Black Clover: The Magicless M...

By scaraderer

Asta is a kid who was born without magic in the world that magic is everything... He went through hard times... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning of Everything
Chapter 2: The Little Devil
Chapter 3: The Nightmare Begins
Chapter 4: Memory Lost?
Chapter 5: Grimoire Ceremony
Chapter 6: Reunion With The Devil?
Chapter 7: Entrance Exam
Chapter 8: The Black Bulls?!
The Brothers's about
Chapter 9: Royalty in Black Bulls?!
Chapter 10: First Mission
Chapter 11: Protecting The Village
Chapter 12: Bah-ha's Day (filler chp)
Chapter 13: In The Capital
Chapter 14: Exploring the Dungeon
Not a chapter
I Got Tagged
Chapter 15: Rival's reunion
Chapter 16: The Diamond Kingdom Mage
Minasaaan ARIGATO!
Chapter 17: The Diamond Kingdom Mage VS Asta
Chapter 18: The diamond kingdom mage vs Asta pt.2
Chapter 19: The Diamond Kingdom Mage vs Asta pt3
Thank you for 10K reads!
Chapter 20: The Diamond Kingdom Mage VS Asta (final part)
Chapter 21: The devil-possessed mage
Chapter 22: The Royal Capital
Chapter 23: Corpses
Chapter 24: The reason?
Chapter 25: Kidnapped
Chapter 26: Wizard King
Chapter 27: A Normal day after the invasion
Chapter 28: Mixer and...
Chapter 29: Mirror Mage
Chapter 30: The Cave
Chapter 31: Sally
Announcement
Fun Fact of this book
みんなさんありがとうございます
Rework Art

5K Special! BC X Ao no Exorcist

748 16 34
By scaraderer

A/N: I saw there isn't any Black Clover X Ao no Exorcist fanfics, so I wanted to try... to write it... anyways enjoy the story.

3rd person P.O.V. :

Asta was sitting alone at a table reading a book while the Kyoto trio gang, Izumo, Shiemi and the Black Bulls gang in the classroom waiting for cram school to start. Suddenly the door opened and a boy came in, it reveals a teenager holding a  sword behind him, the teenager has navy blue hair, dark blue eyes, untidy school uniform, a pair of slightly pointed ears, and a long black fur-tufted tail swinging behind him freely. The teenager sat beside Asta and Asta greets him.

Asta: Hi, Rin! You are almost late for class, you must have overslept.

Rin: At least I'm not late for class Asta! I was doing homework that Yukio gave me yesterday!

Asta: And you must have slept for the whole night when you were doing it half way.

Rin: No that's not true! It was hard, I don't know how to do it and I don't understand a thing inside!

Asta: Ya ya, lame excuse. But whenever you need homework help I can help you.

Rin: Thanks!

After a while of a little talking. The teacher came in who appears to be Yukio teaching their class. He started to take the student's attendance.

Yukio: Charmy Pappison!

Charmy: La~ Here, you want some nom?

Yukio: No thanks, Finral Roulacase

Finral: Shiemi-san here's a flower for you. Yes, Okumura sensei?

Yukio: Gauche Adlai

Gauche: My sister is an angle isn't she? *nosebleed while showing the picture to Yukio*

>~< Time skip brought by me teaching my sister to do her homework >~<

After taking everyone's attendance Yukio started a quiz for the exquires. They was not notified that there was a quiz today so they were shocked.

Yukio: Who are the eight demon kings?

Bon: They are Beelzebulb, Iblis, Lucifer, Amaimon, Samael, Astaroth, Azazel and Egyn.

Yukio: Correct. How many categories of meister are they?

Shima: 5 categories

Yukio: Correct, then what are categories?

Izumo: Knight, Dragoon, Tamer, Aria and Doctor.

Yukio kept asking question until he asked one of the quesrion that it is not included in their text book.

Yukio: Do you all know the member in the tree of Qliphoth? How many are they and who is it? You all can name some.

The whole class fell in silence, nobody knows the answer, but there's one among the students knows the answer. That student the devil-possessed kid who wields a five leaf grimoire, Asta.

Asta: There's 10 devils in Qliphoth, they are Lucifero, Naamah, Lilith and Megicula, that's all I know.

Yukio asked another question again, but it is just for Asta to answer.

Yukio: How many dimentions are there in the world? You can say all of them that you know.

Asta: There's Assiah which is where we are living, Gehenna which us the place that demon lives and Underworld where devil lives. (Note: Demons and Devils are different)

Everyone was shocked including Yukio who just studied about the tree of Qliphoth and the members in the tree of Qliphoth recently, they didn't know that Asta knew the answer and he did not usually study nor pay attention in class. Yukio broke the silence and pulled back everyone from their thoughts.

Yukio: How do you know about it, Asta? I just read it recently and I didn't teach you all about something about it before.

The students wanted to hear Asta's answers. But they were disappointed what they hear.

Asta: It's a general knowledge for me. And it's a secret, I'm not gonna tell everyone.

Yukio announced there's going to have a mission tomorrow, he told the exquires what to bring and the information about the mission. He also tell them that there's gonna be 3 1st class senior ranked or higher rank exorcist coming along with them. The class dismissed and wveryone immediately rushed towards Asta asking how did he know all of the answers that he just answered during the quiz. Asta refused to say it, he kept his things quickly and went back to his dorm.

When he is in the middle of his way back to his dorm, he sense a presence behind him by using ki.

Asta: Don't need to follow me or sneaking behind me, Mephisto or I should say Samael...

A dog turned into a purpled hair, green eyes, wearing white outfit that consists of a white top hat with pink and purple around the base, purple gloves, a tie that is pink with white dots, a white suit-shirt and undershirt, jester-style pants, and pointed shoes who is the principal of the True Cross, Mephisto Pheles.

Mephisto: I'm surprised that you can sense me following you, I saw you answered the questions that other people that couldn't answer. How did you know about it when you were not paying attention in class everyday? I'm just curious about it, I'm not gonna force you since I'm the king of time, you know.

Asta: None of your business, Clown... you wanna know about it? Then I will give you a little hint, demon... I'm a devil who knows about the underworld wants to open the gate and enter Assiah. You just think that I am not that smart to know all this stuff.

Asta responded coldly and walked away. When he reached his dorm and saw Rin waiting for him outside his room. Asta knows that Rin needs help for his homework.

Asta: Need help for your homework huh? Come in with me before that clown appears from nowhere.

Rin went in with Asta who is now sitting at the side of his bed. After Rin finished his homework, he suddenly remembered that he doesn't know about Asta's back story.

Rin: Asta, may I know about your backstory? I know you for a long time, you know about my back story but I don't about yours. Friends tell their backstories to each other right?

Asta: My backstory? I was raised by my mother, she got killed by some devil and I found out that I am a half devil and half human, but the devil blood is more than human blood. That's why sometimes my attitude changed like I am being cold, want to be alone, being aggressive and ignoring people, that's all wanna ask anything?

Rin: So we are almost the alike... We are half humans and half of other kind of species, I can say that we are like brothers.

Asta: Not really, I have a brot- nothing...

Asta realised that ha almost leaked out that he has Liebe as his foster brother. He turned his head away from Rin, Rin found out that Asta's attitude changed suddenly. Asta suddenly speak to Rin coldly with an emotionless face. His voice was so cold that it send shivers down Rin's spine.

Asta: We have a mission tomorrow, go and prepare for tomorrows stuff. Also becareful of the clown.

Rin: Alright... then I'll go now. Are you sure that you are okay?

Asta: Yes, I'm sure. I'll go and open the door for you. *opens the door* Bye Rin, see you tomorrow. Don't be late like usual.

Rin: Okay, cya!

Asta closed the door and he's now finally alone in his room. He suddenly talked at the air and his five leaf grimoire started to float.

Asta: You can come out from the grimoire now, Liebe...

A bright light shine from the grimoire and it appears to be a demon who has white hair, red slit-eyes, a pair of sharp ears, pale skin, a pair of ram-like horns, a long and thin tail, black substance covers his body, he has sharp fangs, 2 lines cross the devil's eyes and one reached his chin.

Liebe: Kekeke~ finally I can come out from the grimore.

Asta: Yup, we are gonna kill one of the high ranking devil.

Liebe: I can't wait to avenge our mother. I hope it is Lucifero or the one who threw me out from the underworld.

