Chapter 003

I was woken up by the sound of foots steps.  I don't know how but my hearing is spot on. Armin was here again.

"I knew you would be here so I brought this."

I open my eyes and sat up to see the book. He comes whenever I am trying to rest. It such a pain.

He began to read the book once again. I think they are coming. I look to see the brunette in tears. I wonder why he was crying. I rested my head on hand.

"Dam Mikasa had told my parents about the Scout Regiment and they didn't take it well. More like my mom."

He sat next to me. He then turned to me. I didn't bother to turn and listen to his weeping any longer.

"Violet what do you think of the Scouts. I never heard your opinion."

What did I think of them. I simply don't put my attention on them. I guess what they are doing isn't that bad. It like the military but they still didn't find the answers to that.

"People who are willing to fight for us knowing death is more likely to happen."

I guess he liked my answer. He hug me. I was surprise I hardly know this kid.

"You are distancing yourself again"

I felt the pain. I held my head. It hurt. Those words sound like Eren but deeper. I stood up.
I held a X with my hands. I don't understand why I don't say words. I just don't feel like it.

I heard something. I turn to the wall. Was it just my imagination.

I think it's time for me to go back. I was about to turn to go home. But he grab my hand and ran. I look to see him headed not to my home. He ran through the village.

He then turn and he stop.

"Ahh isn't that Eren"

I move my head and saw a soldier from the garrison regiment.

"Is that your girlfriend"

He suddenly let go of my hand. I look down to where he had held my hand.

"She is not my girlfriend. And what is that smell, are you drinking again. Aren't you on duty"

He pinch his nose from the smell. So this was Hannes. He ignore Eren and walked over to me.

"Hey kiddo new friend of Eren"

I look at him. How did he become a soldier. I remember the three years were hell according to him. I look at him. I nodded my head sideways.

"Oh your aren't hahahahha look Eren she not your friend"

Eren walked over to me.

"Sorry but Violet doesn't like talking to people like you"

He then kick the him and ran.

I heard the bell. The crowed stood there. The gates had open. I look to see soldiers coming in. They look wounded.

He pull a crate and lifted me to it. I saw them. He stood next to me. I turn my head to his direction to see him smiling. I look back to them.

"Have you guys see my son Moses"

I remember this scene. It's where they give her the hand. I turn to the other side to see Mikasa and Armin. Let's just stay for a while.

I place my hand on his eyes. I guess a child couldn't see that. I made eye contact with a guy. Isn't he that powerful something along the lines. I removed my hand and jump off the crate.