Six: The Old Version

By ArtytheDragon

(this stories plot changes continuously, the story is a draft of several ideas that make a loose plot.) Homes... More

An introduction to the Characters (glitched out)
Number 1
Number 2
Number 3
Number 4 (End of Act one)
Number 5 (Begin act Two)
Number 6
Number 7
Number 8
A fabulous Intermission
Number 9
Number 10 (End of Act Two)
Intermission: The Trolls
Number 11
MY HEADCANONS
Number 12
Number 13
Number 14
Number 15 (End of Act Three act One/Begin Act 3 Act 2 Intermission 1)
Number 16 (A3A2A1)
Number 17 (End of Act 3 act 2 intermission 1 begin act 3 act 2)
(NSFW) NOT AN UPDATE BUT....IM ROFLING SO HARD
Number 18
Number 19
Headcanons 2.0
Number 20
Not an update but a letter
Number 21 (End of Act 3 act 2)
Help ;-;
Number 22 (Begin Act 3 Act 2 Intermission 2)
Number 23 (Begin Act 4 Act 1: A4A1)
Number 24
Number 25 (end of act 4)
ACT FIVE CHARACTER PROFILES
Number 26 [BEGIN ACT 5)
Number 28
Number 29
Number 30
Number 31
Number 32
Number 33
IMPORTANT HOLY SHIT
Number 34: Story for The Zetas Part 1

Number 27

15 1 3
By ArtytheDragon

+=+Valkyrie+=+

I woke up in that purple city again. In my loft. It was pretty dark as usual the only light from the purple walls. I crawled out of bed and almost tripped over the stupid dress I wear. 

I had been getting these dreams often and they have been completley confusing, I saw a girl in a yellow dress who seemed misplace, but also it seemed like she traveled here because she looked at everything in awe. She wasn't here this time. But i could still remember her face,

grey, cobalt eyes, horns? She seemed pretty real because she tried to talk to me. I didn't answer because I was just as confused as she was. 

I left the window and flew to the tower that I found Maxx in. 

He was sleeping as usual, and since I had respect, I wasn't going to wake him up. I flew around as usual a looked at the weird ebony colored people who glared at me annoyed.

Well f them.

I'm fabulous.

It wasn't that long until I saw those monsters again. I used to like looking at them when I first started dreaming here when I was 11. But honestly they are creepy as fuck, and the thing with them is that when they whisper they are like freaking death notes.

....yet they don't seem to bother me.

I stood on top of a building looking at the monsters, dersites milled around doing what they usually did. I was beginning to wonder what would happen if I woke up Maxx...

then I saw him. 

And it wasn't Maxx.

He was far away but I could assume it was my bro, but he looked....younger. A lot younger. Sixteen maybe....?

He didn't seem to see me (maybe he did I couldn't tell because he wore shades that covered his eyes).

He was just floating there, and looking back at me. 

Just as I was about to fly over there, the buzzing of my phone taking over.

Basically I let out a very long:

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

Can't I ever get sleep?

I turned on my phone groggily and proceeded to talk to Maxx who wished me happy birthday. ((You have read this in an earlier chapter))

My cat, a stray I found around a year ago (snuck it in by putting it in my backpack) meowed at me from below.

I let out another long, "fuck" and crawled out of bed.

"Meow any louder and my bro is going to come in here and throw you out the window" I said to my noisy cat. 

There was no point in hiding her, since she literally stalks him around the house. She sat on my desk which was covered in old shitty music I wrote a long time ago, which basically is now covered is doodles and cat hair. I moved the music and got the food that I kept on my desk. 

Six, sat on my desk kicking her feet and looking at meet a little disgusted, 

"Your feeding your cat that disgusting stuff? You have a knife just get rid of it"

I filled half of the bowl, and rolled my eyes at Six's comment and went to sleep again until my bro burst in,

I turned around,

He looked at my room which was a total pig sty, but honestly, it runs in the family. 

"Sup" He said,

"Hey." I responded,

"Well, now your done sleeping you can open all of the stuff that you got for your b-day."

I made a "woot-woot" with my hands, somewhat sarcastically and headed out of the room to the living room. 

He sat on the couch and I examined the gifts, one of them aught my eye and I picked it up, it wasn't wrapped in anything, it was sheathed.

"Dude no way." I said taking off the sheath.

It was a god motherfucking katana.

Your parent's are not that cool. Case closed. *slams brief case and gets the hell outa there*

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah." I could almost see a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth, but it was so vague that no one could get through the facade if they didn't know him. I on the other hand was mind-blown and smiling like an idiot. 

"Is this illegal?"

"Probably, open the other one."