Asta: I will help you get your revenge, I saw mom got killed by Lucifero and the same day I found out that I'm a half devil

Liebe: I didn't think about that when Lichta died on that day. Well, you are higher rank than me but you still treat me equally. I thought that I will be your little servent when you were awaken.

Asta: You are my brother, why should I make you as my servant. Indeed that I am awaken on that day but not that stable recently. Luckily Nacht who appears to be an exorcist that help me to control myself when I was unstable at that time. It is time for me to go to take a shower and cook dinner for us.

Liebe: Go ahead and do it, brother. I will stay here and study what is in the textbook, Astaroth...

Liebe mumbled Asta's full name when he sees Asta leaving his room. After Asta had taken a shower, he cooked two plates of japanese  curry 🍛, then he went to pack his things for tomorrow's mission. He went to sleep after packing and checking his stuff the he needed to bring tomorrow.

Rin P.O.V. :

Something is not right with Asta, he looks... off. I can't tell what is wrong but my instict told me that I need to be aware when I am with him. He is kind of ...... dangerous..., he reminds me of Satan who killed that old man. I need to sleep now....

\The Next Day/

Asta P.O.V:

I went to gathered with the exquires, sensei and 3 of the other exorcist. I was surprised that one of the is Nacht among the 3 exorcist. I was relief about I go berserk, I need to tell Nacht about it. Wait, he told me I need to control by myself, I think I need to tell him just in case something happens.

I walk towards him, he noticed me and waved at me. I waved back and started to tell him about my condition right now and told him what the plan is when I lose control. He nodded which means he get it, he introduce the one beside him who is Yami Sukehiro, the one that has gray iris and black hair and the one who has firey hair woman is Shura. Shura is going to help Rin to control his flames since he went berserk the last time when he was fighing with Amaimon.

Speaking of devil, I noticed Rin running towards us and apologising for being the last one to arrive. We went into the bus and I sat at the back of the bus alone, then Rin sat next to me. I felt that he wants to stick with me more and more, looks like he has feeling with me. I can see he is aware when I'm near him, I think he realised something.

When we reached the location, we got down from the bus and they told us to split into groups. Rin wanted to be with me, Nacht and Shura joined both of us. I know why they join in, Nacht will stop me from my berserk while Shura will stop Rin from losing to his flames if something ever happens to one of us or both of us...

I felt a faint and familiar ki behind us, I decided to keep quiet but telling Nacht about it with eye contact. Nacht whispers to Shura and Rin what's the situation is right now. We walked in silence for a while and split up towards different direction. Looks like that ki is following me. I can confirm that who is it, Nacht summoned Gimodelo and staying alert. I have not feel this ki since... that time. I smirked and calling that owner of the ki to come out.

Asta: I know you are there, Zagred... stop hiding right now.

Zagred: Alright, happy now prince Astaroth? I hope I won't get controlled by you since you are higher rank than me.

Asta: What do you want to do here? You should go back to the Underworld...

Zagred: Ah! So scary, just like him... well I am just roaming around these forest but I can't find anything that I wanted here.

Asta: Lies, you know that I can see through your lies right? Well... I am not gonna let you live anyway just because Lucifero sent a bunch of devils here to attack my mother and you are one of them in the group of devils. So... the only thing that you can do for me and Liebe is to die!

3rd person P.O.V. :

Asta eyes was shadowed, he took out his sword from his grimoire and rush towards Zagred. Suddenly he saw the exquires, Shura, Rin, Yami and Yukio appear behind a bush. Zagred took the chance to take the exorcist hostage. Asta stopped and look at Zagred coldly, demanded Zagred to stop what he is doing. But Zagred didn't listen to Asta, Zagred smirked and wanted to attack Shiemi but Asta stopped him just in time.

Zagred felt a killing intent from Asta, Zagred thinks that Asta is awakening who is already awaken. Zagred stops what he was doing and look med at Asta. But he was fooled by Asta, killing intent and Asta went to attack Zagred by his black form.

Asta: Zagred put them down right now!

Zagred: Nope I won't until you let me live.

Asta: Then I will show no mercy right now. Sir Nacht please take the exorcists escape with you before Zagred starts to attack them.

