13 | I Wish

~~~

~~~

"Great, you're dressed. We got first watch." Stiles bursts through my door.

"Huh?"

"Jackson. Let's go." He grabs my hand pulling me up so I put my shoes on then follow him.

"You got Jackson?" I ask since no one had updated me.

"Yes, and I don't want to explain the whole thing." He smiles so I nod my head.

"He's in that?" I ask as we show up.

"Yep. Can you get the bag in the back?" He asks me so I do and follow him. "Okay, I bought you some foo-,"

Jackson cuts him off, "Let me out now!" He scares him as we get in.

"You know, I put those pants on you, all right, buddy? One leg at a time. Being all up-close and person with your junk wasn't exactly a highlight of my day. So don't think this is fun for me either. You know we're actually doing you a favor?" Stiles tells him.

"This is doing a favor?" Jackson asks.

"Yes. You're- you're killing people. To death. Yeah. And until we can figure out how to stop you, you're gonna stay in here. I'm sorry. Now... Do you want the ham and cheese, or the turkey club?" Stiles pulls them out to show him.

"You actually think my parents won't be looking for me?" Jackson asks him so he shows him the text he sent.

The look on Jackson's face makes me turn the phone to read it then I smack Stiles upside the head, "Does he look like someone who says love you? He never said it to my sister. I doubt he tells his parents that. I don't even think it's in his vocabulary." I shake my head at him.

"She's right." Jackson says making me glare at him.

"Well, if you're not gonna eat one I want it because I got dragged out before I could put something in my belly." I lean back and stretch my legs out across.

"Here." Stiles hands me one to eat so I do.

"What exactly do I turn into? What do I look like?" Jackson asks us.

"Not a werewolf like you were hoping. You have scales." I give him a smile.

"Scales? Like a fish?" He asks.

"No, more like a reptile. Um, and, uh, your claws have this liquid that paralyzed people, well except two sisters, and you have a tail." Stiles lists to him.

"I have a tail?" Jackson says.

"Yep." I nod my head.

"Does it do anything?" He stares at us.

"No, not that I know of." Stiles says.

"Can I use it to strangle you?" He reaches out at him.

"Probably could to be honest. You'll just have to know how to work your tail." I shrug my shoulders then sit up, "Seeing that you don't believe shit we say... The night of the semi-final game, what did you do right after?" I ask him.