12 | It's not her

~~~

~~~

"Julia." Lydia calls me as I walk into the house.

"Yes?" I walk into her room to see she's been crying.

"Can we talk?" She asks so I take a seat on her bed.

"Sure." I tell her.

"What's going on with me? I feel like I'm going crazy? I keep seeing things" She breaks down.

"Start from the beginning, Lydia." I pat her knee.

"You know I wondered around naked in the woods... I keep seeing Peter Hale at school then ice rink under the ice. Then I punch a mirror without knowing. Mom and Dad are making me see the guidance counselor now." She cries to me.

"Wait, you're getting visions of Peter?" I ask her confused.

"I don't know why. But it feels like he's actually in front of me." She tells me but I didn't know what to say.

I had no idea if she was just really traumatized or her Banshee was going now and he somehow was getting to her. "It'll stop after sometime. You went through a lot." I just tell her.

"You know, how you seem crazy at times... have you ever experienced seeing things?" She asks me.

"Never but I've experienced different crazy things." I sigh.

"Thank you for listening to me. I'm sorry I've always made fun of you for acting like this." She gives me a hug.

"It's okay and of course. You're still my sister Lydia. I miss our talks." I hug her back.

"Me too." She squeezes me.

"Get some rest or you'll look a mess tomorrow morning." I kiss her forehead getting up.

"Love you Julia." She smiles.

"Love you too."

This morning Lydia gave me a ride to school and was gossiping to me but I wasn't listening because I didn't care

This morning Lydia gave me a ride to school and was gossiping to me but I wasn't listening because I didn't care. "You have no idea what I'm saying do you?" She turns to me.