15 | Tickets

~~~

~~~

"Go, go, go before she sees us." Julia hopes into Stiles' Jeep before he fully even came to a stop and basically was on Scott's lap as Stiles takes off before her mother could see who her ride was. "Sorry, Scott." Julia climbs into the back.

"Umm," He looks back at her confused.

"She's still not allowed to be around me." Stiles explains.

"My mom doesn't care for Stiles." Julia fixes her hair.

"Understandably."

When they get to school the guys were talking about getting tickets to the rave. "Hey. Either of you guys know why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?" Matt walks over to the three.

"Forget about it. Nobody got hurt." Stiles tells him.

"I-I had a concussion."

"Well, nobody got seriously hurt." Stiles adds.

"I was in the ER for six hours."

"Hey, do you want to know the truth, Matt? You're little bunk on the head is about this high on our list of problems right now." Stiles shows him putting his hand close to the ground.

"Ignore him. Are you okay?" Julia puts her hand up towards Stiles.

"Yeah, I'm fine now."

"That's good. And I'm sure no one got suspended since we didn't do anything." Julia gives him a smile.

"So you didn't get any tickets last night either." Matt turns towards Scott.

"Are they still selling?"

"Uh, no. But I managed it find two online. You should keep trying. Sounds like everyone's going to be there." Matt walks off.

"I don't like him." Stiles watches him.

"Me neither. I'm off. Have fun at practice." Julia leaves the two. "Oh," Julia bumps into a figure walking into the school.

"Julia," Isaac smiles.

"You showed up today. I'm proud of you." She makes him chuckle, "Now you're going to morning practice, right?"

"Yes, I am. That's where I was heading before you ran into me."

"I didn't run into you. I walked into you." She corrects him.

"You didn't even say sorry." He tilts his head.

"Oh, you don't deserve that from me." She smiles, "Now, get to practice."

"Who made you the boss of me?" Isaac steps closer to her.

"No one but I'll tell Derek a lie to get you into trouble."

"What makes you think he'll believe you over me?" Isaac leans down to her height.