Indispensable | Teen Wolf S.S.

Galing kay sunnyie_eve

"𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚... Higit pa

Intro & Starring
1 | Teen Wolf
2 | Other Half
4 | Night School
5 | Acting like an Ass
6 | Plan B... Steal it
7 | Dance
8 | She's not...
9 | He did it
10 | Don't need me
11 | Paralzed
12 | It's not her
13 | I Wish
14 | Save him
15 | Tickets
16 | Freaking out
17 | Jackson
18 | In Three's
19 | Vault
20 | Second Set
21 | A Feeling
22 | Snap Out of it
23 | Useless
24 | Guardians
25 | Realizing

3 | Magic Bullet

42 3 0
Galing kay sunnyie_eve

~~~

"Julia!" Stiles speeds walks towards her but she quickly walks away in the other direction. "Julia!" Stiles shouts louder making passing students look at him but she just kept walking.

"She ignoring you?" Scott asks rejoining his friend.

"Why though?" Stiles turns to him.

"Didn't you piss her off the other day driving her home after we found the other half?"

Stiles starts to think about it, "Yeah, but she would get over it by now. Right?" He asks not knowing the answer to his question.

"I don't know but you sit next to her in class so try there. What was that last thing she said to you?" Scott asks as they walk together.

"It was about her not thinking it was Derek. That she'll stay out of it, all of it." He explains as they get to class.

"Just try talking in class." He says as they walk in to see she moved to a different seat today.

"Try in a different class." Scott pats Stiles's back.

As Stiles goes to his seat he stops by Julia's table but she pays him no attention. "Are you still mad?" Stiles asks her.

She keeps herself from glancing at him. After all, she said she'll stay out of all of it, which means if she doesn't need to worry or care about Scott, she doesn't talk to them because she never did before.

"I should apologize." Stiles gets cut off.

"Mr. Stilinski, take your seat. Class is starting." Mr. Harris tells him so he walks to his seat. "Mr. Stilinksi, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while. I think you and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?" Mr. Harris speaks up, making Stiles tell him no. He then motions for them to a different seat and Stiles goes to Julia's table "Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be too much." Harris tells them before the girl Scott sat next to sees the police outside.

The whole class rushes over to the window to see what they found. "That's not a rabbit." Scott says making Julia get curious but she said she'll stay out of it and she meant that. Well till they come back asking her for help.

"You were right about Derek. I'm surprised you called it too. The girl was his sister." Stiles tries to get Julia to talk to him as they all leave class, but she pays him no attention which was starting to bug him. "Oh come on. Your sister is supposed to ignore me, not you." He complains as he and Scott follow her.

"Julia, I need your help. I think I did that last night." Scott says, making her turn around to face him.

"Go on. Explain." She just looks at him.

"I had this dream last night that I attacked Allison on the bus. It felt so real when I saw the bus this morning." He sighs to her.

"I know you wanna jump to conclusions but you probably didn't do this. You probably were there but someone else did that. Like the unknown alpha." She explains to him not believing he did that.

"We don't know that." He says feeling there was no other answer but him.

"Scott, trust me. I've been right about everything since we got closer." She places her hand on his shoulder before walking off.

"Huh, she totally ignored me. I apologized." Stiles huffs annoyed.

-

Lydia said I had to sit with her, Allison, Jackson, and Danny at lunch for some odd reason. It was very rare whenever she told me to sit with her since she doesn't like sitting with me. "Figure what out?" She asks, taking a seat at Scott's and Stiles' table. I just stand there not wanting to sit down next to Stiles. "Sit." She points next to Stiles as Danny takes the right side. I sigh taking the seat making Stiles look at me but I ignore him.

"I apologized, what more do you want?" He whispers to me.

"So I hear they're saying it's some type of animal attack. Probably a cougar" Danny starts a new topic.

"I heard mountain lion." Jackson says being his dumb self.

"A cougar is a mountain lion." Lydia says then adds, isn't it, to play dumb.

"Who cares? The guy's probably some homeless tweaker who's gonna die anyway." Jackson says making me roll my eyes because he's such a dick.

"Actually, I just found out who it is. Check it out." Stiles shows them a video then they change the topic to what the couples are doing tomorrow night.

After eating I walk someway behind the guys. "Am I not attractive to gay guys?" Stiles asks.

"I make first line, and the team captain wants to destroy me, and now... Now I'm gonna be late for work." Scott rambles leaving Stiles alone.

"Wait, Scott, you didn't... Am I attractive to a gay guy... You didn't answer my question." Stiles sighs, turning around and bumping into me.

