7.3

Well hello there!!! ✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️
Letssssss go!!!
________________________________

It's been more than 2 weeks since Shehnaz is studying in the academy, she's been so distracted and frustrated in this whole week.
In the class, the teacher asks Shehnaz to fill the bucket with water through her magic.
Shehnaz closes her eyes as she starts to do it when her hands starts to feel warm, it's been happening since a week.
She angrily closed her eyes even tightly and focuses on creating water, she takes all her might but only steam comes out from her palms.

The teacher looked at her hands and quickly waved her hand across, sending a message to the principal about something.
Shehnaz gets super angry, she runs out from there in extreme anger and goes to the secluded area of the campus where no one comes.
She angrily brings her hand up in the air and then throws it in a way that suddenly a huge gush or water falls down on the ground.
Shehnaz continues to throw water which starts to collect on the ground.

She was so lost in her anger that she didn't realise that the water had reached her shoulders, she was in a daze where she couldn't stop herself from pouring water covering the secluded place.
Just then her palms started to burn, it started to hurt so bad that she screamed in pain.
She started to shake her hand violently and thought to get out.
Just when she realised that the water has reached her neck she panicked. This was like a tank type secluded area. Just as she shook the water, a beam of fire emitted from her hands which was now on the top layer of the water.
This water and fire was a magic weapon by the fairies, not some common water and fire properties.

She felt so helpless, she started to cry and shake her hand and tried to get out but her body felt numb.
Meanwhile here Sidharth was holding his sword and attacking someone when his ears perked up and his pumping organ beat.
He closed his eyes and focused on the found of water, smell of fire and tears.
His eyes shot open and he threw his sword and ran as fast as he could through his vampire's super speed and came infront of the secluded tank area and saw it full with water and half covered with flames.

His eyes landed on Shehnaz who was crying like a baby stuck in the pool.
He removed his armour and threw it on the side and jumped inside the water without any care and dived towards her and grabbed her from her waist and pulled her out of the tank.
He made her lie down on the ground while he lied on the ground too and took deep heavy breaths and tried to calm himself down from the sudden emotions which melted his stone hard heart a little. A feeling he couldn't guess or point his finger at when he saw her like that.

Meanwhile Shehnaz sat cross legged all wet and continued to wail like a baby.
Sidharth mindlinked Asim to get some workers here after some time to clean the mess.
He looked at Shehnaz who was hiccuping and crying, he sighed as he couldn't understand what was he feeling, it wasn't comman for a vampire to feel anything close to warmth.

He coldly looked at Shehnaz and said, Stop crying right now.
Shehnaz looked at him with the most heart melting mid- crying- pout and the tears started to run again.
He angrily said, Khabardar Shehnaz agar tumne ab ek bhi ansu bahaya!
Shehnaz wiped the tears from the back of the hand and hiccups slowly trying to control herself.
She looked at him and again started to cry and said, s-Sorry na-nahi horrha!

Sidharth clenched his fists, he was about to say something when Shehnaz jumped at his side and cocooned her inside him and held his wet shirt tightly in her little fists and while hiccuping she said, I don't know why am I so bad at it! I can only cause destruction nothing else, I can't even get the water out at the right time. I feel I am good for nothing!

Here Sidharth was numb, as she was hugging him he couldn't breathe. His pumping organ was beating irradically, hammering inside his chest which was getting painful.
It felt like a opening drum beat of a war, a war he was going to loose and at the same time win.
He fisted his hands trying not to hold her hair and comfort her, it wasn't him. He can't, he couldn't!

He took a deep breath and pulled her away and said, Life is like that,it tests you at your lowest so that the win becomes more enjoyable. If you didn't have failures wont the success be very normal? And you're a born fairy, many humans would die to be like you and no one is born perfect. We all learn and adapt, so will you!

Shehnaz smiled with a red nose and said, Thankyou Mosqi! I am aaaaaachu, I mean I am leaving!
Shehnaz rubbed her nose after sneezing.
Sidharth without looking at her said, Dont go from the main area, there's another shortcut to your room go from there.
Shehnaz gets up with a smile and nods.
Shehnaz looks back and waves at him and says, Thankyou mosqi I owe you one thing! Byeeee!!