Nacht: Alright.

Nacht uses his shadow magic to transport the exorcists near the bus. The exorcists look around them and they didn't see where Asta is, they immediately ask why Nacht took them out and leaving Asta behind. But they didn't know that Rin was ran back into the forest to help Asta.

The exorcists: Why did you leave Asta behind?! We must save him before it is too late!

Nacht: Everyone calm down. It is too dangerous for you all to deal with that devil. Asta is a whole different level than us, so don't need to worry. But we need to stay as far as we could from the forest, they might destroy the place... also where is Okumura Rin?

Kyoto trio: He must have walked off to aid Asta! What are we gonna do? Should we follow him?

Nacht: You should bring him back as fast as you could. I think he will slow Asta down. 'I hope Asta will not lose control today it will be putting us at a risk'

*with Asta*

Asta activated his devil union to fight Zagred who is using his magic to dodge and block Asta's attack. Asta grew frustrated as time goes by, he can't land a hit Zagred for the time being. He was thinking a plan to land a blow on Zagred while dodging Zagred's attack. Suddenly Asta heard bushes ruffling and a quick footsteps coming towards them by using his enchanced hearing. He felt a familiar ki of the footsteps's owner who appears to be Rin. Rin took his kurikara with his blue flames surrounding him to attack Zagred. Asta was shocked to see Rin coming to attack Zagred.

Asta: Why are you here Rin?! I thought you escaped together with Nacht and the exorcists!

Rin: I shouldn't leave a friend risking his life just to save us and I want to help a friend who has a similar background story! You are my friend, right? That means I need to help you!

Asta: Thanks! But you shouldn't walk away from them and help me, you will let them follow you here. Also your flames will not do any damage to him, he uses word soul magic to block the attacks.

Rin: Huh! What should I do now?

Asta: The exorcists are here now...you should go and join them now. I can handle this alone!

Zagred: Hm... that surprised me, I didn't think that you actually worry those humans and the son of Satan who inherits his blue flames even though you are awaken. I thought you will be like your father, I thought you will ignore them being cold and aggressive towards them... Prince Astaroth...

Rin: Astaroth? Prince? What do you mean you devil-looking freak creature! Isn't he just a normal devil?!

The exorcists came in a worng timing. They heard Zagred revealing Asta's secret. Nacht is concerned what will happen later when they found out Asta's secret.

Zagred: Oh... so the prince didn't tell you about himself, didn't he? I should explain to you since you are Satan's son, I think you already knew about he is half devil and half human right? He is the second highest ranking devil among all the devils because he is the king of devil's son, Astaroth. He hides from all of you just because he is scared that how will he be treated. That means that he lied to you about him being a middle rank devil. I did not mistaken he has a familiar or a foster brother who is the lowest ranking devil, I think his name is Liebe.

Asta: Fuck you Zagred! You bitch...!

Zagred: Ek! Scarier than just now. But what I said is true, you just want to hide it for your whole life right? Prince Astaroth.

Asta: Tch, you really want to die quicker huh?

Asta glared at Zagred and took out demon slayer from his grimoire then made it as black divider and slashed at Zagred's heart.

Asta: So you all have come here and overheard about what he said huh.

He saw the exorcists, Nacht and Rin's expressions are shocked, worried, dissapointed, scared, angry, hatred and more mixed feelings. They fell into a dead silence until Rin spoke up with anger and sad tone in his voice. Asta turn his head to Rin and look at Rin with cold expression on his face and there's no expression in Asta's eyes.

Rin: Is it true that what did that devil tell me? Is it true that you are scared about people finding the truth about you? Why didn't you tell me?

Asta: ..... it is true that what Zagred told you about me, I am not scared like what he said. You can think that I lied to you all, but come to think of it... oh yea, come to think of it how you all treated Rin when you all found out his power. But if you treat me the same, I will make sure that you won't escape from your nightmare. I'm not as weak as Rin, don't underestimate me.

Asta said it coldly with a terrifying presence. Rin was clearly disappointed and angry just because Asta being so cold and hiding the truth from him the whole time. Rin's anger triggered his flames to lit up a little on his shoulders. His anger and his flames took over his rationality, he pulled out his kurikara and started to attack Asta. Asta easily dodge his attack and not fighting back.

