ᴴᵘᵐᵃⁿⁱᵗʸ ⁱˢ ᴳᵒⁿᵉ (AOT...

Da ameliaa7405

"Violet why can't you." "Eren do you not see this world. Humanity is gone" What happens when a girl from the... Altro

Characters
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016*
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 020
Chapter 021*
Chapter 022*
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030*
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
my part
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042

Chapter 019

1K 31 6
Da ameliaa7405

"Look Violet you can dance now."

"Yesss papaaa I am now a princess like the stories you told me about"

"Violet you were always a princess, but now to get to the point. You and your mommy will go somewhere far without me. I won't see you for a long time. That doesn't mean I won't see you again. Remember what I told you this world will be beautiful in its own way. I'm sorry but please live well."

"Alright bye-bye"

I opened my eyes to see the same thing. Was that my father? He looked like me. But something threw me off. But was her father like me and knew about the real world. He was crying and look sad.

I had changed into a cloak. I sat at the dining table thinking about it. Was he like me too. I then look to see them enter. She was part of Hanji squad. I was part of the Levi Squad. To think they trusted me after all.

"Pack everything make it look like we're never here."

I look to the distance to see the military police jumping into the house we were at right now. Would we had been taking into custody?

Levi started to explain our situation right now. They wanted custody of Historia and Eren. They had also ban Scouts activities. He was having fun with someone. I don't remember who he was.

They all heard rusting in the bushes it turn out to be Hanji and her squad.

"Ah, Violet you are awake great news."

I nodded to her words. Historia was to take the role of queen. She wanted to fight but her duties were first. I touch her shoulders.

"You should be the ruler of these walls. Your death is not needed right now. Live your life to the fullest. Here she gave it to me for you."

I handed her the note Ymir gave to me. I told her about what is out there. And what is to come but now most since the new holder will know as well. She smiled and grab it. They might know about me.

"We should held to Trost with all the commotion they will be less"

"Should we use Violet. She had blond hair and blue eyes."

"No Violet had lighter blond than Armin will do"

I help Armin into a ponytail. It was all I could do. I tried not to laugh at him. But he really did look like a girl.

"Violet I can see you holding your laughter"

"Sorry Armin but you kinda look like her"

I left and place the hood over my head. I was to be with Levi.

We were walking and a wagon rush between us.

"Ar no They took Historia and Eren"

Sasha almost blew it but they already had a plan. We then began to spread out. I was on a roof next To the Captain and two of Hanji soldiers. They were to be killed.

"Violet have you heard a story about a killer."

"No Captain I haven't heard anything like that"

"Ah, you were from Wall Maria."

Before he could finish bullets were shot. I look to see their bodies fall off the roof. It was bound to happen.

"Ah, are there rats crawling up here? Oh is that you Levi. A girl is she your wife well too bad."

He aims his gun at me. I used my cape as he had done. I have to stop them from taking them.

"Ah she is trained well"

"KENNNYY"

I turn to the side to see them. I forgot about this. Before I could move he had killed them.

"Violet you will have to kill don't stop anytime or hesitate,"

I nodded. I turn and sliced someone's body. Their blood had stained my hands. It was too close. The Captain had wide eyes.

I had speed. I had helped him. I look to see I was. The pain from before had gone away. I guess since Sasha said I was asleep for three days. It wasn't that deep. I just had a wound on my stomach. It should be fine.

Dammit, it. I was in the bar. How did I get here? I had just helped him but now I am here.

"Stay here"

"Captain, I can do it. I have the strength to do it."

I turn the bottle so I could see his reflection. I then moved to the edge. Can I carve something out here? No, we are surrounded. The window is my best shot.

He shot the gun my cue. Threw the chair and we escape again. I look to see the wagon where Eren and Historia were.

I jump onto it. I pushed her off the wagon. Jean had arrived but he didn't do anything. I grab the gun and shot her.

"Thank you, Violet"

They had to overcome this. I tremble when I pulled the trigger. I don't need to feel like shit.

Where they did they all come from. I pushed Jean off the Wagon. We couldn't do anything for them. I stood and watch them take them away.

"Errreeeennn"

I turn to see Mikasa being held. I knew where they were heading. I can't do anything right now but follow.

"Mikasa we will get him back. I promise we will."

She stops struggling. The truth was I had hurt myself while trying to keep up with them. I still had the gun in my hand. I killed people and it was people who had no choice. This is really a fuck up anime. Had I swear. I touch my lips. I don't swear due to my sister's words. Had Eva would have been here she would have been shocked like me. Eva where ever you are I hope you are eating and living well.

We enter a cabin. They had gotten a witness or more like a new friend on their terms. Where is Historia and Eren was the question here. I then felt someone's hand.

It all rushed in. I then turn to be met with his gray eyes. Had he always been this sad with everything going on. They have such a horrible backstory.

"Thank you for helping me back there brat. Now go to Hanji to get your wound check out"

I nodded to his words and excuse myself.

Levi POV

"So you manage to take them all by yourself"

"That brat was there. She had speed as her advantage. I thought when she killed a person she would flinch like the others but she didn't. Then I notice she was shaking within."

"If her mother is from the outside world and her last name is her mother maiden name does that mean. There are people outside the walls. I don't think Violet is from outside the world but she seems to knows"

"Fours eyes don't think too much. We have to hurry and get this over with. I think you do better at this than I do"

I handed her the tools and she gave me a weird look. I swear she scares me with those tools.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1M 33.3K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
913K 34.8K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
284K 9.6K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
293K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc