Chapter 041

I wipe the water off my face to see the culprit.

"Ah sorry Violet, it's just he was chasing me. And a rock so I fell"

"Sasha your death had come early hasn't it"

She truly did look frightened.

My shirt was a transparent idiot. I guess this is my punishment. I turn but I bump into someone.

"You should wear this for now."

He put his shirt around me. He buttons the first three. I stare at him. His hair is longer than before. His face matured more. His shirt was a bit bigger on me. He then put the hat on me.

"I mean you kinda deserve it. Stop slacking off."

I was about to speak.

"Heyyy"

I turn to the voice to see Hange and Levi on their horses.

"Man you are all working hard in this heat. Ah, Eren your shirt."

I look to see he wasn't wearing a shirt. Am I stupid? I have his shirt.

"Yeah well, we're stuck watching this idiot."

Levi walked over to us. He folded his arms and stood next to Connie.

"When did you get so damm big."

I look to Eren I reach a little above his shoulder. I remembered us being the same height back then.

She continues on about Hizuro. They don't want us to trade with anyone else.

"They want Paradise Island to be the root of all evil. It helps unite all the nations and bring stability to the world"

I used to think couldn't sign a peace treaty and just live without fighting. There was no need in fighting for what. But things have changed.

"Why won't they consider a path to peace"

" I think because they don't know"

I turn to Mikasa who was staring at the floor.

"They fear us because they don't know"

This is really getting tiring.

"That's right they won't trust a face they haven't seen. So lets me them.if you don't understand something, go and figure it out. Isn't that what the scouts always do."

Hange came over to me and place her hand on my shoulder.

"You haven't gotten those headaches again. Zeke said something about death back then. Do you have any idea"

"I haven't gotten any headache for two years now."

I thought long and hard. Could the headaches kill Violet? She was 7 at the time. But it was before the fall. So it wasn't important since they had not known about her extinction. Could mom have told them about Violet's death?