6 | Plan B... Steal it

~~~

~~~

"Faster?" Scott asks driving.

"Much faster." I look behind us.

"Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here." Stiles tells him.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us." Scott tell him.

"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Stiles tells him and I see the car drive away.

"They're gone." I let them know so Stiles turns on the walkie-talkie.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the iron works." Sheriff Stilinski says so we head that way fast.

When we get there Stiles tells Derek to get in as he climbs into the backseat with me. "What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott shouts at Derek.

"Damn it, I had him!" He shouts.

"Who, the Alpha?" Stiles asks.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up." Derek says pissed.

"Whoa, hey, they're just doing their jobs." Stiles gets quite as Derek gives him a look.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek brings up Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott says back and I had enough.

"All right! How did you find him?" I shout then ask Derek.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott asks.

"Yeah, both of us. Or just him. I'll be back here with Julia." Stiles sits back as I pull him back.

"Look the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris." Derek says making Stiles lean forward again.

"Our chemistry teacher?" He asks.

"Why him?" I pull Stiles back so I can lean forward.

"I don't know yet." He says so Scott asks what's the second.

"Some kind of symbol." Derek pulls out a drawing and Scott and me recognize it. "What? You know what this is?" He asks us.

"I've seen it on a necklace. Allison's necklace." Scott says as we end the night.

When I get home Lydia eyes me with her arms crossed standing in my doorway. "Can I help you?" I ask her.

"Where are you when you aren't home?" She walks in as I get dressed for bed.

"Out with two of my friends. Yes, I have friends now." I smile at her. "Why do you care?" I ask.

"I was just curious, it's not normal for you." She walks around my room.