12.2

Sana was sitting on the couch while munching the only last pieces of chips they had when Kabir sat next to her.
Kabir- So what did you study-
Sana- Don't waste your time I'm not interested.
Ken scoffed as he walked towards them and said- Well princess news flash not everyone wants to be with you!
Sana smirked and said- But you do!
Ken- In your dreams, sure.

Asim came in and said- Guys, Ken, Kabir and Sana.. y'all have to go for today's food hunting.
Ken groaned and said- Can't I have another partner? Why always her? Why.
Sana smiled as she leaned forward and said- Because you are stuck with me until a zombie eats your little willy down there !
Ken screams while Asim holds him to stop him from hitting Sana!
Ken- If the zombie doesn't kills you I'll DO!

Just when Sid comes in and says- Sana won't go.
Sana looks at him shocked and said- Why? I would. I fucking would!
Sid angrily looks at her and pulls her by the wrist and takes her out.
Sid- Do you know how risky this is?
Sana- So?
Sid- So do you wanna die?
Sana looked at him with fury in her eyes and said- YES!!! Better than just laying off here, someone..someone I love also went out for me to get us food. I- I won't be a coward.
Someone I love.
Sid left her wrist as the three words roamed in his mind.
Sana didn't even spare him one last look and went out.

Sana grabbed her guns and looked at the two boys who were already going out.
They pressed the code and the big doors opened.
She gulped as she could feel the fear but she shook her head and walked along with the two on the empty road.
She looked at those empty road with blood spluttered on the sides, vehicles broken and the road which was known to be jam packed was now.. empty as if no human kind ever existed.

Kabir- There's a grocery store there, we would have around 10 mins max to max, open the bags and just fill everything. Okay?
The other two nodded.
The grocery store was dead silent, some stuff were fallen down while there were scratches on the walls.
Sana's eyes fell on the seat, where miss Brinda used to sit. Her favourite cashier! This was one of the comman supermarket stores she used to come in.
She gulped her tears and Ken whispered- 10 mins starts now.

They all quickly opened the bag and started to fill in with all necessary food items.
Ken filled in some extra chips for him while Sana smiled at her favourite candies.
Ken looked at sana and growled lowly- Why the hell you are putting candies when you should be putting-
Sana- FUCK!
Ken- What?
Sana pointed towards the glass door, Ken turned and he saw a group of zombies coming their way.

Ken- Shit fuck. In a minute we would be covered. If we fire we would attract more! What should we do? We are about to DIE!
Sana- Listen, just go to the utensils aisle, open up some knifes quickly!
Kabir nodded quickly and he threw 2 knifes at them which they caught and opened.
The door burst open and the three looked at each other one last time and charged.

Three zombies got on Sana trying to bite her neck when she took her knife and stabbed one in his heart while hitting the other one.
She took a box of cereals and hit it hard on one's head and then stabbed him.
Sana groaned as she got a little slashed by the zombie.
Sana looked at Ken who just killed the last one near him.
Ken smirked at her and said- I'm fucking a-
Sana ran towards him angrily with a knife in her hand making him LOOOK at her in shock.
He shut his eyes as she jumped and stabbed.. a zombie behind him which he didn't know.
The zombie was just about to bite him.
Ken looked at her shocked while Sana said- You can fall in love with me later, I have a feeling more could come so can we just take the heavy ass bags and run for our lives?

They all took the bags and quickly ran out of the grocery store.
With one last look on the empty road they punched in the code and Ken stood outside until they made sure that no zombie could enter.
As the big door closed the three sighed in relief.

Sana took a long breath when her eyes suddenly went up at the glass window where Sid was looking at her.
His eyes, his eyes relaxed as he saw her.
Sana looked away and went inside.
Asim came in running and said- Thankgod you are- ahem I mean you all are alive! Sid was flipping out!
Mahira- Why is she alive? Can't she die ?
Sana fake smiled and said- Sorry to disappoint you princess, the zombies just told me that they would only bite fake bimbos... so maybe hide?
Mahira angrily looked at her as she casually took a packet of chips and candies and said- Ir was a long day ciao!!!!

Ken watched her leave and sighed.
Sana came inside her room and slowly sat down on the sofa.
She looked at her bracelet and tears fell down her eyes.
I'll come to you soon, Meeti. I'll leave this place soon and come to you.

She wiped her tears and slowly wipped her tears and winced while lying down.
Just as she was about to close her eyes, the door opened.
Sid came in and said- Get up.
Sana- Excuse me? This is even my room and I have full rights to sleep-
Sid rolled his eyes and grabbed her hand making her sit.
He went near the drawer and took out an aid box.

He sat down on the floor and took her hand while she looked at him confused.
Sana- what are you doing?
Sid- Don't tell me you don't know you have a wound on your hand?
Sana suddenly remembered the little slash.
Sana- How did you know?
Sid while cleaning her wound said, the way you held the bag.
Sana- But how did you see it from above and-
Sid continued- the way your nose scrunched when you felt the pain, the way your hand twisted while you carried it. The way your eyes wrinkled and the way you hid everything well with your face!
Sana gulped looking at him who still didn't look at her and continued aiding her wound but she could feel the depth in his words.

Sana- b-but why do you care?
Sid finally looked up into her eyes and said- Because I care, I care about you. And even now you don't, you don't care about me.
It felt like a huge slap on Sana's face as she looked at the side not wanting to look into his deep eyes.
Sid aided her hand and said- Sleep on the bed.
Sana- I'm good!
Sid- I'm not asking you, I'm ordering you. Sleep on the bed!

Sana without a word got up holding her blanket and lied down the bed while facing her back at him and slowly shut her eyes.
She heard giggles ringing in her ears.
Ahahahja Sid !!!!!!!!!
Sana you better ahahahahah stop!
She sighed as she heard the little banter in her ears and slowly fell into the dreamland of the flashbacks.

Around midnight she felt the bed dip, and hands snaked around her waist pulling her close. She felt some hot breath on her neck as she heard something which said like- Why did you do that to me?
She couldn't understand in her sleep if it was her dream or the reality.
All she knew was that she felt warm finally.

I'm
Here!
But you know a personal thing but I don't feel like writing or continuing the stories even tho I have a ton of them because the response!!!!
I mean the amount of comments and votes are idk, so disappointing ! Makes me wonder if I'm the one who is not doing a good job! I don't wanna rant but it's really hard to think of plots and chapters and write it down for hours and then getting such response.
I'm trying my best to stick up, but Aah, forget it.

Also this story does have a lot of romance but it needs a little base. What is it with Sana and Sid? There's so much coming up!

See you all the soonest!!!!!