6

Helllllooooooooooo!!! How are you guys?
Well I am back with another story, eeeeh i am so excited.
This is so different again, but aah I love the idea!😭❤️
Let's goooo!!
________________________________

            Aisha jise kehte hain
           Ek hain woh lakhon mein
         Dil mein jaake rukti hain ho
              Aati hai jo ankhhon mein

              Magar Aisha
         Itna to tum bhi samjho
              Aisha
         Tum chahe jitna chaho
              Aisha
       Tum jitni koshish karo lo
            Aisha
       Tum sa na hoga koi! 💖

We hear and see fairy tales, these fairy tales makes us believe in love. That one day our Prince Charming would be on a white horse and come to take us out from the evil. 
Everyone adored Cinderella because most of the girls could relate with the story while the rich princesses were the villains always.
Hi, I am Shehnaz and this is my story.. the story of.. err hmm even I don't know yet.
But I would love to take you guys into the story book of my fairy tale!
Xoxo.

The scene starts with a girl draped in pink real fur blanket In a huge room with everything of the pink and rose gold decor.
Meanwhile a line of servants were standing behind Mr. Victor who is the loyal worker of the girl since she was a baby.
He clears his throat and slowly opens the curtains while the servants close their eyes scared.
Servant one- Only mr. victor has the guts to wake maam like this in the morning.
Servant two nods agreeing.

Just then the light falls on the spotless and flustered face of the girl who groaned in sleep.
Mr. Victor- Princess it's time for you to wake up!
The girl shouts- I WANT TO SLEEEP!
Mr. Victor- Princess- but
The girl throws the the pillow on the floor with her eyes closed and said I want to Sleeeeep!
Mr. Victor sighs and says, Your mother is reaching here in 20 mins.
Within a second the girl quickly gets up on the bed shocked and screamed WHAT? SHIT YOU ARE TELLING ME RIGHT NOW?

She claps her hand as everyone comes running to her. Some quickly gives her the face wipes, some gives her the juice while some make her wear the clothes.
She sighs and quickly does her makeup and runs to the drawing room and sits poised as if she wasn't the one running 5 minutes back.
Soon the main door opened and a woman in her 50s came wearing an office skirt with a limited edition top and a bag which would cost people their homes.
The girl gets up and smiles warmly at the woman infront of her.
The woman insepects her from top to bottom and half smiles in appreciation.

The girl smiles and hugs the woman and said You didn't tell me you were coming mom.
The woman patted her back and looked at the servants who nodded their head and left them alone.
The woman sits down and says, Samar is back in the town.
The girl rolls her eyes mentally and says What do you want me to do mom?
The girl takes the juice and sips while the woman checks her mail and casually says Seduce him.
The girl spits the juice out while the woman glares at her.
The girl wipes her mouth with a napkin and said I don't get it mom?

The woman sighed and said For business purposes Samar's family and I have decided your engagement and then marriage.
The girl gasps and says Mom I don't want to marry that rich play boy.
The woman glares at her and said, Shehnaz, you don't have a say. And past is past!
Shehnaz huffs and said Mom but 9 years back he-
The woman clapped as a servant brought a plate covered with white cloth.
The woman got up and takes out a diamond studded tiara and made Shehnaz wear it and said, You are a princess, the heir of our business. Don't be a disappointment!