1 | Teen Wolf

~~~

~~~

I wake up in the night for some unknown reason and sneak out of the house. My feet ended up taking me to the Beacon Hill Preserve and I started to have a feeling that I still wasn't used to. Once I come to a stop I look down at the ground to see an upper half of a dead woman.

"Why is this a thing I do?" I groan looking around as I hear noises from the dark.

The sound of growling makes me turn around to run back home and get back to bed for school tomorrow. I felt like I was one of a few handful of people that knew Beacon Hills wasn't normal as most thought. Hell, I wasn't normal and I think I knew what I was.

"Where were you and you're bringing mud into the house! Young lady, you should be in bed. Ugh, why are you so much trouble." My mother groans as I take off my shoes and head upstairs to my room.

The next morning my sister Lydia walks into my room as I get ready for school

The next morning my sister Lydia walks into my room as I get ready for school. "You snuck out to what? Play in the mud? What's next because you always scream randomly in the middle of the night." She crosses her arms eyeing me.

"I don't know? I'm full of surprises." I roll my eyes, turning my back towards her.

"How are you my sister at times? You're so odd. It's embarrassing." Lydia laughs walking out of my room.

"I know... How do I live up to being like you?" I mumble to myself swinging my bag over my shoulder.

As we get to school Lydia talks to a girl as I walk behind her sighing and starting to think about the school year. "Happened to this town since-since the birth of Lydia Martin. Hey, Lydia... you look..." I slow down my pace. "Like you're gonna ignore me." Stiles talks to himself.

"She ignores me at times and I'm her sister. Trust me, she'll ignore you till you either make first line or something so big and weird happens that you end up having to talk to each other." I laugh explaining to him. "Ha, ha..." He sarcastically laughs as I keep walking past him.

I knew who Scott and Stiles were because I had classes with them for many years. I wasn't really close with them but I knew who they were unlike Lydia.

The day went by pretty fast so after school I headed out to the field to watch lacrosse practice. "Who's your new friend?" I ask Lydia as she sits next to me with a dark-haired girl.