𝐹𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑚𝑎⚡️

By rahja_

𝗙𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗮 Sage Athena Ferrari Her mom helped her get kidnapped by her fathers rivals, The Russians. K... More

characters pt.1
Tattos and Piercings
chapter one
chapter two
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
characters pt.2
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four pt.1
chapter twenty-four pt.2
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
Family Tree
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty-one
chapter sixty-two
chapter sixty-three
chapter sixty-four
chapter sixty-five
chapter sixty-six
chapter sixty-seven
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Marco's Story

chapter three

26.5K 599 408
By rahja_

"Good morning twinny!" A body jumps on me. I groan, "Get off me!" I say.

I was having a good dream, I was married to Bryson Tiller. I only get those dreams like once a year, i'm pissed.

"Wake up! It's time for breakfast," He yelled.

"Why are you yelling at—" I look at the clock to see its 7 in the morning.

"Seven in the morning?" I ask.

"Because i'm hungry and you're here, so we can go downstairs together," He said with a bright smile.

"Okay give me a minute," I mumble and get up from the bed. I go into the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth.

I fluff up my hair to the way I wanted it and went out the bathroom to see Marco laughing hysterically holding the envelope with the condoms and black card.

"You had the talk too? Oh my god that must've been hilarious, i wish i was there," He said.

I snatch the envelope out his hand and threw it on the nightstand.

"You saw nothing," I say and drag a laughing Marco out the room.

"What is he laughing about?" Lorenzo asked.

"Dad gave her condoms," He wheezed out, holding his stomach.

I punch him in his arm, he winced in pain and instantly shut up. "Jesus you hit hard," He said and held his arm.

"She probably hits like a little girl," Dante mumbled. They might have not heard him, but I sure as hell did. I chose to ignore his comment and sit down.

Lorenzo set a plate full of waffles, fruit, eggs, bacon, biscuits and syrup in front of me. I look at the food with wide eyes, Lorenzo looks at me and smiles.

"thank you," I say.

"No problem sweetheart," He said and patted him head. I glare at him and fix my hair.

Marco sits besides me and instantly starts eating.

I put the cloth on my lap and pick up the fork and start eating. "Enzo always cooks the best food in the morning, you're going to love waking up to this every morning," Marco said and stuffed his face more.

Alessandro and Ace come into the dining room.

"Good morning kids," Alessandro said.We all respond with a good morning. Alessandro comes and kissed Marco and I on our temples.

"How did you sleep bambina?" He asked.

"I slept good until Marco jumped on me in my sleep," I say and glare at him.

"Get used to it, he used to do that to everyone every single day," Ace said.

We all start eating, I occasionally catch Dante looking at me. I brush it off and eat until i'm full.

I still had 3 waffles left, eggs, and a biscuit left.

"Dude you want this? I'm full," I whisper to Marco.

"You don't gotta tell me twice," He said and picked up my plate. After he's finished scraping it off I go to the kitchen and see Lorenzo in there.

I go to the sink and he stops me, "I'll do it sweetheart you don't have to do it," He said.

"No i'll do it," I say and pick up the dish soap.

"So how did you like the breakfast?" He asked.

"I liked it very much, I couldn't finished it though, i'm very full. But thank you for the breakfast," I say.

"No problem, if you ever want anything thing else just let me know," He said.

I nod and finished washing my dish, he takes it from me and dried it with a cloth, then put it in the cabinet.

"Hey dude, you ready for the house tour?" Marco asked coming into the kitchen. I nod my head, "let's go then," He said and pulled me by the arm.

"And lastly this is the indoor pull and hot tub. We also have both of them outside, but it's really cold outside right now," Marco finished off.

I look around and take note of all the cameras. In each room there was at least a camera in every corner except for the bedrooms.

"Dad said to get ready because we're about to leave to go to the mall since it's getting a little late," Marco said.

I nodded my head and went upstairs to change back into my clothes I had on the day before.

I come back downstairs to see everyone waiting for me at the front door. "Ready?" Lorenzo asked. I nodded my head.

"Why did you bring you book bag?" Ace asked.

"I bring my book bag every where," I respond.

We get out into the car and I sit in between Dante and Marco.

I was squished in between them. "Can you guys close your legs a little?" I asked.

"Oh yeah sorry twinny," Marco said and closed his legs a little for me.

Dante being the asshole he is, he opened his legs more. I forcefully close his legs for him and he glared at me.

