23 | Useless

~~~

~~~

"Go back to school." Derek says as Boyd. Isaac and Julia show up at his place.

"Well actually we can't. Boyd, Julia , and I are incredibly and unbelievably sick." Isaac tells him as Derek then says with brain damage.

"Well, I have a migraine, Julia is throwing up, and Boyd here has explosive diarrhea." Isaac points at them so Boyd explain his plan to Derek.

"So why is Julia here if this plan can kill her if something goes wrong?" Derek asks as Boyd lets the water run.

"We did think that." Boyd says looking over at her sitting on the table looking at what Stiles texted her about Deaton.

"I'll be fine if I stay out of the water. And the third person taken was Deaton so Scott and Stiles are trying to find him before it's too late." She lets them know.

"You should go help them." Derek tells her.

"How am I supposed to help? I just predict and know when death happens." She tells him as Stiles texts Julia saying they needed her help finding Deaton since she can seek out supernatural things.

Julia:
Just get Lydia to try to do it. It will give her some practice into what we are. I'm busy helping the others.

Stiles:
Fine, you're such a pain!

Once the room had enough water Boyd threw the line into it, "Is this gonna kill them?" Isaac asks looking at the water.

"I hope so."

"You feel anything?" Derek looks over at Julia.

"You mean death wise?" She asks him, "Not so sure yet." She closes her eyes to pass the time. "Hey, isn't the light on that supposed to be on?" Julia point out after some time.

"Yeah." Derek says not happy.

"What does it mean if it's not." Isaac asks him. "Derek, what do we do now?" Isaac takes Julia's hand into his.

"We fight." He makes his eyes red and the boys get behind him while Julia stays off to the side as the alphas show up.

She wondered what she would have to do to get him alone so Aiden and Ethan enter holding Jennifer. Kali says that the fight will be between her and Derek with no interference or the twins will tear Jennifer apart. Derek sends Isaac and Boyd away.

"I'm going to rip your throat out with my teeth." Derek says leaping at her.

Julia texts Cora letting her know the plan didn't work since they cut the power and now Derek was fighting Kali alone.

"Now." Isaac picks Julia up running through the water before the electricity came back on.

Once they get to Ms. Blake he goes to protect her while Julia watches as Boyd is thrown into the fray by the surging current. Kali and Derek both go down from the shock.