3 | Magic Bullet

~~~

~~~

"Julia!" Stiles speeds walks towards her but she quickly walks away in the other direction. "Julia!" Stiles shouts louder making passing students look at him but she just kept walking.

"She ignoring you?" Scott asks rejoining his friend.

"Why though?" Stiles turns to him.

"Didn't you piss her off the other day driving her home after we found the other half?"

Stiles starts to think about it, "Yeah, but she would get over it by now. Right?" He asks not knowing the answer to his question.

"I don't know but you sit next to her in class so try there. What was that last thing she said to you?" Scott asks as they walk together.

"It was about her not thinking it was Derek. That she'll stay out of it, all of it." He explains as they get to class.

"Just try talking in class." He says as they walk in to see she moved to a different seat today.

"Try in a different class." Scott pats Stiles's back.

As Stiles goes to his seat he stops by Julia's table but she pays him no attention. "Are you still mad?" Stiles asks her.

She keeps herself from glancing at him. After all, she said she'll stay out of all of it, which means if she doesn't need to worry or care about Scott, she doesn't talk to them because she never did before.

"I should apologize." Stiles gets cut off.

"Mr. Stilinski, take your seat. Class is starting." Mr. Harris tells him so he walks to his seat. "Mr. Stilinksi, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while. I think you and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?" Mr. Harris speaks up, making Stiles tell him no. He then motions for them to a different seat and Stiles goes to Julia's table "Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be too much." Harris tells them before the girl Scott sat next to sees the police outside.

The whole class rushes over to the window to see what they found. "That's not a rabbit." Scott says making Julia get curious but she said she'll stay out of it and she meant that. Well till they come back asking her for help.

"You were right about Derek. I'm surprised you called it too. The girl was his sister." Stiles tries to get Julia to talk to him as they all leave class, but she pays him no attention which was starting to bug him. "Oh come on. Your sister is supposed to ignore me, not you." He complains as he and Scott follow her.

"Julia, I need your help. I think I did that last night." Scott says, making her turn around to face him.

"Go on. Explain." She just looks at him.

"I had this dream last night that I attacked Allison on the bus. It felt so real when I saw the bus this morning." He sighs to her.

"I know you wanna jump to conclusions but you probably didn't do this. You probably were there but someone else did that. Like the unknown alpha." She explains to him not believing he did that.