18 | In Three's

~~~

~~~

"It is not a double date. It is a group thing." Lydia tells Allison.

"I didn't say it was a double date. I said triple date. And do they know it's a group thing? Cause I told you that I'm not ready to get back at there."

"You were in France and didn't do any dating or flirting for four months?" Julia speaks up in the back seat.

"Did you two? I mean, after..." Allison starts to ask Lydia.

"Do not say his name."

"Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out?" Allison asks.

"Doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive but everyone got over it." Julia laughs.

"And yes, Derek taught him the Werewolf 101. Like how not to randomly kill people during a full moon."

"So then you've talked to him?" Allison smiles.

"Uh, not since he left for London."

"You mean since his dad moved him to London." Allison corrects her.

"Whatever, he left. And seriously an American Werewolf in London? Like that's not going to be a disaster."

"So you totally over him?"

"Would I be going on a triple date if I wasn't? Yes, it is a triple date. It's not an orgy. You'll live." Lydia makes the two laugh. "Plus Julia really needs this because Isaac hasn't been answering her."

"You and Isaac?" Allison looks back at her smiling.

"Again, we aren't a thing. It was just a little thing over the summer till he got busy with Derek looking for Boyd and Erica." Julia explains to her.

"And you're super moody without a fun toy." Lydia and Allison laugh while Julia tries to defend herself.

"I don't understand why try this when you know the last double date we went on I didn't keep in contact with."

"You seemed to get along with that prep school guy. You talked about lacrosse." Lydia tells her.

"Yeah, but." Julia shuts up.

"Oh, my god. Oh, my god. I can't see him, not now." Allison starts to freak so the sisters look to their left to see Scott and Stiles. "Lydia, go. Just go!"

"But the light." Lydia looks at the light and then goes while it's red.

"Lydia, stop. We need to go back and talk to them." Allison says so Lydia stops and they look back to see they stopped too. "Why would they stop?"

"It's Stiles and Scott. Do you really want to try applying logic to those two?" Julia laughs before they all scream because a deer ran right into the windshield going through it.