One-shots (Jensoo)

By Ppoongg

A single stand-alone stories, or some multi-shots. Maybe angst? Maybe fluff? But surely is full of jensoo! More

Introduction
We Could Die
The Power Of Sisqo
Night Changes
New Years Proposal
Prom
It's You (1)
It's You (2)
Us
Possessive J
Love
The One (1)
The One (2)
The One (3)
The One (4)
The One (5)
The One (final)
Drunk
Marriage (1)
Marriage (2)
Marriage (final)
When I Was Your Girl
School Play
7:18
Family Ties (1)
Family Ties (2)
Family Ties (3)
Family Ties (4)
Family Ties (Final)
After School
Yes, No, Maybe (1)
Yes, No, Maybe (2)
Thinking Of You (1)
Thinking Of You (2)
Thinking Of You (3)
Thinking Of You (4)
Thinking Of You (5)
Thinking Of You (6)
Thinking Of You (7)
Thinking Of You (final)
The only truth is you
Kill me
Everything Has Changed (1)
Everything Has Changed (2)
Everything Has Changed (final)
Anniversary
Dandelion
It runs in their blood
At her boob
A Broken Love Story (1)
A Broken Love Story (2)
A Broken Love Story (3)
A Broken Love Story (Final)
White roses
I've been waiting
Addition To The Family (1)
Addition To The Family (2)
Addition To The Family (3)
Addition To The Family (4)
To my jennie
To my jisoo
To us
My muse
Under the stars
When i met you (1)
When i met you (2)
When i met you (3)
When i met you (4)
When i met you (5)
When i met you (Final)
Don't let go
She does it better (1)
She does it better (2)
Miles away, my always.
Bad blood
Contract
I love you so
Letterman jacket
Prediction
The struggles of jennie kim
She's hard to love
She's hard to love (bonus)
Weddings
Like i can
Like i can (2)
Ghost
Runaway
Until i graduate
Until i graduate 2 (Love in the dark)
Guilty
Clarity
The way i loved you
When i met you (bonus)
Extraterrestrial (1)
Extraterrestrial (final)
Somewhere only we know (1)
Somewhere only we know (2)
Somewhere only we know (3)
Somewhere only we know (4)
Taylor's Version

Line Without A Hook

3.6K 146 9
By Ppoongg

- Jisoo likes her sisters best friend, but the girl doesn't seem interested at her at all.

--

Jisoo sat in the cafeteria, writing in her book as she listens to her favorite song, 'line without a hook' the song just really hit her sometimes she doesn't know why, but she likes it.

She looked up and saw her sister, irene with her best friend jennie going to grab some food before going to the other table. Jisoo just sigh and placed her elbow in the table as she rested her head in her palm.

She opened another page and started writing.

You look good today, not that you didn't look good yesterday, you always look good.

She smiled a little, and looked at jennie who was busy talking to irene.

I wonder how your day went, is it fun? Well, of course not im not part of it. Kidding

She then saw jennie smiled and laugh, making her heart flutter and sighed deeply.

You're much more beautiful if you smile, and its gorgeous if im the reason of it. Okay im kidding, ill stop.

She wrote and chuckled at herself, she looked at jennie again, their eyes met but jennie looked away instantly and just acted nothing happened.

You don't really like me do you? Its okay, whats important is i know who i like and i know its you.

She sighed as she closed her book, closing her eyes resting her back in her chair. She liked her sisters best friend, more like in love with her for months. But she didn't have the courage to tell her, because jennie suddenly stopped talking to her, or have a conversation with her.

She felt her chair being shaken making her open her eyes, seeing her two best friends making her smile a little, removing her earphones.

"whats the matter chu?" chaeyoung said, jisoo shakes her head saying nothing but Lisa didn't believe.

"rosie, look at there" lisa said pointing somewhere making rosé look and they both chuckle

"jisoo, thats okay, we've all been there" rosé said as she took a bite of her food, looking at jisoo and the girl just sighed.

"and chu, there's so many people here, like someone else. She doesn't seem interested in you" lisa said, biting her apple eyeing jennie for a little while then looked at jisoo.

"I've tried okay, its just- i think she has the right to know that i like her.. You know? Ugh I don't know" jisoo said, as she took lisas apple and bite it.

"nothing will change jisoo, even if she knows" rosé said making lisa agree, placing her arm around jisoos shoulder.

"look, how about date soojoo there, she seems to have a thing for you" lisa said, taking her apple back and pointed at soojoo, who was busy with her friends.

