11.3

There was something off about the air that Sana could feel. Sana sighed as she danced along with Manan to a slow song.
Manan- Did you see his face? He totally fell for it!
Sana rolled her eyes and said- He didn't. He didn't care, did you see he called me okay? The look I spent working for like 5 hours?
Manan sighed sadly and thought why didn't he like or fall for the look? He sure for sure looked jealous but am I getting it all wrong?
He looked at the beautiful woman infront of her and a soft red hue came on his cheeks which he tried to hide and in the process he stomped on her foot.

She winced in pain as his shoes were heeled.
His eyes widened and he looked at her who was in pain and she quickly raised her hand stopping him and said- I'll be back.
Manan was about to go when he stopped.

Sana limped slowly and walked out to the terrace and sat down on the floor not caring about the dress. She did not see sid in the party for an hour or so, she didn't even see his girlfriend for the same time.
Why do u do this to yourself Sana? She thought in pain.
Sana crossed her leg and took her her phone and her earphones, and put both of them in her ears as she listened to her favourite song being played softly as she stared at the sky.
That was the most favourite thing she liked to do, stare at the sky.. question it.. admire it.. and fall in love w it.

You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you...

Sana felt one earphone out of her ears and she quickly turned to her side and saw Sid wearing another as he leaned on the wall.
Her heart beat quickened as she was suffocated in his intoxicating fragrance.. the fragrance she loved. The way his body was so close as she could feel the heat emitting from his which made her clutch her dress softly. And for the face- she didn't even dare to look because she knew she would loose the game.

After the song ended Sid looked at sana and stopped for a second staring at her. Stop beating so fast.. she will hear it.. he shouted at his heart. But his heart giggled loudly as he ran as fast as he could.
He cleared his throat and removed her earphones even from hers.

Sid- Where is that boyfriend of yours?
Sana- He's inside!
Sid- And why are you outside? You are missing the function.
Sana smiled and said- I would have missed this more- look at the pretty sky.

Sid suddenly pulled her dress up a little making her gasp in shock.
Sana- What are you doing?
Sid- Can you like atleast for the love of god shut up?
Sana bit her lip and saw him staring at her swollen red feet and pinched the bridge of his nose in anger.
He removed her heels slowly watching to not her hurt her in the process.
He unknowingly caressed her feet making her shiver softly. He took out some band aids and started to put them on the little feet blisters and with a very passive aggressive voice said- Why did you have to wear these shitty heels? Do you think you would end up looking like some Cinderella?

Sana looked down in pain as he angrily put the bandaids.
He looked at her feet and thought why did you have to wear something which would hurt your precious feet? You stupid girl.
Suddenly he took a white box in front of him which Sana also noticed at that moment.
She looked at it confused as he opened it and saw it was Nike slides.
Sid saw her looking at it confused, he cleared his throat and said- Don't you think I went all the way specially to get this for you- I was getting it for my girlfriend but she already had it so-

Keep it with you- Sana interrupted him and said.
Sid- W-what?
Sana- Give it to her! Keep it with you she might need it much, I just wore heels for a day so I can manage. And I have got way more painful wounds than these don't you remember?
Sid clenched his jaw remembering it and then grabbed her feet and said- You will wear them. He removed her heels and made her wear the slides which shockingly fit her foot she wondered.