Asta: Seriously going berserk on me? I settled your flames the last time when you went berserk. I am not gonna use my true power on you so I am going easy on you if you keep going to attack me and destroy the forest.

Asta keep dodging Rin's attacks and the sword wings. Until Rin somehow manage to fires some blue flames at Asta and damaged Asta but it is a shallow wound. Asta's wounds started to heal in a short ammount of time while dodging Rin's attacks. Rin's flames suddenly became fury and violently burning and wiggling. The tempreture that is surrounding them became hotter, Nacht moved the exorcists to a further and higher place that can see their fight when he saw Asta's expression changed. Nacht is having a bad feeling that there's something bad gonna happen soon. In the other hand, Asta suddenly laughing like maniac and having a smirk on his face, he talked so loud that Nacht and the exorcists can hear him.

Asta: HAHAHAHA! You finally manage to hurt me! You should better keep up or else it won't be fun if you lose to me too fast. It is time for me to get serious and attack you since you attack so much. You manage damage me, no one was able to damage me since I was awaken! I think I should break your sword although I know what will happen!

Rin growled in respond. Asta suddenly disappeared from Rin's and everyone's sight then he appeared behind Rin with an exitement expression on his face. He use his elbow to hit Rin's back and causing Rin to fall on his face by creating a small creator where Rin's body fell on the ground. Rin roared in pain then Rin attacked Asta by swinging the kurikara at Asta. Asta grabbed the kurikara with his bare hand without using any strength. Asta smirked and started to use some of his strength to break the sword, he created some cracks on the kurikara. Rin's flames grew stronger than before. Asta noticed that and he grab the sword tighter while the sword started to crack more.

*With Nacht and the exorcists*

After they heard what Asta said, they started to worry for both of them. They are thinking that Asta is not being his normal self but Nacht knew this is Asta's true self. The exorcists and Nacht saw what Asta was doing, the exorcists started to freak out about what will happen to Rin if the kurikara broke.

Bon: What is going on? Asta is not being himself. Dammit can't help them.

Nacht: Actually he is being himself, you don't know that he was acting the whole time. 'I am concerned about Asta breaking Okumura Rin's kurikara which contains his heart. If Asta really breaks it I need to transport everyone to Mephisto and report to him.'

The exorcists: What is Asta doing?! He just grabbed the kurikara with bare hand and started to crush the sword!

Nacht: We need to go back to True Cross Order and report to Mephisto now! It is getting dangerous, I think he can deal with Rin when the sword breaks. 'I hope he is able to help Rin'

Nacht transport them back to True Cross and they saw Mephisto in his office. Nacht and the exorcists appeared in the middle of the room with sweats dripping on the floor.

Mephisto: My my what happened? Nacht, I think you know the most because Asta isn't here.

Nacht: Asta is fighting Rin who is currently   in danger just because a devil revealed Asta's secret and he got angry of Asta hiding his secret for a long time. Also Asta is trying to break the kurikara while enjoying his fun. I need your help to deal with Rin if his sword breaks.

Mephisto: Interesting, I will go along with you to that place Nacht. The others wanna stay here or you want to die quicker then come with us.

The exorcists gulped, some of them went along with Nacht and Mephisto and some stayed there. Nacht used his shadow magic to transport them back to the forest

*With Asta*

Asta is still holding the kurikara with an exitement expression on his face. Rin looked at Asta with hatred and anger in his eyes, while he is growling with saliva dripping out of his mouth.

Asta: You really want to fully awaken your full demonic power? You will suffer and getting killed by your flames.

Rin growled again but this time it sound deeper. Asta suddenly sense Mephisto's presence, he smirked and looking up at the group of exorcists.

Asta: Hi Mephisto! Wanna watch your half-brother's full awakening? I promise that the show will be entertaining.

Mephisto: Looks like you showed your true self, Asta. Interesting, but first please let go Rin's kurikara. I think you know what will happen if you break the sword. It will be troublesome even though I want to watch it.

Asta: Of course I know what will happen to him! I will still do it because the sword is cracked! Enjoy the show, Samael.

