Chapter 023

Historia was soon named as Queen of the Walls. The crown was placed by the guy who made Eren choice. His name was Zachery if I remember. I turn to see Levi, he didn't look so good. I guess he had said the Kenny was dead. This world is cruel. He just found out that he was his uncle. I truly feel bad for everyone. A slave to something.

"That girl saved us from a titan bigger than the wall"

"Yeah we all saw it"

"She saved us from it with such a tiny body"

"Her father ruled from the shadows but she ended his tyranny."

I heard all the people praising her. She should feel prouder than anyone here. You have made it.

I walked alongside Mikasa. I guess her suggestion didn't leave her at all. I saw his small figure at the end of the hallway.

"Are you actually going to do it? Mikasa was just joking. Violet, right she was just joking."

I turn to Eren. Why is he bringing me into this? I smiled and stood in front of Historia.

"If I was in your position. I would do the same thing so go on"

I move and pointed her in the direction. She nodded and ran.

"I thought you would be reasonable"

"Eren, grudges stay tight on me so"

I wink at him, in return he blushed. I was a bit tired so I headed out without them.

"Aye where are you going"

"Thank you"

I heard Connie's voice. I didn't turn around to face him. I kept walking. I wish this was a happy ending but in reality, it isn't. I clench my fist. I just know this won't end well. I have to do something before it's late. I'm sorry guys but it will bring you guys it. I won't stop from now on.

I wave my hand in the air.

"I'm tired"

When I touch her shoulders, it had to do something with Violet  father. I saw him standing and talking to Rod and his brother. How could I not see him. Is he still alive.