Jennie saw what lisa did, and looked at where she pointed, she just rolled her eyes and continued eating.

"she doesn't, we're just friends" jisoo said, pushing lisa away from her. Shaking her head at her best friends.

"how about sooji--

"rosie stop your girlfriend" jisoo said making rosé chuckle, stopping lisa making the girl pout.

"babe, stop jisoo will find someone somehow" rosé said, pointing back at soojoo and winked making jisoo roll her eyes playfully.

"i think i need to leave so this conversation would stop" jisoo said, placing her things in her bag and bid goodbye to her friends.

But she didn't realize, someone was watching her leave the cafeteria.

--

Jisoo was at home, with her sister while their parents is at a vacation. Jisoo was at the couch, watching whatever it is that was showing on their tv.

She heard a doorbell rang, making her stood up and open it.

She saw jennie, making her freeze, she saw how jennies eyes look at her up and down making her look at herself, and she realized she was still in her pajamas.

She cleared her throat, and looked away at jennie "irene, your best friend's here!" she shouted and left jennie at the door. Going back to the couch.

Irene went to them, surprised "jen, you're early"

"yeah, well..." jennie said, eyeing jisoo for a second before turning to irene "I dont like to be late"

"what? The party is at seven, and its like four right now" irene said chuckling at jennie, but she knew why her best friend was early.

"party? What party?" Jisoo suddenly asked, turning her head looking at her sister

"im having one, with my friends and some others, i invited yours too" irene said making jisoo stood up, "what?"

"don't worry little chu, i already talked to mom and dad and they agreed, plus were not going to drink much alcohol anyway" irene said, making jisoo glare at her cutely.

"and jisoo, please take a shower its four" irene said, making jennie chuckle and jisoo saw it shaking her head and went to the stairs, going to her room.

"i already did, im just comfortable with my pajamas" jisoo said, making irene smile "then change later tonight, i invited someone named soojoo" jisoo stopped midway and looked at her sister, and jennie also looked at irene.

"what? Why?" jisoo said, making irene giggle "i saw how Lisa and rosé teased you the other day, and pointed at her. Are you dating already chu?" irene asked, and jennie looked down but still listening to them

Jisoo looked at jennie, before looking at irene "im not, and I'm not interested to" jisoo said, making irene smile proudly

"thats good, i was just kidding i didnt invite her, i just need to make sure" irene said making jisoo shake her head and went to her room.

Irene then looked at jennie, irene wiggled her eyebrows and smiled at jennie teasingly while jennie just glared at her.

--

"jisoo, i didn't know your sister would put out a singing machine here" lisa said, going to jisoo who was at the kitchen grabbing chips.

"well, she likes to sing so" jisoo said, and ate some chips "damn, rosie too. I can't wait to hear her sing" lisa said drinking from her cup.

"you look good tonight, why? Cause she's here?" lisa asked teasing jisoo, making the girl slap her arm playfully.

"s-she saw me earlier in my pajamas" jisoo said making lisa look at her and laugh  "way to ruin your chance with her" lisa said making jisoo glare at her, and  started looking at everyone in the house.

"how did she react?" lisa asked, grabbing some jisoos chips, the girl sighed "she looked at me up and down, like she was judging me" jisoo said making lisa chuckle a little

"well of course, you were in your pajamas in what? Like 6 already?" lisa asked but jisoo just shakes her head "pajamas are comfortable you know, plus it was four when she came here" jisoo said, eating her chips again while sighing deeply

"four? That early? Why?" lisa asked, and jisoo stared at jennie who was whispering something to irene "i don't know, for irene i guess" jisoo added, lisa just patted her back

Few minutes later, they heard someone started singing so the came to watch, irene was the one picking out singers since it was her home and idea to have a party.

She called rosé next making jisoo and lisa cheer as she sings, lisa clapped her hands and kept shouting thats my girlfriend making jisoo chuckle on how cute they are.

The next was jennie, making jisoo smile a little, she liked jennies voice so much especially when she sings, it makes her calm and happy.

Jennie took the mic and looked at jisoo for a while, before beginning to sing.

"I don't really give a damn about the way you touch me, When we're alone"

Jennie sang, making jisoo freeze, it was her favorite song.

"You can hold my hand, If no one's home, Do you like it when I'm away?"

Jisoo just listen to her, singing the song, looking at jennie, focusing on her like she was the only one in the room.

