16

Anjana/ Anjani

                  Teri meri teri meri kahaani
                  Ik daastan nayi purani
             Chori chori yeh kahani chali hai
            Theheri thi jo tere aa jaane tak
         Tere aane se maine jaana ke
                Tu hi jeene ka hai bahana
                   And I dont know why
                      But I feel good
           Tere aane se maine jaana ke
           Har safar ho gaya suhana
              And I dont know why
                  But I feel good! 🌟💓💓

________________________________

Grande Restaurant, 2:33pm.

A man nervously stared at his watch and then looked up at the people eyeing him. He gulped and looked at the door; when one of the men in suit said- When is your wife going to come Mr. Mehra?
Mr. Mehra gulped and was about to say something when they heard a sweet voice say- I am here darling!
Mr. Mehra snapped his head at a woman wearing long heels, her hair curled into perfection and her lips ruby red.
She showed her pearly white teeth and forwarded her hand towards the people and said- Hi, nice to meet you all! I am his wife Shehnaz.

As if the men were bewitched with her beauty, the all stared at her when Mr. Mehra cleared his throat bringing them back to their world.
One of the men- Ahm sorry! It's a pleasure to finally meet the beautiful wife Mr. Mehra always boasted about.
Shehnaz giggled as she kept her hand on Mr. Mehra's hand who smiled with pride.
Man- Let's start the meeting.
Soon they all started to talk about business.

Meanwhile the door opened and a man in a black customised suit entered with his hair gelled back into perfection. His eyes went on the waiter who bowed to him with his eyes beaming of recognition and respect.
The man's dark eyes loomed at all of the tables when the manager and the team comes running towards him and bowing in respect.
Manager- Sir, Why are you suddenly here? If you needed anything you should have let me know.
The man shook his head and said- I am here to check around that's all, Verma. Go and serve the customers.

They all bowed and went back while the two young waitress gushed at him being extremely godly.
One said to another- Who is he? I never saw him here!
Another replied- What? you don't know Sid sir? He's the owner of this restaurant and all the other chains. He's super rich with all the hotel and restaurant franchise.
The first one looked at her in shock and awe as they saw Sid stroll around.

Sid decided to check the washrooms if everything is okay.
He checked the boys one and then called the female attendant of the washroom and asked if anyone is there to which she nodded a no.
He opened the doors and started to look around, he touched a washroom and saw it was Jammed. He furrowed his eyes brows and pushed it open.
He went inside and tried to lock it from inside to check the locks.

Meanwhile, Shehnaz looked at her husband and whispered- I am going to use the loo quickly okay?
The man smiled and nodded.
She got up taking her big Christian Dior bag and entered the washroom.
She did her business and went towards the washbasin to wash her hands when she heard one of the cubicles open and her eyes landed on Sid from the mirror's reflection.

They both stared at each other for a second when Shehnaz screamed loudly.
Shehnaz- AAAAAA!
Sid- AAAAAA!
Shehnaz swinged her bag in the air as if it was a bat and slapped it to sid's face.
Sid winced in pain and said- Excuse me?
Shehnaz- Excuse you, YOU PERVERT! HOW DARE YOU USE A GIRL'S WASHROOM?
Sid held his cheek in anger and spat- You are guessing it wrong miss, I was here to check something-
Shehnaz gasped and said- CHECK- CHECK SOMETHING? BATAMEEZ!
She again swinged her bag and it hit his another side of the face to which he winced again.