Chapter 005

I didn't like bread. I touch my stomach I don't like eating this. So why should I now.
I guess talking to people isn't that bad. She reminded me of Eva. Eva was someone who enjoy bread. I haven't like bread. It's doesn't taste well. I sigh and sat on the ground.

I walked into the dining room,

"Aye Violet over here"

I look to see Eren and the others sitting next to him.

I walked over to Eren and sat next to him. He placed a bowl of soup in front of me. I look at him,

"I dont think he is going to starve you, just eat. Look at her"

I turn to see Sasha eating off of people food. I began eating, it was potato soup. I never like the taste of this. I was about to throw my bread out but someone held my wrist.

"My friend Violet you weren't about to throw that right."

I gave her my bread and sat down back again.

Sasha was beside me eating off my food.

"Aye how come you dont smile. Like smile Violet. You are truly a wonderful person."

Smiled can I really be happy, I have guilt along with me. I held my hand and touch my face.

I heard laughter I turned to see Eren laughing

Eren POV

I look to see Violet held her face to make a smile. I laugh did she really think you had to do make a smile. To think she had opened up a little more. I had not seen her try to open up to anyone. Nor any other reaction.

Suddenly people came around us.

"Hey you never said where you were from"

I place my hand around Violet and Armin

"The same where these two are"

"So did you see it. The colossal or the armor titan."

"Yeah I saw it"

"Ah really how big was it"

"Bigger than a normal titan"

"Have you seen a normal titan"

I suddenly gag. I thought of the moment when I had seen my mother eating

End of Eren POV

He started to argue with the boy with blond messy hair. I forgot his name. Mikasa had went after Eren. I should follow them. I got up and follow after them