2 | Other Half

~~~

~~~

"Let's go. One-on-one from up top! Jackson... take a long stick today." Coach tells the team as I take a seat to watch practice.

As I watch I see Scott was sorta out of it while playing till Coach talked to him. He ran pretty hard into Jackson hurting him while Stiles ran over to Scott to help him out. "It's happening!" Stiles shouts as he runs past me so I get up following them.

As I enter the boys' locker room I hear growling making me rush in to see Scott on top of the lockers. "Stiles." He bumps into me and I grab the fire extinguisher giving it to him. He uses it on Scott to make him back up.

"What happened?" Scott asks, calming down.

"You tried to kill me. It's like I told you before. It's the anger, it's your pulse rising. That's the trigger." Stiles explains to him.

"But that's lacrosse. It's a pretty violent game if you haven't noticed." Scott tells him.

"Well, it's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field." I bend down next to Stiles to look at Scott.

"She's right. You can't play Saturday. You're gonna have to get out of the game." Stiles tells him sadly.

"I'm first line." Scott sighs.

"Not anymore." Stiles sighs too.

"Hate to make things awkward... but I'll be leaving now since this is the boys' room." I stand up nodding my head, backing out of the room.

"Thanks for helping, Julia." Stiles looks back at me.

"Like I'd let your best friend kill you. That's a shitty way to go out." I laugh leaving them.

"Did you just come out of the boys' locker room?" Lydia runs into me.

"Yeah." I nod my head as she eyes me and then smiles.

"Look at you sis." She claps her hands walking past me.

"Oh, not- like- whatever." I gave up since she was getting farther away down the hall.

As the day was coming to an end I was heading to my locker but Stiles was blocking it. "Hey, Julia." He just nods his head at me but doesn't move so I just stand there. "Can I help you?" He asks, making Scott laugh.

"You're leaning against her locker." Scott says making Stiles move quickly.

"Thank you." I smile while opening my locker.

"Wait? How long have you had this locker?" Stiles tilts his head looking at me.

"Same time you got yours right next to it. Before you ask, I always get in it when you guys aren't around. This is the first time I've gotten to it while you both were here." I explained to him.