Chapter 006

"ATTENTION CADETS. TODAY WE WILL USE ODM GEAR. WE WILL START IN GROUPS OF TWOS"

I look to see everyone paring up. I turned to see Eren walking over to me. I guess we are pairing up. I was about to walk to him when someone grab my wrist.

"Ahh Violet it seems like you don't have a partner. So I guess you should pair up with me"

He grab me and we stood in line. I turn to see Eren. He look a little angry. He was pair off with Mikasa. They were behind us.

I look to see Jean. I am a little curious, does he like Mikasa. Is that what Eva was talking about. He is a bit tall. I pulled his shirt.

"Yes Violet is something the matter."

Hmm if I say it from here could they hear. They were about 7 feet away. I motion my hands for him to lower down. He seem a little reluctant but then lower himself. Was I really that short.

I whisper in his ear. I

"Jean do you like Mikasa"

He got up and was turning a bit red. So did he

"No Violet it's not like that. I don't um"

Jean POV

Violet was standing alone

I should go be be her partner

I should go be be her partner. I saw that dam suicidal bastard coming over to her. Could he like her. Not on my watch, I grab her wrist. 

I stood in line. I saw that dam bastard in the back. I turn and took out my tongue.

He look angry.

I then look to see the rest about to start. Mina and Thomas were up first. I felt a tug on my sleeve. I look to see Violet trying to get my attention. She really doesn't like talking . She motion with her small hands. It was cute.

I turn to give him a smirk.
Did she think I have a crush on Mikasa but that's not. To think you are this dense. I look at her to see

She look so tiny and cute

She look so tiny and cute. I wanted to squish her cheeks but I held in. It's okay if you are not good at ODM gear because I can get all the kills.

End of Jean POV