Chapter 028

I look to see it all happened. I should go over there and wait for them. Levi may have been down but I am not. They were planning on escaping. After what they had done I don't think I can let it slide. I was to assist Levi in killing the beast titan.

I stood in their way. So this was the way they would have gone. I made a gamble on this way. I had injured myself and I was exhausted but he told me.

"When you find the secrets don't be surprised to stop but to fight"

I slice through the cart titan legs. She fell to the floor. She wasn't tough like the other ones. I can pull her out. I began to let my strength take control. Was I feeling sad because of all the deaths? This was a sacrifice for the fight. Tears had begun to appear in my eyes. I wiped them and swing my sword to her neck. She came out.  I had them out in their human appearance. Was this Zeke and Pieck.

Had I really done that? I laugh out loud

Had I really done that? I laugh out loud. I look to see all the dead corpses. It all happened too fast. I turn to them. I had them leaning. They were both exhausted so I don't they will leave. I put my hand over my mouth. I grab my blades out.

"Violet you are Violet am I right."

"Did you know how many deaths you have caused and all you say is my name?" I walk over to him and stab him in the gut. Blood started to spatter everywhere, I didn't feel bad. He let out a painful groan.

"Do you think they were a joke to you? DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY DIE BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO? THEY HAD NO FRICKEN CHOICE

"Do you think they were a joke to you? DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY DIE BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO? THEY HAD NO FRICKEN CHOICE. THEY HAD FAMILY TO GO HOME TO, THEY REALLY DID AND THIS IS WHAT THEY GET FOR WANTING TO RETAKE WALL MARIA. WHAT WAS THE REASON. FOR SOME STUPID WAR WITH MARLEY WHEN WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THAT, BUT YOU AND YOUR STUPID FRIENDS. I HOPE YOU'LL DIE"

I turn the blade 360   and shifted it inside. His blood had once again spattered on me again.

"I WILL NOT LET YOU KILL US SO EASILY, EVEN IF EREN IS YOUR BROTHER, I WON'T LET THE DOWNFALL HAPPEN. YOUR MOTHER WAS KILLED. WHY DID RIENER WANT TO TAKE ME. THAT IS THE ANSWER I WANT TO KNOW TO TELL ME."

I took out my blade, I was about to do it again and the titans show up. Three titans. This he turns them into titans. So does that mean that they were still alive? Breathing alive and well. I could have saved them before coming here. I left the Captain's side because of my personal feelings.