"You might be... Depends on if the guy finds you attractive." I laugh at him. "Knowing Danny though... you're not his type." He rolls his eyes.

"So now you talk to me?" He asks.

"I shouldn't because you didn't apologize."

His jaw drops, "I did too!" I shake my head at him.

"Nope, you said I should... Not I wanna or I'm sorry." I turn around and walk away and he follows me. "I'm sorry Julia. You were right about Derek and his sister. Scott and I probably need you around now... You seem to be more right than us."

I stop walking to face him with a smile, "So am I in now?" I rock on my heels.

"Yes." He nods his head.

"Great, now I officially have two friends."

He tilts his head, "Officially? What does that mean?" He asks.

"You and Scott are basically my only friends at the moment. I don't have anyone I talk to a lot or outside of classes and school." I explain to him as we walk out of the school.

"You really don't have friends?" He stops me from walking.

"Yeah, why do you think Lydia doesn't like me and everyone calls me odd. I gotta get home." I start to walk off.

"You're not walking. Get in my jeep, stupid." He laughs making me smile with my back facing him.

"Okay, Idiot!" I rushed over to his jeep.

~

"Did Scott tell you yet?" Stiles runs up to me.

"Since I don't know what you are talking about... No." I say closing my locker.

"Derek isn't the Alpha nor did he bite Scott." I just looked at him already knowing since that was my first instinct, "Stiles... What did I already say in the past?"

He thinks then shuts up, "You had a feeling Derek didn't bite him, he's not an Alpha, the girl was probably his sister... And you were right on all three." I nod my head. "Before you say something smart, let's get to class." He closes my locker and we head to class.

During class, the guys talk about what Scott knows and doesn't know. "Done. No more questions. No more talk about the Alpha or Derek. Especially Derek, who still scares me." I laugh at Stiles.

"Shut it."

"I really shouldn't give you a ride home because you laughed at me." Stiles says as we walk to his jeep as school ends.

"You don't have to. I can just walk home." I say as we get to his jeep.

"Just get in since I'm a nice new friend." I chuckle getting in and as we leave Derek walks in front of the jeep.

"Careful." I tell Stiles as he slams on the brakes, putting his right arm in front of me. "Somethings wrong." I get out of the jeep making Stiles ramble to me. "You're dying." I can't help but say.

"I know." He groans.

"What are you doing here?" Scott gets down to him with me.

"I was shot." Derek tells him.

"He's not looking so good, dude." Stiles joins us.

"Why aren't you healing?" Scott asks him.

"I can't. It was a different kind of bullet." Derek explains.

"A silver bullet?" Stiles gets more interested.

"No, you idiot." Derek tells him.

"Wait. That's what she meant when she said you had 48 hours." Scott thinks back.

"What? Who said 48 hours?" Derek asks.

"The one who shot you." Derek starts to groan in pain with his eyes flickering blue while cars start to honk their horns. "What are you doing? Stop that." Scott tells him.

"That's what I'm trying to tell you. I can't." He glares at him and more horns go off.

"Derek, you have to get up. Help me get him up!" I calmly tell Derek but shout at Scott. "Help me put him in Stiles' jeep." I tell him and he does.

"I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used." Derek tells Scott.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?" Scott asks.

"She's an Argent. She's with them." Derek keeps it simple.

"Why should I help you?" Scott raises his voice.

"Because you need me." Derek says softly.

"Fine, I'll try." Scott gives in. "Hey, get him out of here." Scott tells Stiles.

"I hate you for this so much." Stiles takes off. "I hate you both for this. You had to put him in my jeep." Stiles complains to me.

"You expect me to leave him out of control in the school parking lot to die?" I glare at him from the backseat.

"Yes. We don't entirely know if he's going to die." Stiles texts Scott.

"Trust me, I know he is. Don't ask how I know because it's sorta obvious." I raise my voice.

"Try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there." Stiles complains to Derek.

"Almost where?" He asks weakly. "Your house." Stiles sighs.

"What? No, you can't take me there." Derek tells him.

"I can't take you to your own house?" Stiles chuckles.

"Not when he can't protect himself." I add making him glare at me in the mirror as he pulls over.

"What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?" He turns to Derek.

"Not yet. I have a last resort." He sighs.

"What do you mean? What last resort?" Stiles shots. "Oh, my God! What is that? Oh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out." Stiles starts to get sick as Derek shows where he got shot.

"Start the car. Now." Derek says sternly.

"I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look. In fact, I think if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead." Stiles snaps at him.

