8 | She's not...

~~~

~~~

Scott ends up dancing with Allison and I notice Lydia leave Stiles making him go sit down alone. After a few minutes seeing her not come back yet I get up going over to Stiles. "Where did she go?" I ask him. "Went to go find Jackson." He rolls his eyes.

"I don't see what she sees in him." I turn to leave.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Look for my sister." I tell him leaving the gym. I get outside and look around for her and see the lacrosse lights on so I get a bad feeling running out there. "Lydia!" I run out to her.

"Jackson is that you?" I seeing a male figure walk up to her as I get up right behind her then see it was Peter.

"That's not Jackson." I grab her hand trying to make her run away but she wouldn't budge.

"Run!" Stiles yells running over to us.

Peter attacks Lydia by bitting her and then using his claws to slash at my abdomen going deep making me fall down bleeding out too. "Don't touch her." I groan as he gets over Lydia's body making him growl at me.

"Don't kill her. Please." Stiles gets to us.

"Of course not." Peter tells him then puts his claws at my throat. "Just tell me how to find Derek. Or she dies instead." Peter tells him.

"W-what?" Stile's voice shacks.

"Tell me how to find Derek Hale." Peter uses his other hand to lightly touch Lydia's face while the claws at my throat tease me.

"I don't know that. How would I know that?" Stiles raises his voice.

"Because you're the clever one, aren't you? And because deception has a particularly acrid scent, Stiles. Tell me the truth. Or I will rip her throat out." Peter tells him and Stiles glances at me.

"Look-Look, I don't know, okay? I sw- I swear to god, I have no idea." Stiles tells him.

"Tell me!" Peter shouts.

"Okay, okay, okay, look, I - I think he knew. Derek, I think he - I think he knew he was gonna be caught. When they were shot, he and Scott. I think he took Scott's Phone." Stiles explains to him.

"Why?" Peter asks.

"They all have GPS now. So if he still has it and if it's still on... you can find him." Stiles tells him. "No, I'm not just letting you leave them here." Stiles tells Peter.

"You don't have a choice, Stiles. You're coming with me." Peter says standing up. "Just kill me. Look, I don't care anymore." Stiles says making me curse at him.

"She's not dead you idiot and he won't kill you." I groan in pain.

"Call your friend. Tell Jackson where they are. That's all you get." Peter walks away and Stiles tells Jackson.