Chapter 037

I change my outfit to just a pair of black pants with a black long sleeve. This was something I would ware back then. I open the door. I stop by the window and look to see we were closer to home. Still above the sea but closer. We left like this as well and here I am coming back without you.

I walk into the room. The silence as I walk in and sat in the chair. I look to see all their eyes on me. Those children had tears in their eyes. They were swollen to the point it felt like someone gave them a black eye.

They went back to what they were discussing. I turn my direction to the window. I look at the sky as we pass by clouds. How is it up there? Is it more peaceful up there?

"Yelena what about the jaw titan and the cart titans"

"Violet had the cart titan down."

I turn to see him, Zeke. I had the cart titan, did you want to kill me.

"Did she really, how come you didn't" Hange turn to me.

I swirl the chair around and met them. I pointed to Falcon.

"He ran over to her. which made her emit her steam in order to protect causing the thunder spear to move."

"Hmm I see so he was in the way"

I look at him. What is he implying here

"And to cover up that slip-up, the beast titan chuckle more rocks at us than planned. That was some clever improvement for a clown-like you"

"Don't glare at me like that Levi. What if I piss my pants. And you're quite the actor yourselves. Considering you want to kill me so bad. Look at Violet she is as calm as a feather. To think you both have the same strength."

I ignore his remark. I don't need to kill you here. I look at Captain he was the one who made the promise to the commander.

"Violet is ready to kill you. Didn't she take out your bud? And I'm a kind person. I like to savor the best for last."

I look down words to still have it here. The handkerchief of Sasha, I wrap my gem with it. I look at the green gem. For a second it seems to have turned blue. Mother are you here with me. I need you. I can't do this alone. I look to the window.

I look at the birds flying. They look so free out there. Is this why it would always come back to you.

"You are free"

Mikasa and Armin had sat down on both of my sides. I look at them and they held my hand.

"They truly are but one day we're going to be like them." I listen to his words. He didn't hesitate to say them. Mikasa squezed my hand.

"Freedom Violet"

Past

"HELLO FRIENDS FROM MARLEY"

She really is friendly and scary at the same time. I turn to see Sasha asleep. It is tiring to stay here all day long.

"WELCOME TO PARADISE"

I look at the faces of the soldiers.

"I'm Hanji, here to greet the guest who has come this far. Now step down for some tea"

I mean Eren titan is holding them up in the air so that could be one of the problems.

I turn the rock where the other guy was with the Captain. Her skit was not buying it.

"Isn't that right Nicolo"

She really is scary.

"He's tired of your shitty skit"