Sidnaaz- Tales of Love✨❀️

By Gooodvibiessswrites

This is the little treasure box of sidnaaz short stories covering all the types of stories to ever exist. Fr... More

WELCOME
1
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
Last
2
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
Last
3
.
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
um
LAST
4
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
LAST
.
5
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
LAST
6
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
LAST
7
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
LAST
.
8
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
LAST
9
9.1
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
LAST
10
10.1
10.2
10.3
10.4
10.5
10.6
.
10.7
10.8
LAST
.
Part title
11
11.1
11.2
11.3
11.4
11.5
11.6
11.7
LAST
12
12.1
12.2
12.3
12.4
12.6
12.7
LAST
13
13.1
13.2
13.3
13.4
13.5
13.5
13.6
13.7
LAST
14
14.1
14.2
14.3
14.4
14.5
14.6
14.7
LAST
15
15.1
15.2
15.3
15.4
15.5
15.6
15.7
LAST
16
16.1
16.2
16.3
16.4
16.5
16.6
17
17.1
17.2

7.5

3.6K 702 95
By Gooodvibiessswrites

Heyyyyy y'all!!!!! How's everything??! God again some cities are going into lockdown and night curfew, and still people are getting and will get covid after getting vaccinated.. will this corona aunty ever leave us?😭
I am so so so done now, I feel like I took 2019 for granted😭!
Anyways, let's get into the update🦋
________________________________

Sidharth threw his sword away and without even looking at her he went back to his room and tried to not think about her.
Here, Shehnaz was thinking, Definitely he doesn't likes me ofc! I mean it was for cold, should I act normal? Yes yes I will! Relax Shehnaz it's just a.. um.. a remedy! Yes remedy.

A week passed by, Shehnaz and Sidharth didn't cross paths. Both of them were kind of relieved but at the same time a little anxious to see each other.
Today was the day, where around 12oclock the whole college plays a game which is very famous called 'Purge'.
Everyone has learnt how to pour magical colours by their palms, so at 12oclock everyone will either hide or hunt. And who all get caught and get coloured has to follow that person or group's orders for a month, and the insult is obvious. In this game, people though use their powers, they create traps or do anything to get as many people as they can. Generally some take it as a group thing too, like the demons wants to collect the most or the alphas. This game continues till 7am in the morning, so if you are safe till 7am you are safe for a month. This was also an opportunity for people to take their revenge, or get their works done.

Around 10pm the whole academy was empty, not a single soul could be seen.
Shehnaz was sitting with Meeti and Aria who were hitting their nails anxiously.
Shehnaz was eating her chips as she said, What's the big deal?
Meeti- Aaah! Waaaah! The big deal is that I have heard a) the powers witches and the demon uses are so scary like some lost their hair, some got hurt badly. None of the seniors follow the rules, they go dirty.
b) The task they give are so bad, like they ask you to do the worst thing ever.

Aria looked at Shehnaz scared and said, We all will be together okay?
Shehnaz nodded and said don't worry! First we will not hide in our rooms it would be too obvious. Let's find a better place okay?
Aria nodded while Meeti was busy praying.

Just then the clock struck midnight and a HUGEEE SIREN WAS PLAYED.
A voice on the speaker said, Welcome my fellow supernaturals to the game of the death. You all know the rules, you either HUNT OR HIDE. May the lord of the supernaturals be with you.
The voice went off, and another siren was blared which meant the game was ON.

Shehnaz Meeti and Aria quickly ran outside and tried to tip toe out of the place.
Just then they heard some screams, Meeti screamed and ran ahead and Aria followed her.
Before Shehnaz could follow them she saw a shadow she quickly hid herself, and saw a witch holding a whip looked around and saw no one.
Shehnaz took a deep breath and started to look for the girls again.

Meanwhile Sidharth was walking bored in the corridors wearing his sweats and his wet hair because he just came out of shower.
Just then someone grabbed his hand and pulled him aside.
He angrily looked back and saw Samara looking at him seductively.
Sidharth- Let me go orelse I will not spare you!
Samara dragged her finger from his forehead to his abs and said, Paint me yours.

