11 | Paralzed

~~~

~~~

As I get dressed for school in the morning I hear my mom gasp loudly so I rush to Lydia's room. "What happened?" I ask seeing Lydia's sheets and hand bloody. "Lydia, sweetheart. Why did you do that?" Mom asks as Lydia stares at the broken mirror. Mom leaves the room to get something to clean Lydia's hands.

"Looks like I'm no longer the weird sister, huh. How funny is that? I love this feeling." I joke with her but deep down actually mean it a little bit. "Are you okay though?" I ask her.

"Fine. Thank you for asking." She smiles as I leave her room.

At school Stiles updates me about what happened last night to him at the shop and I wasn't happy about a new threat. Right now at this very moment I was sitting with the guys watching Stiles rehears an apology with Scott. "We'll get through this. I know, because I love you. I love you more th- Oh My God! I can't- you Allison just have to find a better way to communicate." Stiles snaps making me laugh which earns me a slap.

"Come on, you... and Julia... are the ones we can trust. Is she coming to the game tonight?" Scott asks and we tell him yes. "He thinks that's Allison's family keeps some keeps of, uh, records of all the things that they've hunted. Like a book." Scott tells us.

"He probably means a Bestiary." Stiles claps his hands confusing Scott.

"He said a Bestiary." I say making him laugh.

"I think y'all mean Bestiality."

We stare at Scott with a straight face, "Nope." We both say.

"Pretty sure I don't." Stiles tells him.

"It's like a encyclopedia of mythical creatures." I explain to Scott and Stiles points at me nodding his head.

"How am I the only one that don't seem to know anything about this stuff?" Scott get upset with himself.

"You don't study about yourself or things like you?"

I get Stiles hand over my mouth while he explains his reason, "You know, you're my best friend, you're a creature of the night, it's kind of like a priority of mine." He removes his hand now.

"Okay. If we can find it and they can tell us what this thing is." Scott stars.

"And who." Stiles says.

"We need that book." All three of us say at the exact same time and look at each other before leaving.

Later in the day I accompany Stiles as he's being a messenger for the two secret couple. "I think you mean-,"

We cut her off, "No, we mean bestiary." She gets quiet.

"And the two of you, I don't want what's going on in your heads." Stiles adds.

"Okay, um, can you describe this thing?" She asks.

"Probably like a book. Old, worn-,"

She cuts me off, "Like, bound in leather?" She asks so we nod our heads. "Yeah. I've seen him with something like that." We leave to go tell Scott.