"If I went and hurt my body, baby
Would you love me the same?"

Jisoo sighed, but she smiled a little, the girl she likes was singing one of her favorite songs, she just wanted to enjoy it.

"Oh, baby, I am a wreck when I'm without you, I need you here to stay"

Jennie sang the chorus, making jisoo wonder why would she sing that song, maybe it was for someone making her heart ache a little thinking who it is.

"I broke all my bones that day I found you, Crying at the lake"

Jisoo smiled, remembering the day she fell for jennie. She clearly remembered that she was crying that day.

Jennie was walking in the hallway, and she saw jisoo in her locker, with it opened but jisoo was looking down. Jennie stared at her and she realized jisoo was crying.

She instantly went to the girl, 'hey jisoo are you okay?' jennie asked, and jisoo just wiped her tears 'y-yeah' she said and smiled weakly.

'i think you're lying, whats wrong?' jennie asked, looking at jisoo worriedly 'im fine, just go im sure irenes waiting for you' she said and fixed her locker.

'i think my best friend and your sister would understand jisoo' jennie said making jisoo sighed and looked down again 'its just a little thing'

'all things are painful' jennie said, making jisoo chuckle 'i-i just failed my exam and i feel like a failure thats all' jisoo said weakly, wiping again the tears.

'hey, you'll never be a failure, i think you are the most precious thing here on earth' jennie said sincerely making jisoo smile, jennie sighed and pulled jisoo for a hug.

And that was the first and last they ever talked.

"Watching over me, he's singing 'She's a, she's a lady, and I am just a boy'. He's singing, 'She's a, she's a lady, and I am just a line without a hook'"

Jennie sang, looking at jisoo making jisoo look away and swallowed thickly.

"And if I could take it all back, I swear that I would pull you from the tide"

Jennie finished the song, and everyone was clapping and cheering for her. But jisoo just left.

Jisoo went to their backyard, looking at the sky as she sat down on the grass. Sighing, and closed her eyes saying to herself that all her thoughts is wrong.

"soo, d-did you like it?" someone suddenly said making jisoo open her eyes and look at her side.

It was jennie, sitting next to her while looking at the sky also.

"y-yeah, it was great" jisoo said and looked away, wondering why jennie is talking to her again.

"irene told me it was your favorite song" jennie said, looking at jisoo

"yeah, i listen to it often nowadays" jisoo said nervously, making jennie move to her closer.

"a-are you really not dating that girl?" jennie asked, making jisoo look at her

"who?" jisoo asked, making jennie sighed and looked at her deep in the eye

"that girl your sister was teasing you with earlier" jennie said, making jisoo chuckle

"soojoo? Im not were friends" jisoo said making jennie smile and nod

"thats good" jennie said, and the two of them look at the sky again. Jennie took all of her courage and held jisoos hand.

The two of them are looking at it and, looked at each other lovingly "i like you" they both said at the same time making them surprise

"what?" they both said again

"i said i like you" they both said again and laugh

"i-i like you.. So much, thats why i never talk or look at you in the eye b-because i get shy and nervous" jennie said, making jisoo smile, her heart racing and she couldn't believe this would be happening.

"i thought you were not interested in me.. after that one time in my locker" jisoo said making jennie smile

"when i saw you cry i just instantly went to you, i didnt even know how i had the courage back then!" jennie said making jisoo laugh, looking at their hands

"i-i cant believe this is happening" jisoo said, making jennie smile and stare at her "i can't believe you like me" jennie said, jisoo looked back at her smiling lovingly.

The two stared at each other for a while, eyes looking at their lips and back to looking at each other.

Jennie placed her hand in jisoos cheeks, leaning in as jisoo close her eyes feeling the lips she never imagine she would.

She kissed jennie back, no tongues involved just pure and sweet emotions, jennie smiled in their kiss making jisoo smile also, she couldn't believe it was happening.

"jennie kim! I allowed you to date my sister but don't make out in our backyard!" they heard irene yell making them pull away giggling.

Jisoo looked away, but jennie placed her finger in jisoos chin making the girl look at her.

"Can i take you out for a date?" jennie asked, making jisoo smile softly and nodded. Jennie smiled widely and hugged her tightly, making them fall on the grass

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 26.3K 45
A very chill Jenlisa fanfic :))
992 27 6
A not so special CHAELISA short story.
204K 8.6K 30
[BLACKPINK] Kim Jisoo X Jennie Kim