Meanwhile Shehnaz who was running away holding a bag of chips suddenly saw them getting cozy, a weird sense of pang hit her and she quickly ran away from there.
Sidharth held Samara's hand and jerked it away from all his force and said, Remember I AM YOUR KING AND THERES NO WAY YOU COULD BE THE QUEEN.
Samara chuckled and said, So you think that wingless weakling could be the queen? Aah why am I even talking to you? How about I find her and make her my slave? That's a good idea!

Samara quickly ran in her vampire speed while Sidharth for the first time panicked.
He closed his eyes and focused on all the sounds he could hear, people screaming, laughing, running, suddenly he heard a voice from afar.
Baby shark do do do baby shark do do do
Baby shark-
Sidharth chuckled and quickly ran to the place where the voice to be heard off.

Shehnaz was munching on the chips slowly and singing it as the whole area was dark.
She was scared to her wits but she acted like it's all okay, just then her hand was grabbed and she was pulled inside a dark room and it got locked.
Shehnaz was about to scream when Sidharth kept a hand on her mouth and said, It's me its me!
Shehnaz bit his hand which made him wince and he said, What the hellll?
Shehnaz- Idiot you covered my nose too! I couldn't breathe! By the way why did you pull me in?

Sidharth sat down on a chair and said, This is the safest place for you to be in!
Shehnaz- How? Someone was dragged from here I saw it!
Sidharth- It's safe because you are with me! No one can dare to paint me!
Shehnaz rolled her eyes but she couldn't see anything so she said, It's better for me to be caught in the light then be safe in the dark.
Sidharth's night vision was strong so he held her hand and pulled her and made her sit on the lap.

She gasped and said What are you doing?
He made her sit on his lap and held her waist tightly and said, Stay still.
Shehnaz's hands and legs stopped moving but her heart beat increased.
Sidharth slowly said, I know you are scared of darkness and you want someone to hold you when you are scared, I am here to hold you.
Shehnaz was speechless, she quietly just closed her eyes as his cold body gave her the warmth she craved for.

No one said anything, slowly she got comfortable like a little puppy inside a big blanket. She kept her head on his chest and her hands holding his shirt tightly.
While Sidharth looked up in the ceiling trying to control his mind who was thinking about so many things at once, but it all included the girl he was holding.

Meanwhile here Meeti was hiding alone at the side of the wall peeping at the main gate when someone behind her said, Caught.
She turned back and gasped as she saw Asim looked at her bored.
Meeti was about to run when Asim grabbed her hand and made her stand back at her place.
Asim- Hmmm, So you are the bestfriend of that fairy.. um what's her name? Shehnaz!!
Meeti's bestfriend mode was on and she forgot about the game and arrogantly crossed her arms and said, Haan toh kya? You like her? Line mein khade hojaaao! Theeke!

Asim looked at her and raised his hands and said, Hmm interesting! Let me-
Meeti- Oh no no please please! I was kidding! Ehehehe  haahhaha! So funny!
Asim rolled his eyes and coldly said, I am in no mood of jokes.
Meeti- Let's have a deal you save me I will owe you one big thing?
Asim- 2!
Meeti- Okay two!!!! But just don't colour me and save me! Varna chopsi hojayegi meri!
Asim- Kya hojayegi?
Meeti- Chop- aaaaah where are you pulling me to?
Asim- Shut up if you don't want to be caught!
I will take you to a safe place.

It was a dark corridor, just then they found a door and was about to enter when Asim smelled Sidharth's presence and a fairy's presence. Meeti was about to open it when he held her waist and pulled her back.
Meeti froze, and looked up at Asim who had his eyes fixed at the door trying to think about the smell.
He looked at her who was looking at him already and said, You are a fire fairy right? Just light a little fire in your hands! And let's go near the glass to see inside the class.

Meeti didn't question and made a little fire and they saw Shehnaz and Sidharth holding each other sitting on a chair while there were like 10 chairs empty next to them, made them look at each other shocked and confused.
Asim- What the hell? Sidharth hid all this from me?
Meeti- I know right! Shehnaaaz?
Asim- The revenge shall be taken!
Meeti- So true!!! Wait I feel someone is comin!
Asim held her hand and said, Come!

