21 | A Feeling

~~~

~~~

At the moment Julia was at Stiles' house chatting with Noah till Stiles arrived home. They were supposed to study and it seemed like he entirely forgot.

"Do you think you'll still be here when it's time dinner? If so I could swing by and pick up some food on the way home when I'm down for the night." Noah asks as they were in the kitchen.

"I feel like that depends on your son if he takes his time getting home. The longer he keeps me waiting the longer I have to stay." She says causing Noah to laugh.

"And you haven't called him?"

"Oh, I have. He just hung up on me. But when I do the same to him, it's a big no no. Who does he think he is?" She crosses her arms making Noah laugh more.

"That's my son alright. Well, I gotta go, make yourself at home. Text or call to let me know if you leave before I come home sweetheart." Noah leaves causing Julia to smile at him calling her sweetheart.

Julia just goes upstairs to Stiles room to start working on homework and listening to music on Stiles' computer. By the time he got home he was confused to see her in his room.

"Did you forget we were supposed to study? I tried calling you but you hung up on me." Julia looks over at him.

"That's why you were calling? My bad. I was catching Scott up on things." He gets his work out of his bag, "How long have you been here?"

"Hour or two. Your dad said to make myself at home before he left." She explains to him.

"Why do you have so many highlighters?" Stiles sees them lying next to her.

"So many? There's four. Green for what I know. Yellow for what I need a little help on. I just like blue and red is I don't know." She explains highlighting her paper.

"That whole paper is red."

"Yes, I'm aware of that. Thank you. I hate this class and it's the only one I suck at." She gives him a sassy smile.

The both of them study and do homework for a few hours and as Julia was getting ready to text Noah she was leaving they hear him shout he's home with dinner.

"What did you bring?" Stiles goes downstairs first.

"Burgers and curly fries. And I see I came home right on time." Noah smiles at Julia putting her bag in the living room.

"Dad, I was just about to text you saying I was leaving." Julia joins them at the table causing Noah to laugh.

"As I said, came home on time. Plus I knew Stiles would took his time getting home, so I had a feeling you would still be here." He passes out the food.

While they eat, Stiles watches his dad and Julia chat the entire time. He had no idea why his dad liked Julia so much. He treated her like a daughter or as if he's known her for years. Stiles found it comforting that his dad likes Julia a lot but he didn't understand why he did.