Chapter 015

Eren POV
"She is short, has blond hair and blue eyes. She knows the secret of the walls."

No, he couldn't mean Violet. But Violet doesn't know anything.

"Could it be Violet?"

"Does she have platinum blond hair. Like light blond hair."

He shook his head. I felt relieved.
"We should hurry we don't know where the titans are coming in"

No one knows where the titans are coming in. So everyone is clueless. I felt rage, Who are we dealing with. Those two could they have been the.

I walked off to bump into someone.

"Oww watch where you at going. Ah Hanji, the commander ask me to give you this"

"Ah thank you here"

She threw her a steam potato.

"Christa"

Christa is Historia what. I don't seem to understand. I hurried and ran to Sasha

"Where is Violet"

"I think the recruits are in the front lines."

She was in the frontlines. We have to hurry and save her.

Violet this time I can save you.
End of Eren pov

"Hurry up to the top. Titans are coming"

I grab Connie's hand and drag him up the stairs. We have no weapons or anything. They just left us here defenseless. We have to survive until they come, but we have nothing to do.

The soldiers who were here weren't so great.

Dammit, they are coming up the stairs.

"Here move aside I can do it."

I grab the knife from Connie. It was just a 4 meter  titan. I got on top of it back. I stab its eyes. I stab it once again. I kick it with the heel of my boats.

They had pushed it outside the window.

I turn to see more titans coming.

"We can't kill those without our gear, the best option is to go upstairs."

Christa had ripped her dress to bandage Reiner's wound. I could see steam.

I was over the edge. She came over to me.

"Violet I need some of the fabric of your dress"

I nodded and she rips the hem of my dress. I had pants underneath, so it didn't matter at all. I look to see titans surrendering us. The soldiers had died. They had fought well but not enough. What are we supposed to do. I look around to see their ODM gear is goine. I heard lighting

"Ymir you are a titan"

She had gone to fight off the titans. That dam monkey was throwing rocks.