Chapter 033

Well, there was something different that happen that day. After the ceremony something strange happen to my hair it had turned black.  I don't know why it could change but I'm not going to question it anymore. Hange had taken multiple samples and concluded it was because of my thought or more of something like that. Honesty I have a feeling it has something to do with mother.

Eren had changed since he had kissed her hand. I question what did he see. He didn't change much but I could tell.

I settle myself to my horse. Finally, we would go beyond the walls. We are a step closer to see the ocean. I put my hood on. It was going to be a long ride.

No titans had been seen at all. It was as Hange had stated prior. They had all moved into Wall Maria. The red smoke from back then.

It had been a while since I saw that flare. It was the titan from before. I attach myself to it.

I stood there.

"You were turned into this right"

I look to see the weeds overgrown him.

"You have been here a while. Haven't you."

I look to see Eren coming to me. He touches its forehead.

"We shouldn't kill it"

I don't agree with that. I slice his neck.

"Eren sometimes death is better than suffering. If we left it here. How much longer does he have to suffer. I'm sorry but I don't regret it"

"I agree with Violet"

"Me too"

"I'm always with Violet"

I look at them. Connie, Jean, and Sasha.

I smile at them.

I grab Eren by his shoulders.

"Don't you think the same? I feel like death is something he would look up to it."

I push him in the direction of his horse.

"We should go further."

I hop onto mine and kept going. My hands tighten on the reins of the horse. I still think death is favorable. Death helps us escape from reality. Since humanity is no longer the option here.

Hange had led us around the wall where the restorationists had been pushed off the wall. I stop and look at the wall. Is this where you left from father. I am not sure if you would know. But I am not your daughter. I will live for your daughter. I can change the future now. I will change the direction of the plot.

"Hurry Violet, don't stay behind."

"Sorry got zone out. Armin wait up"

I reach Armin. He spots a seashell.

 He spots a seashell