"Start the car, or I'm gonna rip your throat out with my teeth." Derek demands calmly and Stiles starts the jeep.

Soon it was dark out and the three of us were still in the jeep. "What am I supposed to do with him? And by the way, he's starting to smell. Like death." Stiles talks to Scott on the phone.

"I know how you feel." I look over at Derek.

"What about your boss? You're not gonna believe where he's telling me to take you." Stiles hands Derek the phone.

"Did you find it? If you don't find it, then I'm dead, all right? Then think about this. The Alpha called you out against your will. He's gonna do it again. Next time, you either kill with him or you get killed. So if you want to stay alive, then you need me. Find the bullet." Derek tells Scott then gives the phone back.

"So to the clinic we go."

"Does Nordic blue monkshood mean anything to you?" Stiles reads his text as we get to the animal clinic.

"It's a rare form of wolfsbane." I speak before Derek.

"He has to bring me the bullet." Derek tells him which makes Stiles ask why.

"Because I'm gonna die without it." He looks up at Stiles. "Let's get you inside." I help Derek stand back up as Stiles leads us in.

As we walk I help Derek take his shirt off. "You know, that really doesn't look like anything some echinacea and a good night's sleep couldn't take care of." Stiles says as we enter the room.

"When the infection reaches my heart, it'll kill me." Derek says looking for something.

"Positivity just isn't in your vocabulary, is it?" Stiles shakes his head at him.

"Stiles, it's the truth though." I look at him.

"If he doesn't get here with the bullet in time, last resort..." Derek sighs.

"Which is?" We ask him.

"You're going to cut off my arm." He shows us the saw.

"Oh, my God! What if you bleed to death?" Stiles covers his mouth.

"It'll heal if it works." Derek ties the band around his arm.

"Ugh! Look, I don't know if I can do this." Stiles gets a sick face.

"Why not?" Derek asks.

"Well, because of the cutting through the flesh, the sawing of the bone, and especially the blood!" He explains to him.

"You faint at the sight of blood?" I turned to him.

"No. But I might at the sight of a chopped-off arm!" He shouts at us.

"All right, fine. How about this? Either you cut off my arm, or I'm gonna cut off your head." Derek sighs.

"Okay, you know, I'm so not buying your threats anymore. Oh, my God! Okay. All right, bought, sold, totally, I'll do it. I'll do it." Stiles says after Derek pulled him closer to him. As Derek vomits I step aside so it doesn't get on my shoes. "Holy God! What the hell is that?" Stiles gets sick.

"It's my body, it is trying to heal itself." Derek tells us.

"Well, it's not doing a very good job of it." I look away from it.

"Now, you gotta do it now." He tells Stiles.

"Look, honestly, I don't think I can." Stiles looks at Derek's arm.

"Just do it!" Derek yells.

"Oh, my God. Okay. Oh, my God. All right, here we go!" Stiles shouts before Scott shows up. "Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares." Stiles sighs.

"Did you get it?" Derek asks.

"What are you gonna do with it?" It was Stiles's turn to ask a question.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." Derek falls, and dropping the bullet makes Scott go after it while I get down to Derek before Stiles.

"Derek? Derek, come on. Wake up! Scott, what the hell are we gonna do? He's not waking up! I think he's dying. I think he's dead." Stiles panics.

"He's not dead yet." I try to calm him down.

"Please don't kill me for this! Ugh! Ow! God!" Stiles punches Derek, waking him up.

"Give me that." Derek talks about the bullet as we all help him stand up. We watch him open the bullet and then light the powder on fire before rubbing it into where he got shot. Derek shouts out in pain falling to the floor then heals.

"That was awesome! Yes!" Stiles shouts making Scott and I look at him.

"Are you okay?" Scott asks.

"Except for the agonizing pain?" Derek stands up.

"I'm guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health." Stiles says, making Derek glare at him.

"Okay, we saved your life, which means you're gonna leave us alone. You got that? And if you don't, I'm gonna go back to Allison's dad, and I'm gonna tell him everything." Scott speaks up making Derek say they aren't nice.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

69.3K 2K 37
(Y/n) (L/n) was just an ordinary quirkless girl. Kind-hearted and lovable by all. That is until she got her QUIRKS. (Y/n) was considered to be a lat...
6.7K 342 27
[complete!] "𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈, 𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐈, 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐕𝐈" (latin) 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: I came, I saw, I loved Rebecca Cooper had never fallen in love before...
697 58 9
The king of South Korea has two sons. The Queen died when the sons were 15. From that time pne of the sons completly changed. The younger one tried t...
920K 56.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...