Six had followed me out of the room and saw my sword,

"Well what are you going to do? Kill him? Oh wait never mind you have the 'nerd game' as so you call it"

I glared at her, my therapist said to just try and ignore them like they where a bully, but her words kept echoing in my head, I wanted to try and punch her but she's not real. 

I know my Bro noticed but he was used to it, and I wasn't angry, I was actually...genuinely happy. 

I took the smaller package and when I opened it, it was two disks, both labeled, Sburb Zeta. "Oh its the nerd game." I said,

He shrugged, "I thought it was nerdy when I was the same age as you."

I looked up at him, "You've played it before?" I asked,

The veins in his neck tensed,

"Yeah...once." 

I decided not to ask him and looked back at the disks, "Dude there is no way my computer can support these."

"Open the next box." He said pointing to the one that was pretty large.

This one was one of those beast computers that could handle any game.

Any. 

and it had FOUR disk inserts.

"How much did this cost you."

"none, Harley made it."

"Which one?" I smirked as I opened it and did all of the basic new computer stuff.

"Older one."

"Oh, k." I said downloading pesterchum and some games I played.

I saw that I still had the gifts from my friend. 

I opened egderps first and wasn't surprised to see a roadkill animal birthday card, crudley put together by him and taped to a package of grape juice. 

"Why." I said holding the birthday card up to Bro.

"He is from the egderp clan." He said, "and from I know, all egderps are derpy"

"Touche." I said, opening Ella's gift.

God dammit Ella your still so fucking sweet omf.

Her gift was one of her many stuffed plushies she kept in her room as well as a hand written card,

Happy Birthday Val!!!! (or should I say ginger XD)

You made it around the sun again!!!!

WWWOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent you a cute dragon plush that I think is cute and I know

you think dragons are "cool" so I gave it to you X)

Just so you don't name is something crude It's name is Blackberry :D!!!!!

From,

Ella :)

I rolled my eyes at how fucking sweet Ella is. She may be older then me but she is probably one of the most childish people ever.

I put the dragon down and went for the gift from Maxx. 

When I opened his it was....a book.

The Lost Hero*dramatic music*

I opened it and the only thing it said under the inside cover was,

Get of your damn phone and computer and read this book

"Lalonde gave you a book."

"mmhmm, the cover seems interesting though, three kids riding on a dragon."

"A gold badass robot dragon."

"Better be named thresher or I'm throwing this book away." I said.

I would have to wait until, Ella and Sean got the game before we could start.

"You forgot one more." My Bro said again.

"What?"

"This." he handed the last box to me. It was very light and I assumed it was clothes, this was also from lalonde.

Try it on.-Maxx

I opened it and rose my eyebrow, "Aaaaaand its a skirt."

Bro rose his eyebrows too, "From first hand experiance its possible to fight in a skirt"

"Yeah but its orange."

"Pfft, Orange is a cool color."

My Bro stretched then he gathered all of the wrappers and rubbed my head,

"Happy b-day, Valkyrie." He said rubbing my head. 

Thats pretty much when I knew he wasn't in a good state. He never called me that unless he was worried or remeniscing about something dark.

I gave up on asking, because I knew it would just get him mad.

I left the room an put on the skirt that Maxx made (which was surprsingly comftorable, and were the hell did he get silk?) and fooled around on minecraft for a while, and reading the book at the same time.

Jason?

Who the fuck is Jason?

Jason?

Really?

And the annoying kid behind him...probably me, stealing all of his pens.

Theres always the pretty girl oh my god.

AND ITS ALWAYS AMNESIA.

This book is stupid. 

I put it down and went back to minecraft, until someone was "trolling" me.

God-Dammit its this asshole.

—-geniusInspired [GI] began trolling tamarackGoddess [TG]—-

GI: Human

GI: Ginger haired human

GI: Ginger haired human answer me right now, we have no time for your stupid games

GI: *sigh*

GI: ginger, will you not answer me

TG: *error reseiving this message, when message is over please begin writing this string of letters backwards, Elohssa na ma I, and prepare to be banned after the beep*

GI: Ginger, I know what that fucking says, I am not stupid

GI: And you are about to play that stupid game correct?

TG: beep.

—-tamarackGoddess [TG] has banned geniusInspired [GI]—-

GI: -_- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 316 20
Story belongs to me, Homestuck belongs to Andrew Hussie, just some cute oneshots :3 I hope you like them!
9.1K 362 37
This is the story of how Karkat Vantas marched into your life, made you you fall ass over teakettle for him, and all the aftermath of that beautiful...
22.9K 469 25
This story is making up for famous fanfiction I made that got deleted. It was "porcelain smile" a Davekat fanfiction. Here's a better one. Hopefully...
16.8K 522 28
**edit 2/19/19** This book is super old, read at your own risk. I might be comming back to edit soon I do not own any of the characters. They belong...