20 | Second Set

~~~

~~~

For cross country, Julia was first to be outside before the guys join her. "You know me being a virgin is literally a threat to my life." Stiles walks up to her.

"Excuse me?" She said not caught up.

"Oh, right. The three killings that have happened all have happened to virgins. God, your lucky you aren't at risk."

"Huh? Why do you say that?" She laughs at him.

"You and Isaac. Scott told me about you guys." He tells her.

"We never did any of that... We had a few heated make outs over the summer and that's all. I'm still a virgin just like you buddy." She laughs patting his back.

"Okay, well, we need to find people to have sex with so we don't die." He makes her laugh more.

"Three's, Stiles. Deer, Prada, and Birds. Heather, pool boy, and girl in the woods. I'm sure we're onto a different set of three's now."

"We can't be so sure." He huffs.

"Okay, so come over to my house after school and let's get it over with." She jokes with him since it would weird him out.

"Excuse me?" He looks at her with wide eyes. "Not, funny. I just had Danny joke with me."

"I'm serious. No strings attached. One night and done." She still plays along making it seem like she was serious, "Bonus since you aren't unattractive and I'm a Martin. I may be known as the odd one but I'm still considered attractive." She laughs.

"Why is your heart racing so much? We haven't even started running yet." Scott joins them chuckling at Stiles.

"Shut up." Stiles ignores the two.

While running Scott runs off so Stiles and Julia run together till they all come across the boy that went missing last night, dead body.

"See the way the twins looked at him." Isaac says as the four walk away.

"Yeah, like they have no idea what happened." Stiles says making Isaac say they knew. "The kid was strangled with a garrote, all right. Am I the only one realizing the lack of werewolfitude in these murders?" Stiles looks at us.

"You think it's a coincidence that they show up and people start dying?" Isaac says pointing back at them.

"Well, no, but I still don't think it's them." Stiles says.

"I actually agree with Stiles about them not killing them, but I also agree with Isaac on about they knew what's happening." Julia looks at the two.

"I don't know yet." Scott says as the boys ask him for his opinion.

"You don't know yet?" Stiles asks him.

"Well, he's got a point. Seriously, dude. Human sacrifices?"