Both of them didn't realise that the whole night they slept together like that, just as the sun pierced through the class's glasses Sidharth's eyes shot open and he saw him hugging Shehnaz to his dear life while Shehnaz was sleeping with her mouth open and his shirt wet with her drool. He looked at her plum lips which were open and made him recall the time he touched it, then her eyelashes which were long and so soft. And finally her mole on her cheek which was so small but so beautiful.
A smile itched on his face but he quickly wiped it and got up in a way that made Shehnaz fall down.
Shehnaz- OUCCCCH! WHAT THE HELLLL MOSQI?????

Sidharth- The whole night I had to bear your weight! Finally! I am free! I can't feel my legs anymore.
Shehnaz wiped the drool off her mouth and with her half opened eyes she said, I know you are weak! Get some listens from Ahaa-
Sidharth angrily left the door leaving Shehnaz look at sun and thinking wether to sleep on the floor or not.
Just as Shehnaz was about to leave, Sidharth came in and raised his hands and threw blue colour on her shirt and said, 12pm canteen.

Shehnaz screamed, MOSSQIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
She banged her head on the wall and punched it and then sadly walked back to the dorm where Aria was sleeping with no paint and Meeti was eating some fruit with no paint.
Meeti looked at her shocked and said, WHO DID THIS? Wait! Is this the special colour used by the higher vampires?
Shehnaz sighed angrily and said, It's Sidharth!
Meeti thought confused, Why would he do that? Anyways may the force be with you!

Shehnaz threw herself on the bed and held the pillow on her head and screamed I WILL KILL YOU MOSQI POSQI.
At 12, Shehnaz wore her simple sweatshirt and stood infront of the canteen looking through the food as she was very hungry.
Just then Sidharth came In a white casual shirt and sat down on one of the chairs and kept his hand on another chair and said, SERIDORA!

Shehnaz looked at him as he called her with his one finger.
Shehnaz huffed and said, What did you just call me?
Sidharth- Servidora!
Shehnaz smiled and said Does it mean something like beautiful or something?
Sidharth with a straight face said, No it means a female servant.
Shehnaz growled and said I will kill you!
Sidharth smirked and said Rules are rules! First! Get me water.
Shehnaz sighed and went to get him a glass of water and kept it on the table.

Sidharth touched it and said, Nah not good enough. It's warm! Get me cold one.
Shehnaz went again and got a cold one.
Sidharth- Aaah too cold,get it mixed.
Shehnaz glared but went back again and got it.
Sidharth drank the water and said; Now I am gonna put up some rules. Let me find the best rules for a slave.
Shehnaz glared while Sidharth was searching on google.
Sidharth- Okay now as I say! Jump!
Shehnaz- I will kill you I am not even kidding!
Sidharth- Okay I will go and tell this to the dean that you aren't follow-
Shehnaz groaned and jumped.
Sidharth- Get me a banana!
Shehnaz went and got him a banana.

Meanwhile Sidharth was reading the rules.
He said to himself, what is this.. KISS MY NECK?
Shehnaz looked at him shocked but thought for second and quickly came near his face and placed her lips on his neck which made his blood stop and placed a kiss on his neck and said, What's next?
Meanwhile the phone from his hands fell down on the ground.

This story has the longest chapters I swear!

If you liked it then you know the drill! ❤️😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 18K 70
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 π’Žπ’–π’”π’• 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒅 π’‡π’π’‚π’ˆ, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'π’Ž 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 π’ƒπ’π’Šπ’π’… π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• π’„π’π’Žπ’†π’” 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰'π’Ž π’ƒπ’π’Šπ’...
923K 80K 87
This is the story of a rich , ruthless and a heartless billionare who has an awful past due to which he hates relationships . The word "FAMILY" doesn...
74.4K 4.2K 21
This story is based on Sidnaaz life after biggboss, how a tradegy turns our sidnaaz's life upside down. peep in to know more. hope u enjoy it😊
164K 17.5K 51
SidNaaz love tales! ✨ A compilation book of SidNaaz's different Love stories of different length and concepts πŸ’œ