22 | Snap Out of it

~~~

~~~

198 suicides and counting." Julia says as they go back to their motel room and while Lydia explains it to Allison, Julia starts to feel like her head was going to explode. "My head is killing me." Julia brings her hands to head as she hears the sound of a gun cocking.

"Which one do you want?" Lydia hear a voice.

"Hear what?" Allison asks as Julia hears the voices as well.

"No, no, no." Julia rocks covering her ears not wanting to listen to the past couple talk about killing themselves.

The sound of the gun going off makes Julia jump and Lydia back away giving her mouth. Allison had no idea what was going on as Lydia leave the room to go next door to find no one in there.

"Julia... You heard it too right?" Lydia looks at her with tears in her eyes as she joins them in the room.

"I did and sadly you'll have to get used to it." Julia walks away hoping to find a spot where she can relax but it was impossible.

"Don't leave me." Julia hears a voice coming from where the ice box was and Boyd was digging through the ice.

"Boyd?" She ask walking towards him before he runs past her. As she turns around she sees a lady standing in front of her starting her. She was super pale with blood shot eyes and a rope bruise around her neck.

"It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. It was so quick with being up high." She said tilting her neck to show it was broken.

Julia closes her eyes and covers her ears hoping for her to go away but now just the sound of a rope swinging, "No, if I just refuse."

Lydia and Allison find Julia after seeing that the 198 sign changed to 201 now. Lydia tells her about the number changing as they wait in their room for Stiles to join them to talk about what's going on.

"But actually, it was Boyd who was really off. I watched him put his fist through the vending machine." Stiles tells the other two.

"Not to mention, I just saw him digging through the ice calling out a name." Julia adds.

"See, it is the motel. Either we need to get out of here right now or... Someone needs to learn how to do an exorcism asap. Before the werewolves go crazy and kill us." Lydia gets the Bible out as Julia thinks.

"No, it's not just the motel. The number went up by three in the office. What has been happening in threes?" Julia looks at the group.

"This time it's three werewolves?" Stiles looks at her

"Scott, Isaac, and Boyd." Allison names.

"Or two of them and Ethan..." Julia points out.

"Maybe we were meant to come here."