2.1

Hi guys! Super super early update? yessss!
Let's start!

________________________________

The man got up and Shehnaz whisper yelled- Hello? pick me up?
The man grunted and thought for a minute and then said No!
Shehnaz nodded and slowly with the help of the wall got up and then asked the man- Are you okay? Did you get hurt?
The man was shocked but due to the darkness they couldn't see each other's expressions.

The man cleared his throat and said, What are you doing at my home?
Shehnaz looked at the man and squealed- So you're the kidnapper ? Oh Thankgod I found you! Listen please ( She held his big hands in her small and started to drag him outside) Let's please get this over with! I have so much to do!

The man couldn't utter a word as he was so shocked, and her touch was making him feel such weird things he couldn't even describe.
Shehnaz successfully pulled the bulky man out to the lawn.
The guards who were awake saw the scene and was shocked, their leader was pulled by a little woman who was apparently kidnapped.
Shehnaz sat down on the grass and the moment she looked at the man to make him sit when her breath got hitched in her throat.
He was freaking gorgeous, freaking freaking gorgeous. But.. HE WAS SIDHARTH?

Meanwhile Sidharth couldn't help but admire her bare face. He had always seen her in newspapers and sometimes when he watched the news on tv. But seeing her like this, with messy hair and face without any makeup made his little pumping area tingle.
Shehnaz here got away from him and sternly looked into his eyes and said, To my knowledge I am not fighting any case against you so I would kindly like to go home.
Sidharth got out of his daze and darkly chuckled.

Sidharth put his hand in his pocket and then looked up and said, you're gonna fight a case for me! And-
Shehnaz- I don't fight cases for criminals!!!!
Ouch, yes indeed he was a criminal but hearing this from her weirdly made his blood pumping organ pain.

She's just a random lawyer Sidharth relax, he calmed himself.
Sidharth looked at her coldly and said, Come and know about my case first !
Shehnaz huffed but nodded.
She followed Sidharth as they walked through the big mansion in darkness.

Soon they stood outside a pink door, quite peculiar from the other rose gold coloured doors.

(S h e h n a a z.  P o v)

The door opened and I entered this big pink room covered with world's biggest and cutest teddy bears to ever exist. The little child in my heart jumped in joy, because since childhood I never had any such fluffy toys! Mom brought it for Samara so sometimes when they all used to be out for dinner I used to hug each one of them happily.
I smiled at the memory and then saw Sidharth standing near the photo frame of a girl around 16?

The little girl was holding a red teddy bear close to her heart and smiled so happily at the camera.
There was another picture of her with Sidharth, where she was sitting on his back while he was doing push-ups!
The wall was filled with their pictures and it made my heart so full watching their family picture.
I never had any photo frames with my family, yes we did have photo frames but unfortunately I couldn't be there.

I looked at Sidharth who was looking out coldly, I slowly said What's the case?
His head snapped at me and he bore his chocolate brown eyes into mine and said, It's the case of murder.
My heart sank, my breathing stopped.
This little girl is no more?
Sidharth continued, She is- was my sister. A week back she was coming from a night stay with her bestfriend and while she was coming back she was hit with a truck, but when I got her body she had bruises, like.. like... someone had-