"Bitch," He mumbled.

I scoffed, "Dickhead," I grumbled.

The whole ride to the mall Dante and I were pushing each other's legs. I got so annoyed I ended up kicking him hard in the shin, he grunted in pain and left me alone.

We get to the mall and I get out the car, Dante pushed me making me grab onto the car door. I turn around and glare at him, he glared back at me.

I get out the car and we all walk into the mall. I see people staring at them, "Why are they staring?" I whisper to Marco.

"I don't know, they always stare," He whispered back.

We get into the mall. "What store do you want to go to first?" Alessandro asked.

"I don't know?" I said.

Dante brushed past me and walked away.

"I have the perfect store for you! Come on!" Marco said and grabbed my hand.

We go in almost every store there is in here.

I went into Spencers and got some new t-shirts while Marco was looking at their sex toys. He's a little weird, but I like him as a twin.

Lorenzo also tagged along with us, Ace, Alessandro, and Giovanni going to do their own things.

I learned that Lorenzo was gay, and he's a doctor. Which is really cool, I always wanted to be a doctor when I was younger. But instead of healing people, i hurt people so I don't know where I went wrong.

Lorenzo even went inside with me to Victoria's Secret because i'm a little awkward when it comes to talking to people.

They didn't let me pay for anything which was kind of annoying, but nice at the same time. For the first time in almost 7 years someone else was taking car of me, which i didn't mind.

Marco was hungry from running around so we all met up at the food court. Lorenzo had the guards that were carrying my bags to take them to the car.

We all got different things, I got chick-fil-a, my favorite. I set my food down.

"Hey can you watch my food I have to go to the bathroom?" I ask. Giovanni nodded.

I set my book bag next to him and try to find the bathroom.

Lord i'm about to pee on myself.

I finally found the bathroom and go into it. I almost peed on myself when my zipper got stuck.

I'm never wearing these pants again.

I finally get my zipper down and do my business. I hear the bathroom door open, a pair of black boots appear by the stall i'm in.

I open up the stall and immediately was grabbed and pushed up against the wall, my head hitting against the tile wall. I hold back a wince.

I quickly get my knife out of my shoe and pin them up against the wall, I put the knife up to their neck.

"Who the fuck are you?" I seethed at them.

A dark chuckle was heard under their mask. "Boss said you were a feisty one, but I didn't think this feisty," I rip his mask off and see a pale man with smelly breath and a unibrow. He had a thick Russian accent.

"Victor sent you?" I asked pressing the knife harder into his neck.

"Alexei, doll," He said.

"Why does he want me?" I asked.

"To be his queen of course, you would make a wonderful queen, we all agree with him," He said with a sick smile.

Hearing enough of his bullshit I slit his throat. He falls to the floor holding his neck. I pat him down and find a phone in his pocket.

I open his phone to see one contact under boss, i tap on his name and start typing. Stop looking for me because you're never going to get me. I say and press send.

I crush the phone under my foot.

I look into his pocket and see his wallet. I look through it and find 3,000 dollars in cash. "It's my money now," I say and pocket it.

I wash my hands and my knife off and put it back in my secret spot. I fix myself up in the mirror and walk out the bathroom.

Why would Alexei want me back after almost seven years?

When I was with the Russians his father forced me to train with him. I used to be sweet, believe it or not, and very naive. I used to trust everyone that said they were my "mommy's friend" I grew quick out of that.

Alexei was cool at first, but then he became very possessive of me. Would forcefully touch me when I didn't want it. He was 16 and I was only 6 years old. He told me he only touched me because that's what people that love you do to you. He said that once I turned 18 we can finally be together and love each other.

At first I thought that him doing that to me was love, but then a maid told me people who love you don't do that too you. She was my favorite maid, she would sneak me food, patch up my wounds, and give me ice or heating pads when I was hurting.

Her name was Destiny, she got killed right in front of me. Two shots to the head, two to the heart. She got killed by sneaking me food. My life was hell after that, i was only 7.

I walk back to the food court, looking around for anyone following me.

I sit down in my seat and Giovanni passed me my food. I eat silently, thinking about what just happened.

Who knew that, that little incident would effect my entire life here.

_____________________________

1804 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
1.3M 28.1K 55
Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her families rival and she endured pain all the way...
4.1M 112K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...
11.6K 2.4K 73
She was just a simple, loving, caring and beautiful orphan who fell in love with the perfect guy a girl could wish for. But she was never right for...