Chapter 035

" If we work together, we can overcome any obstacle in our way! I want you to join me in the fight against the devils of Paradis Island! Here and now, as representative of the Marleyan government, I proclaim... to the enemy forces of Paradis"

"A declaration to war"

A giant roar was left out of Eren titan

A giant roar was left out of Eren titan. He finally emerge out of the theater. He killed him.

I look at the rocks hitting down onto them. The screams and yelling. Is this how it was supposed to be. Are we supposed to feel happy with other people dying? Just because they are Enemies.

I guess that is a devil to everyone in the crowd I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Violet are you sure you won't fight along with Eren. He needs you too."

"Mikasa you can handle it. I want to lead along with them."

"Alright then, stay safe out there."

"You too" I hug her tighter.

"The war hammer titan."

She was transforming but Eren had punched her in the face. He is fighting, isn't he?

I guess it finally out turn. My tanks were filled. I didn't like this gear much but it's fine. It doesn't feel like the old ones. I can't believe 19 years old. I have other things to worry about than that. This is what I'm living for and fighting each day.

Sasha had done my hair in a bun, it would at least get it out of my face

Sasha had done my hair in a bun, it would at least get it out of my face. But who knows if it comes undone.

The ODM gear was on our backs. It works a bit better.

Eren releases himself by breaking off the end of the spike that was impaling it, and barely avoids an attack by the War Hammer Titan which attempted to strike it in the head with a hammer made of a hardened Titan substance.

He then prepares to charge against its enemy, but it is hit by the cannons of the Marley soldiers. Koslow is ready to kill the Founding Titan but Magath refuses to kill the Founding Titan as it only delays Paradis' plan to start the Rumbling. Lara managed to use her hammer to attack Eren, ignoring the hardened fist and destroying the Attack Titan. As Lara prepares to execute Eren.