Asta said it with dark tone when he says Mephisto's name. He broke the sword by using his raw strength all alone. Everyone was looking at the sword scattered with shock. When the sword broke, Rin is finally conscious about what he and Asta had done. Rin's flame started to blow up while Rin's body become necrotic. Asta smirked evilly for enjoying what he had done to Rin. Asta whispered something at Rin.

Asta: Welcome back to Assiah, Okumura Rin's demon heart. Returning to your own body feels nice right? Good luck for suffering this pain, Rin. But your flames will not affect me... kekeke~

Rin's body become burnt after the flames died. Rin's body dropped on the floor and some of the parts crumbled. But then a demon heart is floating above Rin's body, he slowly recovers while some of his appearance changed. His hair became sky blue, his skin colour become paler, his tail turned blue with a blue flame at the tip of the tail and his eyes became bluer than before. Rin saw Asta standing in front of him, he was figuring what just happened. But then he felt a sudden pain in his head and he shouted in pain while a blue light shining around him. Asta is enjoying this whilebthe others are worrying about Rin and Asta. Rin suddenly releasing his flames while burning the whole forest down but Asta isn't affected by Rin's flame. Asta was watching it with amazed in his eyes while the others were thinking that Asta is going to die from the flames except Nacht because he knew that Asta isn't affected. The demon's power couldn't affect the devils but the attacks with a solid shape will damage the devils and it is not very effective.

Rin: Wow~ This feels amazing! My flames is going wild! It feels so good! Before was like nothing! I should test my power now!

Rin saw Asta looking at him while Asta is engulfed by the flames. Asta chuckled darkly, he is enjoying the tempreture of the flames. Rin suddenly attack Asta to test his flames but Asta keep dodging his attacks.

Asta: We are gonna fight again?

Rin: Why are you dodging it Asta?! How about I release all my flame. You are my friend, so you don't mind, right?

Asta chuckled darkly, it made the exorcists shivers down their spines.

Asta: Go ahead! I can't wait to see it, it is getting fun now! I didn't use a drip of my power to face you but you used your power at me now, I thought you are strong after your demon heart return but you are actually weak!

Rin: Alright then! Here we g-

Asta: hm? Why you did stop huh? So you took your control back, 'old' Rin.

Rin: A- As- Asta? Is that you?

Rin passed out and fell on the ground. Asta sighed for his fun is over, he carried Rin on his back and went towards the group who were watching them the whole time.

Asta: Aw~ I thought I was gonna have fun longer but it finishes so quick. At least I enjoyed that during that time. Mephisto this is what you want. Fully awaking Okumura Rin and returning his demon heart, right?

Mephisto: That's right! I wanted Amaimon to break the kurikara to let his demon heart. Amaimon had a hard time to deal him before breaking the kurikara but you broke it easily. Actually you havent tell me your true identity, who are you?

Asta looked at him with annoyed, he sighed.

Asta: Urgh fine. I am the king of devil's son, Astaroth who is the second highest ranking devil. I prefer people calling me Asta.

Mephisto: Second highest ranking devil huh, that's why Rin can't defeat you.

Asta: We need to get back before Rin wakes up. He has some wounds, we should tend them first.

Mephisto: He can heal by himself, don't worry.

Asta: Devil's attack is very effective to demons. I did hurt him... and his wounds heals slower than normal

Nacht: I agree that we should go back.

Mephisto: Alright then.

Nacht uses his shadow magic to teleport them to the hospital. Asta put Rin on the hospital bed and went to the roof of the old boys dorm thinking about something while standing there. He senses the group of exquires walking towards him.

Asta: What do you all want from me? Also Konekomaru, you don't need to be scared of me. I won't attack you all for no reason.

Bon: You just seriously keep that as a secret! You just taking to us like nothing nothing happened! You are dangerous, the second highest ranking devil is in True Cross the whole time without us knowing! Aren't you a cheerful kid who always makes us laugh. Why are you acting so cold?

Asta: I can just attack you all and kill you all easily if I want to. You say I am dangerous but did you hear about devils attacking Assiah? Also that cheerful me is not the true me, I wanted you all to think nothing is suspicious about me.

Shiemi: May I ask you how do you found out you are the king of devil's son? I heard that you said you have awaken, how long that you've awaken?

