10 | Don't need me

~~~

~~~

During gym coach had us doing the rock wall and when it was time for Stiles and Erica to go, he finishes fast while she starts to panic on the wall. "Erica. Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Coach shouts up at her.

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Lydia tells him.

"Yes, you're correct but she's not just freaking out. Coach, it's not safe because she's epileptic." I remind him.

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? I have to get - Erica, y-you're fine. Just-Just kick off from the wall. Th-There's a mat to catch you. Come on." He tells her so she lets go. "See, you're fine. You're on the ground. You're all right. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine." She walks off and everyone starts to laugh at her.

"You guys are assholes." I walk off to yo go check on Erica but I couldn't find her. While we were getting ready to leave class Scott lets us know about Erica on the rock wall so we rush to go help her. As he falls of Scott catches her in time. "Put her on her side. Put her on her side. How'd you know?" I ask him.

"I just felt it." He tells us.

Erica got sent to the hospital and I hope she was going to be okay. While I was walking through the halls, I see and hear Jackson shout at Lydia. "You ruined everything!" I rush up shoving g him away from her, "Leave her alone asshole!" I shout at him as he walks away. I turn to Lydia who was leaning up against the wall trying not to cry. "It's okay, forget him." I place my hand on her arm rubbing it. "Come on, let's go to the bathroom." I wrap an arm around her and lead her to the nearest bathroom. "There's no better place to cry in school." I try to get her to laugh.

"Thank you but can I be alone? I'll see you after class." She asks so I leave her alone going to class. Oh I fucking hated Jackson with every bone and part in my body.

"You coming with us to the rink tonight?" Scott asks as I take a seat next to him at lunch.

"Do I have to is the main thing?" I ask.

"Why don't you wanna go?" He asks eating his food.

"Well I'd be a fifth wheel. You have Allison and Stiles will try to flirt with Lydia. Therefore I'd be all alone." I explain to him.

"Ture, but we both know Stiles will get nowhere with that. Then that lets you make fun of him and you two can bond more making fun of each other." He smiles before Stiles joins us.

"Got 'em. Pick you up right after work tonight and we'll meet at the rink, cool? Julia, you coming?" Stiles see me and Scott staring at someone. Erica walks in looking totally different, more dressed up, hair done, makeup, over all hotter.

"What - The holy hell - Is that?" Lydia asks us.

"It's Erica." Scott tells her.

As Erica leaves me and the guys get up going to follower her. When we get outside we see her get in Derek's car then drive off. "What the hell?" I say out loud.