Shehnaz was back to her cheerful mood and left quickly to her room while leaving a very perplexed Sidharth sitting there.
Shehnaz changed her clothes and lied down on the bed and then remembered how she got on him and hit her head and said, Shit kitni jyada chape types lag rahi hongi na main mosqi ko? God god saveee me!

By night Shehnaz was a sneezing mess, she was continuesly sneezing.
Her nose was so red and she was feeling really weak, she sighed and got up from her bed and decided to get some medicine from the nearby shop.
She wore her hoodie and got out of the room when Ahaan came looking for her.
He looked at her face and said, Again cold?
Shehnaz nodded with a frown.
Ahaan chuckled and said, Should I ask a witch to heal you?
Shehnaz- Oh no thanks!
Ahaan- But medicines will take time!
Shehnaz shrugged and said, I could ask any vampire to help me, they heal fast!
Ahaan looked seriously at her and said, Vampires only heal two ways, One by touching the wound and-
Shehnaz- Yeah I know about touching the wound, someone did it for me!
Ahaan looks at her shocked and said, Who was it?
Shehnaz- What's so shocking about it?

Ahaan- Because Shehnaz, that person healed you by taking your wound on themselves.
Shehnaz looked at him shocked, she said- Then What is the second way?
Ahaan- Second way is through a kiss!
Shehnaz giggled and said Nice joke now tell me!
Ahaan looked at her seriously and said, I am serious! They pass on their blood through mouth so it's a kiss.
Shehnaz stood there in a daze, and then smiled brightly and thought Maybe mosqi isn't so bad as people say!

She bid her byes to Ahaan and walked outside towards the shop.
While walking she saw a weird door, it was really dark.. it felt like as if it was calling her.
Involuntary she started to walk towards it, just when she was about to open the door her hand was grabbed and pulled away from it.
Her body clashed with Sidharth's hard chest and she winced a little.
Sidharth- What are you doing here?
Shehnaz- I- I aaaaaachu!
Sidharth left her hand quickly as if she was a virus and said Don't tell me you have cold now.

Shehnaz- Ehehehehee!
Sidharth rolled his eyes and said How much problems will you attract?
Shehnaz grinned and said I will be fine just I will get some medicines!
Sidharth- It will take time!
Shehnaz- Yeah I mean it's not a issue!
Sidharth was about to keep his hand on her nose when Shehnaz quickly got away and said, No don't do it! I am already in guilt and so thankful that you did that for me knowing that it will come to you but I can't do this!

Sidharth- Then there's only one option left.
Shehnaz froze, her ears got pink and her cheeks got red and she slowly said I don't think it's necessary.
She couldn't hide her blush, meanwhile Sidharth looked at her confused.
Sidharth- Why? You just said you were about to take medicines now why not?
Shehnaz- wait the second option that you were talking about was.. was medicines?
Sidharth shrugged and said What else?

Shehnaz mentally punched herself for thinking something else and shuttered and said, Noth-Nothing just- just medicines only. Yes- yes medicines!
Sidharth bit his lip to stop himself from smiling and nodded sternly.
Shehnaz kept her hand on his shoulder and hit it like a friend and said, By the way nice muscles like Acha hai yaar! Full Sunny Deol vibes like yeh dhai kilo haath-
She while laughing looked at Sidharth who was glaring at her, she smiled nervously and said Nothing I said nothing! I just said that- You're a cute macchar- SHIT NO I MEAN-

Sidharth angrily said, SAVE YOURSELF SHEHNAZ!!!!!!!!!!
Shehnaz started to run and shouted, MERE BACHO KA TOH KUCH SOCHLO! UNKA KYA HOGA!
Sidharth paused and nodded and was about to leave when he stopped again and then said, BUT YOU DONT HAVE KIDS...? SHEHNAAAAAAAAAAAAZ!!!

This story might be bigger and longer as compared to others, I want to have a normal pace for this one.
If you liked It then comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️