Chapter 013

A/M💕💕we are so dam close to reach 400 reads. Thank you for the people who take the time to read my crappy work. My life isn't the greatest at least I can do something that people enjoy.

I had no fear of titans what so ever. Maybe because I knew they were people. Who were probably wanted to turn back to what they were. Innocent people, if you think like that there is no fear.

I look to see the walls.

I heard the voices of disappointment. Was this what if felt like. To be annoy by their voices. To just want them to shut up. Had I never seen outside I would probably be like them. I look to see all the injured soldiers. I got off the wagon.

I felt someone holding my hand.

I turn to see a soldier.

"Thhank yooouu very much. You save my life. I owe you everything." He was stuttering between each word. I guess he is the person who I had save. I nodded and continue on my way. I don't have time for that right now.

"Violet, I saw it"

Sasha came over and hug me with force. I was lifted into the air. Was she this strong. Was she happy because of me.

"You were super duper cool. The way you threw your blade directly at the titan eye. Perfect target. Do you know archery."

I shook my head to the left.

Armin POV

I look to see Violet being held in the air. She had her poker face. She didn't really like attention. I held the thought why did they want Violet as well. What could she have. She isn't a titan like Eren. She is like us. I have to tell the commander about the female titan. I will keep the promise because of more people know about Violet then something is not right here.

"I think I know who the female titan is"

I look around to see them. Eren, Mikasa and Violet. She didn't seem surprise I think she had a clue about who she was.

"Armin who is it."

"It's Annie, I saw her with Marco gear. She also had reacted to Eren nickname. Only someone in the cadets would know that."

Eren was yelling in disbelief. I look up to see Violet unfazed. Mikasa held a reaction but why not her.

She was just looking at her gem.

Levi POV

To think these brats had a clue. We had spent the last five years for nothing. All the countless lives gone just like that.

That titan boy is really a wimp. He cries about everything it annoying. I look to all their faces. Four eyes is actually serious.

I turn to see the brat. She was looking at her gem. She look unbothered by the news. To say that when she threw her blade at the titan eye without experience is something no one can do.

 To say that when she threw her blade at the titan eye without experience is something no one can do