You are here."

"Is Violet feeling better"

"She isn't how come you come tomorrow"

She smile and excused herself. Is she really not any better. I should try tomorrow.

The next day after another day. It was the same scenario. It was a week since I haven't seen her. I felt sad for some reasons

"Eren don't you think she doesn't want to have nothing to do with us."

I pick up a wood and put it in my back.

"Maybe she is really sick"

"Should we take a rest"

Mikasa nodded. I hurry up to the tree. I look to see someone reaching up to the sky.  I ran to see it was Violet. She turn to me. She felt somewhat different. Her eyes felt cold.

"Aye Violet you seem to be better"

She look at us and then turn away. Was she really leaving.

"AYE VIOLETT QHERE ARE YOU GOINNG"

She didn't stop at all and continue. I ran and grab her wrist but I was thrown over. How could she be that strong.

Mikasa rush over to me.

"Eren are you okay"

She then turn to Violet.

"What is your problem" She held me stand up.

"Aye Violet can you teach me how to do that"

She look at me. Then to Mikasa. And she left.  What is her problem. Who got her like this.

"Eren she doesn't seem to want friends. I think we should"

"Mikasa I am not giving up never. I will have Violet as our friend in no time."

"Armin how did you meet Violet"

"She help me from the bullies"

End of Eren pov

I laid on the rock. I look up to the sky. It truly did look pretty. How old is Violet. She looks around 8.

Why am I here. I don't even like this anime. Death is the only exit here isn't it. I mean I don't want to stay here at all. I don't want to be here. I could wait for that to happen. I remember walking up to just see walls.

Those kids have been coming everyday. To see me. I just don't talk to them and plain ignore them. I closed my eyes.

I guess they are here let's act like I am asleep.

"Isn't that Violet"

"It is wait she is asleep."

I could hear them.

I guess I actually fell asleep. I open my eyes to see a tree filled with leaves. I was here before. I sat up and saw them.

Did they really carry me here.

"Violet are you awake."

I turn to see the boy with blue eyes.

"Sorry about that Eren is the one who brought you here. He didn't listen at all."

I then turn to the brunette.

"Violet how could you be so strong with a body so dam light it surprise me."

I also find that uncommon. I don't know why I am that strong. Sometime I just do it without thinking.

I didn't even have the patience to say anything.

I look to the sky.

I then turn to Armin to see him reading that book. I was curious what it had. I touch Armin.

He turn to me.

"Violet"

I pointed to the book. He look at the book then at me.

"Do you want to read it"

I nodded my head. He handed me the book. I look through it and began reading in my head. This is really true. But doesn't that mean that someone from the outside world is here.

"I'm Violet"

I turn to him. The other two had widen eyes. I gave him an expression.

"It's just do you know how to read"

I nodded as a yes. He then smile and came closer to me.

"Really you do. That's great I can finally read with someone"

Is it uncommon to read.

After that day I had gotten used to them. It was not so bad to listen to them. Instead of waiting for that day. Her name is Mikasa. She had let her guard down. She doesn't glare at me any longer. It didn't scare me but made me feel a bit uncomfortable.