Asta: *sigh* I have awaken it since I was 7 years old, same day that I knew that I am half devil. It's a long story about that, I will tell you all when Rin wakes up. Any more questions? I am gonna go.

Shima: You told Rin that you haven't use your true power while fighting Rin, what kind of power is it? Also that devil said you have a foster brother.

Asta: I will explain to all of you later.

*Time sukippu brought by my sister calling my friend in discord*

Rin wakes up and found himself in the hospital and the exquires surrounding at the end of the bed including Asta who is looking at Rin without any expression on his face but Rin can tell that Asta is worried about him.

Asta: I have something to explain to you, Rin.

Rin: Asta? Wait, I remember you broke my kurikara.

Asta: I am sorry for doing that but your demon heart must return to you. I need to explained why I didn't tell you all why I want to keep my true identity a secret. I found out about that when I was 7 years old, I lived with my mom before she died. One day I saw a little devil laying on the floor, I brought him back to our house. When the devil woke up, we found out he was bullied by the devils who are in the underworld and he is the lowest ranking among them because he doesn't have any magic. We named him Liebe and we live together peacefully for 2 years, then our nightmare begins. We were hanging clothes outside the house and saw a group of devil rushing towards us, my mother saw them and she told us to run away. We started to run away from the devils but they were too fast for human speed, Liebe suddenly tripped on a rock that popped up on the ground then a devil aims and fires his attack at Liebe. Liebe wasn't able to dodge, we think that it is over but my mother went in front of Liebe to block the attack. She got pierced though the stomoch by the devil's magic, before she died she sealed Liebe into the five leaf grimoire that she found. I was engulfed by my hatred and anger and awakened what was hiding inside me the whole time. I remember I killed most of the devils who were attacking us when my power was released. A devil who survived came to me and told me about my identity. After a few months of losing my humanity and losing control of my power, I met Nacht who is a devil-possessed exorcist. He taught me how to control my power and Liebe's anti-magic which he created during that few months. Nacht also ask me to make a contract with Liebe, so I made an equal contract with him. I keep training and read the books about demons and devils, I also can sense the devils and demons, controlling the devils which takes a lot of energy and mana, using anti-magic swords, etc. When I was old enough to join the cram class I act that I am a normal student who is lazy, having positive thinking and cheerful personality. It is hard to control my fake emotion in the class and everywhere, I met Nacht and his devils in every few weeks to train. Oh yeah, I have a lot of magic attributes , you can say it is multi magic but nostly. It can control most of the underworld creature and others, I don't want to tell you all about it. (Can't think of any other magic attributes so I just put this XD)

The exquires were shocked about his past, Shiemi actually cried and the others were speechless about it. They fell in to silence until Rin who always break the silence spoke up.

Rin: Then why did you break the kurikara?

Asta: Your half-brother wanted it, Mephisto asked Amaimon to break it so you can get stronger and you are the key to defeat satan. I also had a feeling that something bad is coming.

Rin: So that's the reason why...

Asta: Yup, you need to train your flames stronger before the crisis starts. I will train you after you discharged from the hospital.

Rin: Thank you Asta. You have done so much for me although you kept your secret from me.

Asta: You're welcome. We are friends after all right? *reaches his hand out*

Rin: Yup! *reaches his hands out*

They shake each other's hand. The current problem has settled for them including the exquires.

The END

~•~

Important!

Do you all like it? If you do, tell author-chan that do you all want it to make it into a book? Author-chan really enjoyed writing this. If it becomes a book,  it will be slow updates.

A/N: Finally finished the story. It has 5750 words in the whole story! I spend 4 days to write it, I even wrote it in school, I posted this in my another story. Tell me how was the story.

If you all want sneek peaks for the coming chapters, join my discord server: https://discord.gg/M7pHUkw
It is fun there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 602 11
Asta was send for a trial, the nobles and royals thinks that he is the reason of the elfs attacking the kingdom since he is devil possessed. The fina...
4.4K 172 30
War is coming, Queen Grinberryalls relations with The Wizard King and the other kingdoms is starting to fall apart at around the time when a delinque...
256K 7.5K 134
↳ ❝ 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝘼 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘...
5.1K 85 6
There is a legend even greater of the Five Leaf Clover that is associated by a devil from the underworld. This legend is the opposite infact and this...